• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Divided Discussion Page/Characters

Sorry but this is closed. If you're legitimately dying to join, Pm me! Please keep in mind that in order to be in, we have to accept your character sheet.

Hello my friends! Now that I can access Charms from my Wi-Fi, I will be online a lot more, do what better reason to start a Roleplay! I did just state that I will be online a lot more, and while that remains true, I'm actually hosting 7 RPs right now- not to mention participating in many more. Most are from a different site, but I still feel obligated to continue doing what I was doing there and start this one up. Oh, by the way, this idea stems from an RP I hosted on RPNation (the other site I'm Roleplaying on) and it's been extremely popular, so hopefully you guys will like it too!

One extra note before I explain my idea. @_Umbreon_ has agreed to helping me run this RP due to my business IRL and online in general, so his word is as good as mine. If he says your character is accepted, it's accepted. If he says that unfourtunatly you aren't accepted for whatever reason, sorry, but you're not accepted. (Of course I'll trust that he'll tell you what you can fix to make it acceptable)

First off Please Please Please read these rules. They're the best set of rules I've seen and will apply to this Roleplay. (This will be a moderately detailed roleplay, at least 2 paragraphs.)
Note: This is just a touch-up/ reminder of the standard Pokecharms role playing rules. Seeing as we’ve recently been getting a large influx of eager, new RP’ers who may have missed said rules, I will be posting this to serve as your reference sheet. If I see someone constantly breaking these rules over and over again, they WILL be asked to leave.

>Please write two paragraphs MINIMUM when making a post. Half the fun of an RP is interacting with other people and writing a story, the more detail you put in the better. Don’t JUST write about yourself or your Pokemon, describe the scenery, have you character make note of an observation between two other characters. It’s an RP, be creative!

>Please use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. A mistake here and there is fine, but no one wants to decipher a jumbled mess of words just to figure out what you said.

>Please pay attention to other RP’ers posts and be aware of the continuity. If someone attacked you in a previous post and you suddenly have a snack and act like the attack was just non-existent, you’re going to confuse and upset people.

> Legendary Pokémon are (usually) not allowed. Legendries are considered to be unbelievably rare and unfathomably powerful Pokemon, both in the games and in the Pokemon Lore. As such, usage of such Pokemon are forbidden from use in this RP (Please check the RP rules if you want a detailed list).

>Mega Evolutions are limited. Due to in most cases a Mega Evolved Pokemon is around the same power as a Legendary Pokemon, you must have earned a Stone and Bracelet from a previous, moderator approved RP (as per Pokecharms, rules). If you have, please message me with a link to the RP in which you earned your Mega Evolution so I can confirm it.

> This one is important! If you are battling another RP’er, it is up to the person being attacked to determine whether or not they got hit. I don’t care if you used Swift, it is still up to the person being attacked to determine if they got hit. I don’t want to see anything like “Then Squirtle hit Charmander with Water Gun and then he fainted”, this is godmoding, and most people (me included) have VERY LITTLE patience for that.

>That being said, please be reasonable people, don’t have your Pokemon make it through every single attack unscathed. We’re not working strictly on game logic here, a Pokémon can take a few hits before going down. If I see your Aggron avoid every attack like an Arceus damn ninja, it will be counted as godmoding and you will be dealt with accordingly.

> As a follow up to the previous rule, if you get continually hit and your Pokemon never faints, you're godmoding. Even a Snorlax can't take a Focus Punch, two Flare Blitzes, and a Close Combat.

>Also, be aware of who and what you’re up against. If you’re a new trainer sending out a recently caught Pidgey against an experienced trainer with a Garchomp, you’re going to lose, very quickly.

>Lastly, though not strictly a “rule”, it’s generally seen as common courtesy to let the better Role-Player win the battle. If you’re fighting someone who is posting detailed, well-written paragraphs that illustrate the battle perfectly while you’re barely putting together two paragraphs per post with several spelling and grammar mistakes, then please swallow your pride and take the loss. Everyone here will respect you more for it. If you and your opponent(s) can’t decide who the winner should be, I as the “RP Master” will choose a winner based on the Role Player’s Skill, how comparable the characters are in terms of strength, and a few other outlining factor’s.

