• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Does a Walking Dead rp seem interesting

So I've recently been rewatching the walking dead season 6 and the season seven premier. And I was thinking if anyone else wanted a walking dead rp. If so please fill out this form: please note that swearing gore and romance are allowed.
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Name of group(optional):
Settlement(also optional):( ex. Alexandria the Hilltop)this takes place right after the destruction of the prison.
Weapons:

Here is mine
Name: Douglas lang
Personality: Douglas is a cold person who is great at manipulating others. He also enjoys the thrill of killing anything. Despite all this Douglas still cares about his friends and his people but people who meet him for the first time mostly say that he is a crazy person. He also tends to swear a whole f!@kin' lot.
Appearance: Douglas has black hair that reaches his neck. Doug has a little bit of a goatee growing. He commonly wears a leather jacket with a white undershirt. He also wears jeans with ripped knees.
Settlement: Terminus
Weapons: primarily he carries a crowbar with pieces of metal wielded on it. For a secondary he hold a Python revolver.

Side note if you want to be a character from the show or related to a character please send me a private message

Last edited:
Name: Scarlet Frost
Personality: Sweet, adorable ,fun loving and brave
Appearance: Scarlet is a young girl who is about 5'5
and she has light blue hair and she wears a lab coat and a normal t-shirt under it with a skirt
imgres.jpg

Weapons: Shotgun and Bow.

Name: Rosa Kings
Personality: curious, doesn't like being snuck up on, has a strong dislike for people who believe they are above others
Appearance: short blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, wears a loose tshirts, combat pants, hiking boots, baggy camo sweater, black scarf
Name of group(optional):
Settlement(also optional):( ex. Alexandria the Hilltop)this takes place right after the destruction of the prison.
Weapons: sniper, knives, bow

(If I can join)
Name: Luna Litzy
Personality: Kind ,Funny ,Protective
Appearance: Wears two scarfs all the time never taking them off ad a long black labcoat that covers the Katanas and wears black tights and black shoes
Weapons: Two Katanas

sound cool

Name: Kenny Black
Personality: He is kind to his friends and dangerous to his enemies. Can feel a lot of sympathy,fun to hang out with, a great Swordsman, also good at crafting
Appearance: He wear a green t-shirt with ripped jeans shorts and hiking boots, he also wears a red baseball hat and spiky dark brown hair
Weapons: one Katana

Last edited:
Also zombies in the walking dead are called walkers. It has to do with that apparently the movies that distinguished the word zombie dorm exist in the walking dead universe.

Name: Rowl Dean
Family: (son) Chris 12, (Daughter) Kylie 12, (Wife, Deceased) Julie 37
Group: None yet
Weapons: Shotgun, Sniper McRiffle, Katana

Last edited:
Hey real quick what was your characters job before the apocalypse? I'm going to keep track of everyone's character development wise. And in case you want to know Douglas (who just seems like a psychopath) used to be a movie director.

So rosa kinda left Kenny at her bunker because I wanted to progress the plot so if he decides to leave make sure he locks the house up, rosa has a key.

The image that you guys saw was actually the second version. The first came off just to, Negan. He didn't have a uniqueness to his own and I ended up just starting a new image all together. The original will not be shown at all.

Is that sarcasm cuz I know that Doug has a lot of Negan elements in him, but utterly honest his original character he was more like Glenn in the beginning of the comics weak, doesn't care about his life, and only does the things he does because he doesn't care about his life. But then I watched the season 7 premier and his character changed, and changed a lot.

Yeah I can see that. Also get ready for rosa to knock him out and drag him back to her bunker. She definitely doesn't trust him around the kids and he is injured sooooo. Not to mention she gets to use her jail cell.