• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Doctor Bob's Trading Post- Now with shiny and battle requests!

Shiny Requests-Leave the name of the Pokemon, what you will trade for it, and nickname (if wanted). After you request a Pokemon, give me a few weeks to try and get it.

Trading- Simple- just reply with your wanted Pokemon (shiny requests will be acknowledged, but don't expect me to say yes every time) and what you will give in return (list is below).

Note- If there is a star (*) next to a name of a Pokemon, I will only trade it for a single Pokemon of equal value (Ex. shiny for a shiny)

***Note (Again)***- If you have any legitimate Pokemon of the following- Jurachi, Mew, Darkrai, Celebi, Deoxys, or Shaymin, I will trade anything you want for them (well, as long as it's not too ridiculous).

Index (Now that's a huge amount of content right there vvvv)​

1. Trades and Requested Pokemon​
2. Battle Requests and Rules​

[glow=blue,2,300]Trades and Requested Pokemon[/glow]​

Available for Trade-

Shinies-
VCG '09 Milotic (reserved for the time being)
Raquaza (Level 83)*
Lapras (Female; level 61)*
Ralts (Female; level 8 )
Geodude (Male; level 5)
Latias (Female; level 69)*
Heatran (Female; level 70)*
Medicham (Male; level 35)
Snover (Male; level 34)

Normal-
Lugia (Level 87) *
Giratina (Level 70)
Lapras (Female; level 67)
Latios (Male; level 72)
Milotic (Female; level 59)*
Blaziken (Female; level 75; 22 ribbons :0 )
Empoleon (Male; level 43)
Shelgon (Female; level 36)
Salemence (Female; level 50)
Porygon Z (Level 53; nicknamed Porygon)
Skarmory (Female; level 30)
Venomoth (Male; level 37)
Jolteon (Male; level 10)
Swellow (Female; level 40)
Cresselia (Female; level 56)
Kabutops (Male; level 53)
Kingdra (Female; level 51)
Castform (Female; level 25)
Ninjask (Male; level 21)
Cacturne (Male; level 53)
Hippowdon (Male; level 54)
Ditto (level 30)
Lopunny (Female; level 41)
Ninetails (Female; level 40)
Lucario (1 Male, 1 Female; level 55 and 41)
Claydol (level 36)
Aerodactyl (multiple)
Manetric (Male; level 53)
Pineco (Female; level 34)
Spinda (Female; level 15)
Chatot (Female; level 28)
Sableye (Male; level 32)

Day Care Center (Breedable Pokemon)
Requests for genders, natures, and moves (if possible) will be acknowledged.

Feebas
Taillow
Nidoran
Buneary
Night Slash Torchics (handy against those pesky Psychic types)
Happiny
Wynaut
Chimchar
Lapras
Vulpix
Squirtle
Charmander
Abra
Kabuto
Riolu
Eevee
Seviper
Zangoose
Roselia
Bagon
Trapinch
Sneasel
Piplup
Aron
Turtwig
Cyndaquil
Larvitar
Horsea
Cacnea
Skorupi
Charmander
Ryhorn
Diglett
Cubone

Wanted Pokemon-
Mewtwo
Beedrill
Bellossom
Omanyte
Politoed
Corsola
Magmar
Kangaskahn
Larvitar
Electrabuzz
Espeon
Umbreon
Ledyba
Mantine
Houndoom
Phanpy
Hitmontop
Raikou
Celebi
Jirachi
Mew
Deoxys
Darkrai
Shaymin
Raikou
Celebi
Lanturn
Pinsir
Jynx
Mr. Mime
Totodile (Female)
Chikorita (Female)
Hitmonlee
Rhyperior
Electivire
Tauros
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Dratini
Hoppip (?)
Slowking
Dunsparce
Snubbull
Quilfish
Shuckle
Delibird
Tyrouge
Stantler
Smoochum
Magby
^^^ Lousy list, huh? Just ask if I need it, and I probably will.

[glow=blue,2,300]Battles (Woo- hoo! *cough*) and Rules[/glow]​

Requests- Just reply in the topic and then we can set up a planned time for the match.

