• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like it here?

Do you like it here?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the time has come for a poll from me. Forgive me if someone's done something like this, I didn't want to go past the first page of topics and start gravedigging.

The question today is a fairly simple one - do you like it here? Please choose one answer, and if you would like to elaborate, then, please, by all means, elaborate. However, if you DO elaborate, then please, I beg of you, follow the basic rules of grammar.Thank you.

--Newprofile001

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
First of all, this question effectively answers itself - if people didn't like it here, do you honestly think they'd still be here to answer your question?

Secondly, requesting that people use proper grammar isn't your job, it's my job as well as everyone else's in the 'Charms staff. It is borderline mini-modding on your part, so I'd refrain from doing it again in the future.

Finally, I can't see this topic going anywhere but straight to hell, whether it be this topic becoming a miniature complaints forum or degenerating into a huge war between n00bs who feel they've been hard done by by the staff and the members here who actually do have brains.

In closing, yes, I do like it here. Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.