• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Does a Walking Dead rp seem interesting

You know, the speed of a bullet is much faster than the way you wink your eyes, but things here depends upon the gun you will going to use, because as per information i know, the speed of the bullet is 120 / 1220 m/s.

Speed of the bullet: http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1999/Mari...

So with this; I am telling you that nobody can block the bullet by sword, reaction of a human being is much slower than the speed of the flying bullet.

When they were walking back to terminus, rosa told him about her old friend who gave her Harris. That friend went to a city on the northwest coast that apparently was getting taken back.

oh yeah also I'm going to change out my OC Douglas is going to disappear for a bit becoming like Morgan going from crazy killer to zen monk. Maybe the new character is the friend or something I don't know.

Well it's up to you. Rosa is gonna pack up her bunker and head toward the city if we use it. I got the idea from another rp I was in once. Pretty much. It started out as a bunch of settlements that connected to eachother with walls, they made new settlements in a circle around it and slowly did this over and over until they got to almost half the city. There are people know as birds of prey, that act as the main fighting force/military.

Yeah I've put some thought into it he is just going to be a random survivor found just after Rosa leaves the shelter he seems caring until its revealed he is a Savior
Here he is it is actually an OC from another zombie rp I created but it has been modified:
Name: Alec Grays
Group name: Saviors
Description: Long red hair, torn jeans, black long sleeves, glasses, revolver holster on his belt, and knife sheath with a combat knife within it on his upper half of his leg
Personality: Alec is a young man who is a soft kind person. He is skillful in many militaristic subjects like tactics, supply rationing, dead aim, and able to turn most things into a weapon. He is a kind man who actually doesn't agree with Negan but stays with the group so they don't kill him
Weapons: He carries a .357 magnum revolver, a .32 caliber hand gun, and a combat knife.

The city we need to divert away from The Walking Dead. like we will only encounter Negan and the other Saviors once. We wont go to the Hilltop, Alexandria, or the Kingdom. I don't think we should encounter Rick or anyone unless someone rps as them but... I doubt that will happen. If you disagree please argue with me.

can i still join???
--------------------
Name: Angelina Geleia
Personality: Angelina is calm and cares for only those who are close to her. She believes that she can overcome anything and that no challenge is to big for her or anyone
Appearance: messy purple hair with gold streaks, silver eyes, she wears black leather pants, a leather jacket with fur coming out of the sleeves and neck, black running shoes black gloves and gold earrings
Weapons: Sniper, Uzi, Twin Daggers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is this ok???

Name: Anita Grey
Personality: Anita is very serious and plain. Had anger issues and is very flexible. It is hard to make her laugh. She is also sarcastic and keeps everything about her a secret unless her brother asks.
Appearance: Red rain jacked with ripped blue jeans and black boots. She wears a pistol holster on her thigh and usually has a combat knife attached to her other thigh.she has short brown hair with jade eyes.
Weapons: Black hand pistol, sawed off shotgun, and a combat knife.

So I'm thinking we should come across an old camping trailer with a bit of supplies but not to much also come across maybe a guitar as well, cause I'm thinking maybe Alec can play a song not the happiest but still a song.

So if you had to give your character a theme song what song would you use? For Alec it is Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day and for Douglas the song Monster by Skillet.