Rules- Pretty simple:
- Either level 50 or 100 battles (if you wish, you can request to use your Pokemon at their current level)
- Either single or double battles (take your pick) with four Pokemon per player.
- No Ubers (Latios and Latias allowed)
- Please don't shut off the game when you're about to lose.
- No hacked stats or moves (Ex.- a level 50 Pikachu with an sp. attack stat of 999 and Hydro Cannon; if you show up with one of these, I'm shutting the game off)
- No Selfdestructing to make the match a draw.
- No level 1 Endeavor stuff; that's just annoying.
- No one-hit KO moves

You don't know what I went through to get that stinking Pokemon. I'd been asking around my school for at least three months before some kid in my Social Studies class said they had a shiny Arceus and said they would trade it for a level 90 Gallade. Even I'm looking at the description now and it says that JOSH (kid's trainer name) caught it at the Hall of Origin. I don't know how to tell if a Pokemon is hacked besides the area it was caught, but if you could tell me any other ways to differentiate legitimate Pokemon from hacked ones, I'd be greatful.

Arceus itself may not be hacked, but it was obtained through hacking.
The reason for this is that Arceus has not yet been officially released. The data for it is in the game but you need an item called an Azure Flute to get him. Nintendo has not yet given away this item, (or Arceus for that matter,) so it is impossible for anyone to have a completely legitimate Arceus as of this time.

That ralts looks awesome i will trade you for it but you don't have a list of things that you want posted so i have no clue what to trade for it...
I am available tomorrow(Saturday) afternoon, Sunday from 4-5pm and 9-10pm also monday all day. I live in EST too so there should be no trouble getting a time set.

The only thing i can say i have for offers is at my trading post located here
http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=4355.0(yeah its a little dated)
I do have more if you want anything specific ill see if i have it...
I do have some shinies if you want ill pm the list to you, i don't usually trade them but unless its something i really want...

Aero- If you any Pokemon in the newly updated Wanted section, I will be available at 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM eastern time on Monday.

Shado- It is a female with a hasty nature. Sorry if you were interested, but Aero requested the Ralts first. If, however Aero dosen't have the Pokemon I need, I'll get back to you.

Salemence knows headbutt, flamethrower, dragon breath, and aerial ace. According to the description, she is bold natured, quick tempered and likes sour food.

I can get you an espeon or umbreon...
Also i can raise them to about lvl 50 w/o rare candies, although im no good at Ev training.If you want any level above that i may use rare candies so it will be kinda low stats.

Tell me which one you want and the nature i may even be able to get different genders ...it may take some time though...

Also I will give you both if you trade back and forth your Milotic (for pokedex purposes)

Aero- It's a deal. Nature, gender and level of the Espeon and Umbreon dosen't matter 'cause I can level them up myself (Elite Four, here I come... again). So I'll give you the shiny Ralts and trade back and forth the Milotic; I'll also throw in a level 20 Aerocactyl for anything of your choice. PM me the exact time (Sunday morning perhaps?), date, and day of the trade (take your time though, as I'm in no hurry).

P.S.- Along with the trade info, could PM me your list of shinies and what you want in exchange? That would be great! Thanks! ;D

I can give you a houndour(so you can evolve it)since i bread like 20 for the tournie
ill pm the rest of the info to you

Not interested, sorry. I wanted a male one with an Adamant nature.

If the Latias is Legit, I can give you Eevee with Wish/Eevee with Trump card, and Riolu's with Bullet Punch, Blaze kick, and Mach Punch (I think XP).
Let me know if you want anything else.

Edit: I can get most pokemon in your wanted list, so say which one/s you want most, in addition to above =D

raaraax- I'll trade you Latios, but is it for all four other Pokemon?

Shado- Sure, I will trade, but you have to give me some time. I didn't migrate Latias yet, and I left my Emerald Version at my friend's house. Perhaps you have a spare Houndoom? :p

sorry my internet was down monday if youre still up for the trade ill be able to do it wednesday after 4 EST thursday 4-6 EST and 9-10 EST friday after 4 EST

i can trade corsola,mantine,lavitar,phanpy,elekid,and magby im wondering if i can get the latios,charmander,squirtle,cyndaquil,Chicorita,and kingdra off of you.But you might not want to trade because of their lvs but if you don't want elekid and magby i can train them till they evolve.And i can trade it anytime this weekend.