>As far as Pokemon move set’s go, you are not restricted to just 4 moves. Instead a Pokemon 4 “Primary” moves serve as the ones they use most often and have the most skill using. Your Pokemon can use most moves that they’d learn normally by leveling up or TM (albeit a bit less powerful), but please be fair. Don’t have your recently hatched Eevee be capable of using Extremespeed, Shadow Ball, and Double-Edged.
Thank you so much @Curtkid for making such an amazing set of rules!

Right! Let's jump in.

Every region has their bad eggs. The group of people who just don't ever do the right thing or think through their actions. Most times they land in jail, or they get to the point where their Pokemon Trainer's Licenses becomes suspended for a period of time. However, after time, most of the rotten eggs clear up and strive to lead better lives to care for their families and Pokemon.

That is not the case for the groups of evil people that many call 'Evil Teams". They strike fear into other's hearts, steal Pokemon from young children's possession, they attack, burn, and build on top of historic cities that never should have been disturbed. Their goal is to control the region, change its landscape, restart humanity, and much more. Most times, much like the rotten eggs, these evil teams are brought to justice, by a young child. Unbelievable, but this young child becomes champion, then goes on to being one of the strongest trainer's known. The player in other words.

Somethings different in Unova. In the events of Black and White, two heros, Hilda and Hilbert set off on their journey. They meet Team Plasma...

But they're never seen again.

They're gone. Last sighted at Dragonspiral Tower, and never to be spotted once more. Without these fated children, Team Plasma succeeded. They captured both Reshiram and Zekrom, took over the Pokemon Leauge, and worst of all, separated humans from Pokemon.

At first there was resistance. People outraged by Team Plasma's decision to rip them apart from their beloved pets and partners. However, fear got the better of those when faced with the two Dragons of legend, so they finally gave in. Important Pokemon figures, such as Alder the Champion and Cynthia, who was visiting, were arrested for their surpluses of power that could lead to a threat to the organization. Pokemon centers and Pokemarts were shut down, and gyms were completely eliminated. Two years of that happened before things calmed down, and people began to adapt to life without Pokemon. Only Team Plasma members carried pokemon with them, hypocrite as many would call them, except for the select few. The cheeky ones, the sly ones, the shrewd, smart and crafty ones,

They all carried Pokemon too. Except Team Plasma didn't know that.

Four years from the Plasma Takeover- that's where your story begins. Your Pokemon have been hidden for that amount of time- and now is the time to stop team Plasma. They're at their weakest because they're focusing all their attention on capturing Kyurem now that, they think, all rebellion had been put down. Will you rise?

Here's the sheets for characters! I'll edit mine in later.

Name:
Identifying Marks(?):
Personality:
Background:
Starting Town: We don't all have it start in the same place, but it's preferable.

Pokemon- Important note! Hiding all six Pokemon would be difficult and logically really hard to do for four years, so 1-3 Pokemon is preferable. And unless you were a Pokemon master before the takeover, not all your Pokemon should be fully evolved. Please and Thank you!

Name:
Identifying Marks(?):
Personality:
Background:

The whole goal of the RP is to form together and create a rebellion against Team Plasma in order to get the right to be with you're Pokemon again. What do you think?

Here is my character Irene.

Name: Irene Safedale
Identifying Marks(?): Irene has center heterochromia, in other words, the occurrence in which her eyes have a golden brown color surrounding the pupil, but the rest if her eye has the normal bright blue. Besides that Irene always wears a necklace with a small blue and white feather on the end.
Personality:
Irene has quite the changing personality, as her emotions usually rules how she reacts to a certain situation. However, when she's nervous or very focused she has better control over her rash and quick-judged actions. Besides that Irene loves to mess with Team Plasma members and has landed herself in trouble multiple times with the organization. Luckily for her, every time she has gotten in trouble, she's gotten out of it without much difficulty, but she's steadily gaining more and more attention from Team Plasma- at least the ones in the town she's staying at are. When she's not trying to anger as many Plasma members she can within a 2 minute time period, Irene loves to study her grandfather's notebook- he was a Pokemon professor. When Team Plasma took over, the public libraries were forced to forfeit any book about Pokemon at all, which meant that most had to close down; most only carried such books, so instead of trying to scavenge for books about Pokemon, Irene just reads as much as she can from the worn old notebook.

