• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Doctor Bob's Trading Post- Now with shiny and battle requests!

Xatu- I don't really need anything in return at the moment. We're just dex trading... right? How about we trade on Sunday. (preferably sometime before 4:00 PM)

raaraax- No problem. How about we trade sometime on Sunday, or if you're busy, anytime Wednesday-Sunday next week (spring break for me).

huntraun- I believe I replied in your topic. I'm getting a Mantine and Phanphy from raaraax.

Hank Jones- You can have a bred Aron for free. I'm hoping to get an Eevee off of huntraun at the moment. Just give me a few hours to breed one. (hoping to breed some decent egg moves)

Sorry for the delay- I've been really busy lately. I need everything on the list for my dex (on the front page) plus Jurachi, Mew, Deoxys, and Celebi. If there's anything else that I may have that you want to dex trade for, just list them (please don't exceed 5; I don't really want to exit Wi-Fi only to need to go back in again to dex trade another set of Pokemon). I'll be available for trade anytime from Wednesday through Monday.

Hmm, can I request an Adamant, Male Torchic with Night Slash? Possibly nickname it to "Zeke"? I'll get you a Hitmontop for it. It's really the pokemon in your list I can get. D:

Is it possible for you to get me a shiny Magikarp? [I need it low-leveled, too.]

EDIT://

I can offer these off your list:

Beedrill
Omanyte
Corsola
Magmar
Kangaskahn
Larvitar
Electrabuzz
Ledyba
Mantine
Phanpy

Sunny- Sure, but it might take a long time. Check your messages 'cause I'll PM you after I catch it.

DA~Kaitou- Meh... alright. This might take a while, just so you know XD. As stated above, I'll PM you when I get the Pokemon.

I see you're willing to trade Horsea. I really need a male Horsea (Adamant if possible) and I have a Magmar and Electabuzz so if you are willing to trade let me know.

The Horsea has to be below 20. And The Magmar and Electabuzz are freshly caught as well.

Edit: Actually Magmar is 42. Not freshly caught.

@Doctor Bob- Nvm about our trade. I need a Torchic by today so I can EV train it by tomorrow for a battle. Thanks anyways, but I'll just get it from someone else.

Sunny- Assuming I catch the Magicarp, could I trouble you for the Beedrill, Kangaskahn, and Electrabuzz?

RedOneH28- Alright. Do you mind if it's level 1?

xGxAxBxYx- No problem. It's my fault really, as I don't always check back on this site. Sorry I couldn't get it to you in time. :-\

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Dragonmasta, please at least try to use some sort of grammar and punctuation, and also make sure you actually spell out the word "you," since merely typing "u" suggests that your lack of grammar is most likely down to laziness more than anything.

Sunny- I finally got it :). I don't mind if the Kangaskahn is level 1, but it would be preferable if it's female. I also got your feedback on the account change, just so you know. Please let me know when you'll be available for trade and hopefully we can set up a time.

Sunny- I finally got it :). I don't mind if the Kangaskahn is level 1, but it would be preferable if it's female. I also got your feedback on the account change, just so you know. Please let me know when you'll be available for trade and hopefully we can set up a time.

YAAY! Sorry. Lol.

But I'm going to get your Pokemon ASAP. I'll PM you when I get them.

I got them!

:D

Also, I was reading your first post, and would you be willing to trade your Lugia for a Mewtwo? It's cloned; but it otherwise legit.

Hey there. I'm not sure if you still do shiny requests or not, but if you do, could you get me a shiny Duskull? I can trade you a Riakou (cloned) for it, if you still need one of those.

* Sunny *- No thanks. I only have one since I forgot to clone it before migrating it to my Pearl Version. Sorry! :-\

Sarge the Heavy- Sure. Just give me some time to catch it.

That's OK.

:D

EDIT:// I was also wondering... what would you be willing to trade for that shiny Geodude?

I can get these off of your list:
Omanyte
Corsola
Magmar
Larvitar
Ledyba
Mantine
Phanpy

Oh Pffht. I could even give you the Mewtwo if you want.

Hey, Dr. Bob I don't know if you still are trading shiny pokemon , but I was wondering if you could get me a shiny Turtwig. If you get me one I will trade you an Omanyte, or a Celebi. ( the celebi is pretty weak, at a low lv. of 3. )

...*PKMN Trainer Misha*

Zetsuei Kenpachi- Sure, that sounds do-able. At the moment I only need the Ledyba and Hitmontop, so how about I just catch the Miltank first ;).

*PKMN Trainer Misha*- Sorry, no thanks...

Can you get me a Shiny Growlithe and Beldum? (If possible low-leveled)

I can get you:

Smoochum
Delibird
Shuckle
Mr.Mime
Totodile
Hitmonlee
Pinsir
Omanyte
Ledyba
Chikorita
Dratini
Magby

OranRi- Sure, just give me some time to catch them (Growlithe shouldn't take too long).

Zetsuei Kenpachi- Now that I think about it, maybe just the Tyrogue since I can get Hitmontop from that. :p

Zetsuei Kenpachi- It doesn't really matter.

OranRi- Yeah, that would be great since I'm not totally sure how to make Tyrouge evolve into the desired result.

I've got a Bellossom, if you'd be willing to trade it for any extra Shelgon or Bagon you have. If not could look through your list again, and see if there is anything else.

I have the following pokemon
Bellossom
Omanyte
Mantine
Mr. Mime
Chikorita (Female)
Electivire
Tauros
Dratini
Hoppip
Dunsparce
Magby

what i'm looking for :
adamant (female) bagon with high IV's for attack and speed
jolly smergal with high IV's for speed (and either attack or special attack)
jolly or adamant (female)sneasle with high IV's for attack and speed
timid or modest gastly with high IV's for special attack and speed

Darn, it certainly has been a while, hasn't it? Sorry 'bout that. >_<

AshWind 150- That would be fine. I have an extra Shelgon I can trade to you.

GodlessM- Sure, but I have to re-clone Lugia from my Emerald because I left it behind when I restarted my Pearl Version, so it might take a while.

Lord Feraligatr- I'd trade you for a Tauros, but I'm very shaky on the topic of EV's and IV's. I can breed you an adamant female Bagon though.

Lord Feraligatr- I'm not on too much, but maybe we can arrange a trade time over the weekend.

GodlessM- I'm pretty sure you wanted to dex trade Deoxys for Lugia. It'll have to wait a little though, 'cause I still need to beat the Elite Four (yeah, I haven't bothered trying to get through Victory Road yet).

Kini r teh n00bzorz- Sure, but as stated above, It'll have to wait.

GodlessM & Kini- I'll PM you guys after I migrate them.