I'm fine with the trade terms... except for the Latios. I'm certainly not trading a Latios for any of the Pokemon you were willing to trade (not to sound harsh or anything). If you still want to trade, please find something else on the list that's more reasonable, and PM me (or reply if you wish). Thanks.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Just a random fact for you Doctor Bob: There's this program out there that lets you create pokemon from nothing. It lets you hack the ID, OT, attacks, IVs, EVs, where it's caught, what date, etc.
My point: you can't EVER prove a pokemon is legitimate to anyone. It's only possible to prove a pokemon is hacked. Because of this program, you should be wary of anything you get on GTS, especially shinies. GTS doesn't even properly check the pokemon that are put up: I got a Carnevine with Flamethrower and Thunderbolt from it.

If you're going to trade shiny pokemon/Legendary pokemon/Event pokemon you should only offer pokemon you got from from well trusted people, not random people you don't know.. And you should mention that every pokemon from the GTS is from the GTS.
As long as the people you're trading to know this, I can't do anything to stop them from accepting XD

All of that said, I'm interested in your Shiny Lapras.. Where did you get it, what's its nature, and what would you want for it? XD
I can get you nearly anything that's breedable, including about any breedable moveset XD
The best breedable thing I have to offer is a Totodile with Ice Punch and Dragon Dance [which I have Reina Carmen to thank for]. It's only obtainable with FR/LG, Emerald with many battle points, and R/S/E with a completed National pokedex.. Though Platinum is about to make them much easier to get XD
I don't own many legendaries, but mention something you want and I'll check what I have.

can i change the trade to corsola,mantine,lavitar,phanpy,elekid,and magby for Torchic,Vulpix,Chicorita,kingdra, and Riolu with any egg moves off of you.But you might not want to trade because of their lvs but if you don't want elekid and magby i can train them till they evolve.

jinglejoe- Sorry; not about to trade a shiny for just a Corsola...

Ruko posted in my thread! *squeals*
Spam aside, thanks for the fact (even though I'd rather go on not knowing). Next time I trade in the GTS or with someone else, I'll definately be a lot more wary. None of the Pokemon in my trading post are from the GTS; only obtained through myself and close friends (I learned a bit of a lesson about trading with others with that Arceus and Deoxys incident >_< ).

I got the Lapras inside Victory Road in a foggy cavern with a lot of different pools of water (don't remember the exact location or how to get there). It is gentle natured and knows Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Psychic, and Safeguard. I'd trade for virtually any other shiny Pokemon you have; otherwise, I guess I could trade for the Totodile and perhaps a Hitmontop (probably pushing it).

raaraax- I'd be fine with that... provided that I had a Chikorita. I only have a Cyndaquil from completing the national dex in Emerald Version (excluding some legendaries). Just let me know if you would be fine with a bred Cyndaquil (untouched).
P.S.- Please try to improve your grammar a bit, as I can barely comprehend what you are trying to say.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I can do the Totodile and a Shiny Solrock? Seem fair to you? Once you have the Totodile, it's not hard to get more XD

I'm not on actively often anymore, so it might take us a bit to arrange ^^;

Oh sorry i thought it said Chicorita after cynaquil so never mind that. So the trade is Corsola, Mantine, Lavitar, Phanpy, Elekid, and Magby for Torchic, Vulpix, Cynaquil, Kingdra, And Riolu with egg moves right? (Also sorry about the bad grammer last time i was just copy from my post before that one and i guessed i messed up on it.)

I can breed you an untouched Chokorita for a newly bred Cyndaquil. Seems we both need them anyway. Let me know if there's something else you want instead, my trade tread is here: http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=5694.0

What if I get you:
Beedrill
Bellossom
Omanyte
Politoed
Corsola
Magmar
Kangaskahn
Larvitar
Electrabuzz
Ledyba
Mantine
Houndoom
Phanpy
Hitmontop

Could I get Latias off of you?

Well the main thing I need at thing point is a Latias. Yours just happens to be shiny. What say you pick one thing for me to give you and we can dex trade Latias?

I guess I could do that... But as long as you give me your word that you won't steal it (wow, that sounded cheesy 0_o). I'll probably have time to trade this Friday to Saturday, so let me know when it will be convenient for you.

I have time in the middle of the week, but I'm not going to be able to unless it's earlier Friday or maybe on Sunday. I'll find out tomorrow what time would work Friday for me.
What would you like in return?
I really like breeding things and I will take very specific orders (Nature, Ability, Gender, Moveset)

Sorry about not being able to trade with you before but i had no wifi during that period of time till now. So do you still need the pokemon for trade. And again sorry about not being able to trade with you before.