When not reading, you will not find Irene sitting down at all. She's always moving about- a restless habit she inherited from her mother. Despite her teasing nature, Irene is always nervous or worried about something or other, whether it be getting arrested or having her Pokemon taken away- something is always on her mind. That being said, Irene can also be very absentminded and scatterbrained, but also very aware of her surroundings and she is very in tune with his others are feeling. She's deathly afraid of caves.
Background:
Irene comes from Kalos- Anistar City to be exact. Ever since she was young, Irene had a passion for Dragon Types. When she was about 6 years old, she decided that she wanted to be a gym leader one day and replace Iris in the Opelicid; Unova. Since then she went to visit Olympia on a regular basis to learn about the daily life of a Gym leader. Olympia allowed the extra pair of eyes, considering that those eyes were attached to some hands as well. Irene spent two years of her life happily scurrying around to help Olympia in any way desired by the psychic leader. However, Olympia thought that young Irene wanted to be her successor, so Olympia offered Irene her first Pokemon- an Espurr. Of course Irene was thrilled and forgot all about wanting to be a dragon type gym leader. Things turned for the worse as the Espurr, nicknamed Stella, (and nick-nicknamed Sassy for her attitude) decided that she liked Irene's older brother, Oliver, more than Irene.

Irene's family allowed the girl four more years to bond with the Pokemon. It seemed like a ridiculous amount if time from the start, but even with that kind of time margin, Irene and Stella did not get along at all. Finally the four years were up and Irene's family came to a conclusion that the Espurr wouldn't listen to Irene, so her family decided to hand Stella over into Irene's older brother's care. Irene was devastated that she couldn't connect with her Pokemon, and found herself lapsing into fits of uncontrolled anger or self-criticism. One particular thought of never being able to bond with any sort of Pokemon go to her one day, and so fourteen year old Irene fled from Anistar. She found herself lost in Terminus Cave before she knew it. At first the cave seemed like an ideal place to hide from whatever monster she thought her parents and brother were at the time, so foolishly she wandered even deeper.

However her tiny logical voice in her head told her that if she wanted to eat and have a bed to sleep in that night, she'd best to home. Irene decided to wind up her adventure and go home, but she was completely lost in near-pitch black inky darkness. When Irene thought that she'd be stuck there for the night, a small Noibat ran into her. After a small moment if confusion, the Noibat felt the need to help Irene out. So he did, but not only did he lead her back, but followed her home. There Irene caught him and named the small bat Pokemon Echolocation, but calls him Echo for short. The two were best friends, and a force to be reckoned with in battle. With her new partner, Irene finally got over her random fits of hopelessness, and she started to become more confident.

For an eighteenth birthday present, Irene's parents allowed her to travel by herself to the Unova region to study their dragon types- as she planned to major in Dragon Type studies in college the following year. She brought her whole team to Unova, which consisted of Echolocation, still a Noibat because they didn't fight much, a Klefki named Locks, an Amaura named North, and a Lapras named Neptune. Irene landed in Unova four years after the takeover. She was unaware of Unova's siege because many times regions don't spread news about one another, much less help one another. She promised Echo that he would be the first to experience Unova, so Irene kept Echo's Pokeball on her belt and the rest in her bag. She was found by Team Plasma members who stole away her bag and took North, Neptune, and Locks out of it with her trainer's license. Obviously they were in a rush to get out of there, especially because Irene was about to strangle all of them, so they neglected to check her belt. She was about to chase after the crooks, but she tripped in the process of doing so, and in fear that she would loose Echo too, she gave up. Since then she's refused to leave the Unova region until she's retrieved her Pokemon.
Starting Town:
Pending- I'm going to see where she's needed.

