• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Does a power ranger role play sound interesting?

You could actually rp in the thread but that's just a suggestion. Or discuss how new zords could be implemented or maybe come up with ideas for monsters they could face.

Not completely, I mean rangers need to hide their identities right? Plus I have an idea for what this guy should look like..... and it may or may not be a reference to Chinese mythology.....

huh, well as they say "you live you learn"...... but it would make sense for metal themed Power Rangers to have a fire based villain
Kinda but heat is also what makes metal strong and durable. It's called tempering and relaxes the crystals within. without it metal becomes like glass and shatters on impact

also @Stormursa is it ok if i take the bronze ranger? because bronze and silver are working together but at different bases and all the monsters till now seem to be under the rule of silver, id like to take bronze and give him some monsters

Bronze was going to be like the big bad guy while silver was their subordinate. Then silver might betray them to take their title?
Yeah sure you could be him with you wanted, pain.

Name: Demascus
Looks: tall muscular man with brown spiky hair and a short beard, wears a full black ranger suit with bronze armour plating, his eyes orange like magma
Personality: easy going yet strict, he let's a few mistakes slide but if a lot are made he punishes with no mercy, he believes that it doesn't mater the size of the army as long as it's strong so he is often seen leading a lot less monsters than Crystalline but are stronger than most of her monsters
Ranger colour: bronze
Zord: Lead Demon
Weapon: a war hammer

Also I like seeing gold, silver and bronze being friends and a team before silver and bronze went rouge, imagine a mega zord with the Dragon zord, Cerberus zord and Demon zord

That would look epic!

And now we bring in Chrome, wait till crystalline figures out the power emitting from him matches the gold ranger

And then her reaction to the heir of the gold ranger and the golden dragon zord XD

Also one of bronze's monsters/generals

Name : Forge
Appearance : fully geared in copper colored armor that is similar to Chinese warriors, a metal monkey tail, a helmet that resembles the face of a fiend with fire blazing in the mouth and eye holes, wields a Bo Staff that weighs a ton
Powers : super strength, laser vision, unharmed by sharp things, can resize his Bo staff that he wields easily, is weak to blunt force and weapons and smoke

Also one of bronze's monsters/generals

Name : Forge
Appearance : fully geared in copper colored armor that is similar to Chinese warriors, a metal monkey tail, a helmet that resembles the face of a fiend with fire blazing in the mouth and eye holes, wields a Bo Staff that weighs a ton
Powers : super strength, laser vision, unharmed by sharp things, can resize his Bo staff that he wields easily, is weak to blunt force and weapons and smoke
I can see a Bo off going down between Jake and Forge

I think with time Eric will have his animal claws seperate so like tiger claw could be on both hands and then he changes it to bear claw on both hands, and then arctic fox claw on both hands.