• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doctor Oak's Trading Topic

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
First, to preface this, my time is somewhat limited - so if you can't organise trades on my schedule (which will generally be weekday evenings/late weekend afternoons GMT), there's not much point in replying as I won't be able to work to yours.

I've got a few Pokemon worth trading off, and am looking for a few specific ones - and in general just anything else I need to complete my Pokedex. Pokemon from previous Generations than V are quite welcome for that purpose as it saves me messing around with the Gen IV games. Pokemon that are rarer/difficult to get are especially appreciated if I don't already have them.

What I'm specifically looking for:

• Pretty much any event Pokemon you've got spare - I lost the majority of mine
  • Any rare Hidden Ability Pokemon
  • Bulbasaur
  • Squirtle
  • Cyndaquil
  • Treecko
  • Mudkip
  • Chimchar
  • Piplup
  • Tepig
  • Oshawott
  • Mew
  • Entei
  • Groudon
  • Deoxys
  • Darkrai
  • Arceus
  • Meloetta
  • Keldeo
  • Imposter Ditto
  • Female Dream World Eeevee/lutions

What I've got for offer:

• Pawniard (Impish) of either ability
  • Friend Guard Clefairy
  • 1x Light Metal Metang
  • Regenerator Tangela

Last edited:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
That would be very helpful, thanks. My offer list still stands, and I've got plenty of junk if you're just feeling philanthropic.

Tomorrow evening UK time may be the best time to try and arrange a trade as I don't think I'll be available tonight.

Tomorrow evening will give me time to breed them for you. I'm usually online from 6pm onwards anyway. :D I'd love get the light metal metang off of you and that clefairy if you still have them. :3 Then you can just trade me any pokemon that you don't want, I have a full pokedex so I really don't mind. :)