Name: Echolocation (Echo)
Species: Noibat
Identifying Marks(?):
Echo's wingspan is much larger than that of an average Noibat's. Other than that he wears a white Scarf.
Personality:
Echo is clumbsy and is usually referred to as the Pokemon version of drunk. However, what most don't know is that Echo is completely blind. Most Noibat are able to see at least some, but Echo cannot see anything. Pokemon professors say that he might be able to see once he evolves, since Noivern's eyes are larger and Echo's current eyes are unnaturally small, but no promises. Echo is very sweet and kindhearted though, despite his constant clumsiness. He thinks very clearly in pinch situations and is very intelligent. Much like his trainer, he is very in tune to what others are feeling.
Background:
Echo came from a normal family of Noivern in Terminous cave. His parents were kind and didn't abandon him once the figured out that he was blind, but instead tried to help him. The Noibat grew up happily, but like all Noibat, Echo had to leave his family. He did, and flew right into Irene. Echo was smart enough to know that it had already been behind difficult to live without sight, so he decided to aid Irene by helping her out, but then decided that having a trainer would help him grow even stronger so maybe he could see when he grew to be a Noivern.

Last edited:
I have a question. Considering the nature of the premise, will there be certain limitations on what kinds of Pokemon being able to be used in this RP? For example, the likelihood of coming across and being able to hide a rare Pokemon like Dratini isn't very high. Though it might be a different story if the said Pokemon had been with the RP character beforehand, but even then it would be difficult to hide Pokemon of such nature when word of mouth gets around to the Plasma Team and an organization like theirs would probably prioritize the stronger and rarer Pokemons- leaving little to no time for the locals to hide their 'mons.

Another thing I'm curious about is if there are any power limitations for the party Pokemon? Like, for example, being able to start out the RP with a Charizard or something or the sorts. Or should we keep it down to the level of Charmanders and maybe something like a Beedrill?

@Seyriub

Yes- it would be extremely hard to come across Pokemon like Dratini, much less hide one, however there isn't any particular limit on kinds of Pokemon available for use. However if a rare Pokemon is present in someones' possession, I think that it'd be fitting to add in how difficult or how hard it was to come across/hide said Pokemon.

And for your second question, no. Not really. For the sake of not limiting the Roleplayers too much I've decided to not put a limit on power within the trainer's team. However, because hiding Pokemon is so difficult in and of itself, and battling in any size, shape, or form would be easily noticeable, if a very powerful Pokemon is on a team then that Pokemon must have been that strong or slightly stronger than it was four years in the past. In other words, if a trainer was very seasoned before the takeover, it would be understandable if said trainer's team is highly leveled. On the other hand it is highly unlikely that if a new trainer started their journey right before the takeover to have a Charizard or a Dragonite.

So to answer that question- Not really, it's just highly dependent on the trainer's past.

Did that help at all?

I love the base idea of this! I was going to use another character, but I'm going to use my usual character, Lady Skyland, if that is alright (with of course me changing so background history to fit the RP).

Character:
Name: Lady Skyland
Identifying Marks(?): oddly dyed Maroon-ish/dark red hair and her gray eyes, as well as her trademark white flower crown (but it's kinda brown in some areas now...)
Personality: Helpful and sweet, but willing to fight for what is right and will do anything in her power to help another person or pokemon
Background: Grew up as a child who ate off a gold plate, with both her mother and her best friend (who I won't name due to my other RPs with this character, but his name doesn't really matter to this one). When she is eight years old, she and her friend are in a wooded area pretending to be Pokemon Rangers when a group of unknown people nearby accidentally set the forest aflame. The children don't realize it till the area they're playing in is ridden with flames. Her friend tries to get her out, but a flaming log separates them, and her friend is never seen again.
Lady's mother leaves when she is around twelve, due to an argument with Lady's father, Ego. She never hears from her mother after this, and her father restricts her from going on her pokemon journey...luckily for him, team Plasma backs him up with the take over. It is until Ego's only remaining pokemon, his Mightyena, Grace, and his Krookidile, Big Daddy, had an egg, which later hatched into a Poochyena. Ego gave the poochyena to Lady and told her that if anything ever went wrong, to run and get out of there.
And of course it did- Ego was a former Champion and while he was able to hold his own as a rebel, he eventually was caught at a point in time where he wasn't able to fight back- the time when he had lost his other four pokemon in the first year and only had Big Daddy and Grace, until a Plasma grunt came with a tough fighting type and took Ego down. Lady has no idea what happened to her father, but for the past year, she has been on the run.

