• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you think it would be a good idea if...

There were tournaments that only allowed you to use your shiny pokemon to battle? I got this idea by reading linkachu's post on my topic called "what do you do with your shiny pokemon." just imagine battling with peoples pokemon that dont have perfect ivs and natures. Even if your shiny pokemon doesnt have the best nature youll be able to make the best out of it and it would have different moves than it normally would to suit it. Oh and everyone wont be using the same pokemon over such as salamence and milotic all the time.. This time youll see pokemon you never thought you would and itll force yourself to come up with different strategies than you normally would i dont know i think i said that already but tell me your thoughts about it. I think its a good idea but i know alot of people dont like to train their shinies (thats why i clone when i get the chance)

It'd be a neat idea but just another little gimmick.
Shiny only? I think they should probably need to make something online where if you do some task or go through mystery gift some object to hold to inflict your pokémon with something that changes their color like the pink fruit in the show. But not just make them pink, I mean like make them a certain color theme if not shiny. That'd be neat.

With the restrictions of repeated use, I'm all up for that because they need to make it so people need to raise more pokemon instead of the common selects like Metagross, Milotic, Salamence, Blissey, etc. Instead of just battling for winning, I want to see more reasons to make them want to battle for FUN. I've battled too many of the same guys (legendary and not) over wifi and them quitting because their guys let them down.