• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Does anyone collect Pokemon Cards?

I collected when I was younger, but that was years ago. I got almost every card out of the original set, I was missing Alakazam, Articuno, and Moltres.

My first card was the original Pidgey card. I believe I still have it.

I have a holographic Wailmer card, my best card, lol.

I never was a large collector of the cards, but I do have at least ten of them, many weak, like a level 20 Ponyta.

I have a Japanese Lugia from the first G/S/C set, and I'm not sure if it's real or not. I got it from a friend that has an ridiclous amount of fake Japanese cards he got from his cousin. Most I could tell right away, but this one I was about 99% sure it was real, so I traded for it. I'm still doubting it's real-life-ness, though...

I didn't know that. The fake cards are slightly smaller. That's what I noticed, at least. Anyways, I wanted to tell you a story, Jerty. The kid with all the fake cards I was talking about brought the fakes to school, bragging about them all the time. So we (my friends and I) asked if we could see them at recess. We take them out of the binder and then I say, "I hate to burst your bubble, Keegan, but these are fake. Needless to say. He got all depressed and chucked the binder at me.(It really hurts to get your hopes all crushed like that. I should know after the Bus Safety Poster Contest.) It was a sad, sad, day for him. He immeadley took F's on all the papers handed out. Poor kid.

I could tell mine were fake because they were thin pieces of cardboard with printed pictures of rares pasted onto them. He must have scanned the real cards he took the photo of and pasted the printouts onto the cardboard.

You can also tell fakes by their smell sometimes! XD

The cardboard cards is fraud. Report the seller and he will get banned from Ebay. Think about it. You'll save people the hassle (not to mention the money) of getting cardboard fakes. ;)

i have tones o pokemon cards!! but my fav out of all of them are........

sorry if spelling is wrong
Gardevior oh and one more thing....how do you get those pokemon eggs???
rikou
unown J
uxie
azelf
spoink
grumpig
sceptile
treecko

I used to collect the cards when they only had the first season out. I remember the cards I liked the best were my Dragonite, Jolteon, Flareon, Gyarados, and Butterfree.

Well, I'm enjoying the cards I got off of EBay. Three of them aren't accually rare, but I'm pretty sure they were accedentally mixed in. The other 50 are amazing.

How do you know what you're getting for your birthday?

Anyways, My mom came back from Egypt and brought me home a pack of Arabic cards. They're pretty cool. :)

I like the older cards. I have a dark dragonair that's in japanese. My friends roll there eyes whenever I want to buy cards saying I need to grow up... ha. I have alot of cards, half of them are somewhere in my room..... ;D

Ok. I didn't read in the rules that the text couldn't be in color. Plus, as far as I know I have been following the rules. If you don't like people posting in color, why is it an option? ???

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Like smileys and font tags, colors are fine when used in moderation, such as to accentuate a point, or make a title more eye-popping. However, posts written fully in color create an eyesore. You must also consider the fact that multiple 'skin' themes for this website exist, and what may be vaguely readable on one is unreadable on another.

And neon frelling orange isn't readable on ANYTHING.

Why is it an option in the first place? Because that's how the forum is coded. Deal with it.

Yeah, I used to collect them about 5 years ago, them I pretty much lost interest in them after the people to play with either moved away/stopped playing. I occasionally pick up a booster pack now and then. On my last one, I managed to find a Shaymin Land Forme card. ;D

Yeah, I used to collect them about 5 years ago, them I pretty much lost interest in them after the people to play with either moved away/stopped playing. I occasionally pick up a booster pack now and then. On my last one, I managed to find a Shaymin Land Forme card. ;D
o wow... same here. plus the last booster pack i opened contained a shaymin land form...

I collect quite avidly, as a matter of fact.

My most recent rares happen to be a Flygon Lv. X from the Platinum: Rising Rivals booster set, and one of those tins that come with a Lv. X card (Shaymin Sky Forme Lv. X in my case) there was -another- Shaymin Sky Forme Lv. X cards in one off the booster packs =p

I want Jerty's Drapion Lv. X card >>

I seem to get -way- too many Team Galactic's Honchkrow. I have three, two of them reverse holo =p

I have a Latias (star symbol) from the EX Deoxys booster set. I have this, except in english.

Hrm, I can't list most of my rares as I don't have access to them at the moment. >>

I can't wait for the Platinum: Supreme Victors set to come out in August, as I want that Team Galactic's Absol =p

I have more, but most don't count as they came in tins, which are easy to get and ALWAYS contain a lv. X card =3

My rares (mostly favorites, as I have a lot of rares, to many to list them all XD):
Latias (EX Delta Species, 21/110)
Latios ex (EX Dragon Frontiers, 96/101)
Lucario Lv. X (Promo, from a tin)
Japanese Dialga Card (11th movie promotion, was actually gotten from target around thanksgiving lat year O_O)
Rayquaza ex (EX Deoxys, 102/107)
Dialga Lv. X (Promo, from a tin)
Darkrai (Great Encounters, 4/106)
Raikou (Secret Wonders, 16/132)
Darkrai Lv. X (Promo, from a tin)
Latias ☆ (EX Deoxys, 105/107)
Latias (Pop Series 7, 3/17)
3 Regigigas (One is this, but in english. Legends Awakened, 15/146, and 37/146)
Deoxys Normal Forme (Legends Awakened, 1/146)
Heatran (Legends Awakened, 30/146)
Entei (Wizards Black Star Promos)
Palkia (Majestic Dawn, 11/100)
Lugia (Secret Wonders, 14/132)
Ho-Oh (Secret Wonders, 10/132)
Flygon Lv. X (Platinum: Rising Rivals, 105/111)
Shaymin (Land Forme) (Platinum 14/127)
2 Shaymin (Sky Forme) Lv. X (One is a promo from a tin, and the other is from: Platinum, 127/127)
Drapion (Stormfront, 15/100) (I should've put this at the top XD)

I have more, just toned the list down. XD

Here are all of my new rares:

Lv 30 Jynx (30/132)
Lv 53 Omastar (26/100)
lv 35 Snorlax (37/130)
Ancient Mew (;D)
lv 32 Crawdaunt (22/146)
lv 38 Kricketune (27/123)
lv 52 Lickilicky (33/127)
lv 42 Dusknoir (2/130)

Also, my manaphy which I thought was fake isn't. It's just foreign.

I've traded my Ramparados, so I no longer have it.

I got one starter pack of cards because my friend desparately wanted to play the card game with me. I don't play at all now, and my cards now sit on a dusty shelf in my bedroom. Ah well, it doesn't matter.