Starting Town: Nuvema Town

Team:
Name: Potchy
Species: Poochyena
Identifying Marks(?): A pink bell collar
Personality: Sassy, tough, loyal, brave but has trust issues
Background: This Poochyena has Dig, Bite, Shadow Ball and Swagger, all except bite are TM moves taught by Ego to Potchy before he was given to Lady. The pink bell collar was a joke made by Ego, when he said, "I gave him a pink collar because of your love of the color, Ladybell, but also because this guy will be an amazing battler according to his stats, and I love me some irony."

Last edited:
@LadyLucs Your character looks great! I've been looking through an RP coincidentally that you're in- Team Plasma in another region, and I think it would be fun to play Irene (my character) meeting Lady. Just note that I plan for this RP will be much more detailed than that one, but I'm sure that you'll surprise me with your creativity. :) Thank you! You're accepted.

Last edited:
@EspeonTheBest Yeah, I assumed so lol. I'll take a little longer to respond in this one, those are quick responses lol. I'll treat this one like I treat my hope-to-be-novel. *does a little party dance* Whoop!

Oh, I would actually prefer if we all took our time in responding to this roleplay! Also, that's quite the unique way of thinking when it comes to the length of your posts. XD I will begin the thread once we have everyone's characters accepted.

I was missing your RP's Espeon... may I join?

Name:
Oliver Dusk
Identifying marks: Black hair and green eyes, tall and thin, always wearing a mischivious smile on his face. Usually wearing formal swits, even though they're ripped and old.
Personality: Flirty, carismatic and a good liar. He's the kind of person who can keep chatting with you for hours. But be careful, he's a swindler, constantly searching for a new pray. He knows a lot about illusionism.
Background:
Oliver practiced all his life to be a magician. He was certainly talented; lots of charisma and agility, he leave any audience amazed by his tricks. He had even trained a pokemon to help him, which would become his biggest support. He was attempting to travel to Nimbasa when he turned eighteen... sadly, when he was seventeen, Team Plasma arrived to distroy any chance he had to succeed as a magician, forcing him to hide his pokemon from the world
His illutionism knowledge helped him a lot during the next four years, he was able to steal to get money thanks to these appeals... besides of helping him to keep his mon' friend as a secret.
Starting town: Castelia

Name: Uka
Species: Aipom
Identifying Marks(?): A ribbon that used to be white tied to her tail.
Personality: Ladylike, cheery and really smart. Cares too much about appereances.
Background: Uka was a gift Oliver's mother gave to him when he was thirteen, she thought that she would be the perfect pokemon to accompany her son in the shows he wanted to give. They developed a really close relationship and became an inseparable duo, not even Team Plasma could get them apart.
Her special training as a performing pokemon helped her hidding from Team Plasma and stealing.

I had to edit this post so much...

Last edited:
Name: Baker Nemia
Identifying Marks: Black hair and soft blue eyes. Also has a star-burst shaped scar on his right thigh, which is usually hidden by his pant legs. The knuckles on his right hand are also marred with scars as if they had once been chewed through by some wild Pokemon. Rarely seen without his usual white dress shirt and brown leather suspenders. He also walks with a bit of a limp.
Personality: Grumpy and irritable, Baker often complains about the various hardships that he goes through and vehemently hates seeking out trouble. Yet, despite his seemingly disagreeable personality, Baker will always, whether they be human or Pokemon alike, help out those in need (griping all the way). He also has a soft spot for kids, cute looking things and is rather gullible.
Background: Having been living the poor working class all his life, Baker spent the majority of his time carving out wooden figurines to sell and make a living in the busy streets of Striaton City. While his mother, who had been sickly and weak since the birth and death of his younger sibling, had no choice but to stay at home in bed with her close partner Pokemon keeping her company.

However, it wasn't long before Team Plasma took over the whole of Unova and soon came bursting through the front door of their shabby home in the middle of the night. Taking their beloved family member with them as they came and went. Baker's sickly mother threw herself onto the Plasma's Pokemon the whole time, desperately fighting to keep their Pokemon friend home, unwilling to lose yet another member of family, but to no avail. Baker himself had been knocked out the moment when the grunts had first come crashing in and was unable to help in the struggle. In the end, Baker woke to the sight of a destroyed house and his dying mother.

It wasn't long after the incident that the young fifteen year old Baker left the city and traveled to Nuvema Town on foot with nothing on hand. Hoping to forget his sorrows as he went. As days passed and he finally arrived in the outskirts of the town, the adolescent collapsed in front of a house of an old couple who took pity on him and took him in.

Starting Town:
Nuvema Town.

Team:

Name:
Helpless
Species: Axew
Identifying Marks(?): Mismatched sized tusked, due to having one tusk being broken and grown in an irregular way- resulting in his right tusk being bigger than the other. A three claw'd scar that slashes across his face and over his left eye, leaving the Pokemon blind on that side. A shiny.
Personality: Innocent and highly curious, but incredibly weary and distrustful towards humans to the point of engaging in bodily harm.
Background: I didn't expect this particular background to take so long to write. Sorry for those who want to even read this as it's a pretty long read...
Having been chased away from his normal habitat when Team Plasma raided the one particular cave that he and several other siblings had lived in while most of their parents were away on a hunt. Seeing his brothers and sisters, along with the few aunts and uncles that were left behind to guard the cave, being captured and subdued one by one, Helpless decided to escape alone by the desperate urging of his captured family.

Alone and unprotected within the vast world, Helpless traveled south and was met with many dangers along the way. With one incident having him fall from a cliff and break one of his tusk in a bad way and the other having been met with a Liepard that wanted to take a bite out of him. He barely escaped, but ended up with a blind eye and a permanent scar to remember the encounter by. Through all this, Helpless' hate for humans grew by the day and absolutely resented the beings that had forced him into these circumstances.

Weeks passed and the down and under Dragon Pokemon, weary and exhausted from escaping various predators and having many sleepless nights, arrived in the outskirts of Nuvema Town. There he found a single lonely cave and collapsed in its welcoming darkness while sporting new wounds from his latest escapades.

It wasn't long before Baker found the passed out Pokemon, whose wounds were now beginning to fester, when he entered the cave by chance when a heavy rain storm hit. He'd been wandering the forest in search of various berries for his foster grandparents to make delicacies out of when the rain started pouring like a flood. Seeking shelter from the cold wet rain and wind, Baker found the exact cave that Helpless had been resting in.

Their first meeting didn't go well as Baker saw the wounds on the young Dragon type Pokemon and attempted to treat him with the first-aid kit he had on hand. He always brought one along with him just in case something unexpected happened and he got injured. However, when the sleeping Axew woke up to a human man handling his precious body, he didn't take too kindly to the action and proceeded to chomp on the hand treating him. Hard.

Needless to say, Helpless didn't let Baker come too close to him and the adolescent himself wasn't too keen on doing so either. But despite their hostilities, Baker still came to the cave everyday, handing over various berries and food for Helpless to live on and the Axew begrudgingly accepted them out of necessity as it still wasn't able to move properly.

Months passed and the wounds on Helpless' body healed, yet the visits still continued. Perhaps it was because that it had been alone for so long that the young Pokemon still accepted the company of Baker, despite him being a human. But Helpless felt conflicted between his hate towards the human species and his thirst for familial contact. In the end, however, the Pokemon decided to leave the cave without saying a word(growl?) to the human that had accompanied it for so long.

When Baker discovered the empty cave his heart flew into a panic and the young man ran out of the cave in an attempt to search for the Pokemon. Unwilling to part with the friend he had grown to care for after so long.

Even as rain drops began to fall from the sky and a heavy fog started to come into existence, the young Nemia continued on searching for the Axew. A few hours passed before he finally found the Pokemon, but his relieved heart jumped into further panic as he saw a stray Escavalier floating menacingly in front of his companion. Brandishing one of its lances in a drawing motion in an obvious attempt to skewer the much weaker Pokemon. With adrenaline pumping into his veins, Baker ran out without a thought and stood in front of the bewildered Dragon type in an effort to block the blow.

His attempt succeeded. At the cost of his right thigh being pierced through. Withdrawing its lance from Baker's leg, the flabbergasted Calvary Pokemon stared blankly at the young man in surprise. Taking advantage of the situation, the black haired boy turned, scooped up the Axew Pokemon in his arms, and ran into the densely fogged up forest in order to lose the vastly more powerful being.

After running several hundred meters towards the direction of town, Baker's adrenaline rush finally wore off and the pain in his thigh hit him like a truck. The shock of the sudden pain caused the exhausted young man to fall and collapse in the dirt, Helpless tumbling out of his arms as he did so. Tired from blood loss and blinded with pain, Baker turned his head towards the Axew in an attempt to see whether the Pokemon was fine or not. Only to see the young dragon already looking at him with questioning unblinking eyes.

Baker merely gave the Pokemon a small unbidden smile and retorted grumpily.

"Don't look at me like that. If you're gone, just who the hell am I suppose to pick on from now on?"

Helpless just snorted in reply to the stubborn fool. Before moving towards Baker and curling up besides his body.

He didn't at the least mind the rain.

Last edited:
@Blue moon Looks great! You're accepted. Yeah, I know. When Zephious left, it kinda made it hard to get ideas. I'm in the process of posting in Coronet though. Sorry!

Also, for clarification, I was planning for this RP to be in the past when compared to Grand Festival, or just not be in the timeline at all. It gets kind of confusing after a certain point, but you're using a different OC, so it doesn't matter. :)

@Seyriub Your character looks amazing! Thanks for your interest! Accepted! :)

I just realized that I am yet to fill out a character sheet for my own RP. -.- well. Best fix that.

Last edited:
I was weighting my options and decided to join, if I can. I need more things to pass my time with ;w;

Name: Priscilla "Pea" Legume

Identifying Marks(?): Her fading green-dyed hair, revealing brown roots.
Personality: Calm, Solemn even. Not the hot-headed trainer she used to be...at least during the day. At night, she indulges herself in vandalizing Team Plasma's propaganda, occasionally with her Pokemon. But that's rather rare, since if she gets caught with him, she'll most likely be taken to prison.

Background: Pea was an ace trainer. She managed to obtain all eight badges by the time she was sixteen, and was about to enter the Unova league...until Team Plasma ruined it. The once familiar world she lived in was stolen away, creating a region that was devoid of Pokemon she grew accustomed to. She still recalls the day her aging father let go of his prized Pokemon, her following suit. She remembers the tears as she handed them five Pokeballs. But, there was one thing.

She owned six Pokemon.

Hidden away in a closet, behind small shirts, dusty picture frames, and in a smashed hallow of a PC, her pride and joy. Her "Ace" if will. Her Bisharp, Carrot, is still in her care.

Now in the care of her elderly father, who used to be a trainer himself, when she sets him in to his bed, she makes her secondary duty to be a constant thorn in Team Plasma's side, not accepting it like other people. Pea is like a robin hood, but instead of stealing from the rich, she attempts to destroy and paint over whatever Plasma throws at Opeculid. She hates the world they forced on to her, and is willing to force herself onto them. She brings Carrot on some nights, if only for reassurance she can defend herself against Team Plasma's Pokemon.

Starting Town: Opeculid

Pokemon-
Name: Carrot

Species: Bisharp

Identifying Marks(?): A black scarf in around his neck.

Personality: Carrot is rather obedient and loyal to Pea. Refusing to back down in defense of his trainer, he would go through any lengths to defend her. However, other than towards Pea, he's stubborn and rather rude. Look at him funny, and see if he doesn't punch you out.

Background: As a Pawniard, he was a megalomaniac who craved to drive the pack himself. So he challenged the alpha Bisharp. Unsurprisingly, he lost, and met Pea on the nearby Route Nine. Her father at first was skeptical of keeping him, but with a bit of convincing, he eventually approved. She named the young Pawniard after a carrot, since she believed his blades looked like Carrots. And so a beautiful friendship was born. As Carrot grew older, he lost his megalomaniac attitude and became father like in some type of aspect, defending Pea.

As Team Plasma took over, poor Carrot was rushed with emotions. He realized that he and Pea might never meet again...but that was not the case. Pea explained he needed to hide. That'd he'd have to come only when she let him out. He then only saw her once every week. Perhaps every two...he longs for the days he could battle again. And hey!

Maybe they'll come back.

@BurbleBurble Looks great! It seems that we have all six people- however I have one person who has contacted me by conversation, so we may have seven people. Nonetheless, this RP thread will be up by tomorrow night at the maximum. I'm hoping to get it in tonight before the hectic schedules of Wednesdays, but no promises. :(

Ah, if only I had the time... I'm looking at you, finals.
I wanted to drop in and wish you guys good luck. I've been itching to write, but I haven't enough time at all, so I decided against joining. If you need someone in three weeks time, I'll finally be out of school, but looks like I will be cheering y'all on :p

I'm sorry for such a late reply! I don't have that much of a logical excuse except for a break, but I present you with my character. (Side note, writing this on my phone at 11:10 PM so it may contain a few errors.)

Name; Nolan L. Winfrey

Gender; Male

Age; 20

Identifying Marks;
Pink-blonde dyed hair of fluffy texture. This wasn't a recent color shift, so his original brown roots hides inside the mess.
His eyes are spruce-grey, with dark circles tinting softly against them from lack of sleep.
A shallow scar creeps up from his thin lips, an injury from a Mightyena attack. It's hardly noticeable, though it can't be hard to miss, either. The scar is just an inch's length.
His attire ranges from pale flannel to loose T-Shirts on lazy evenings. His pants are often simple jeans. On rare occasion, he wears his cliche black and white tuxedo with a pink tinted bow tie with dress pants.

Personality;
Before the havoc of Plasma, he adored small and fluffy Pokemon. He was viewed as very feminine and weak, though he never let that obscure the beautiful world.
That was before, however.
Nolan is now described as a bum. Though this is far from the truth, it's origin is found in his worn clothes. Rarely one would find him dressed down in publicly accepted attire. His top priority is definitely not to look the neatest or the sharpest. It's simply to survive. For Bliss, his Vulpix, to survive, that is.
He finds himself queasy in situations that involve blood or any form of violence. The reason behind this is from a traumatizing experience with a horror movie at age four, which repeated at age nine. Because of this, he shies away from any messy encounters in most cases. One would rarely find him fighting.
He's not exactly into peace and happiness as much as he is into survival of the fittest kind of things. He puts himself before the crowd, and his family before himself.
Nolan can be viewed as heartless in some ways, as from his actions he puts no sensitivity into it.
His soft spots include his family and Bliss, fluffy objects or creatures, and more that one would have to find out for themselves.
If one finds a way into his heart, they'd best be prepared for the backlash. Though he may not show it, he will donate half of his heart for their safety and happiness, to the extent of no ropes holding him back.
He's terrified of the dark. He's also not very fond of many other things, such as buildings with the slightest hint of safety failure.
Nolan chooses to keep his best behavior in fear of his actions reflecting on his younger brother, Ashton.
(not exactly sure where to end this, so i'll end it here.)

Background;
Nolan's family was a tight-knit household of three. His strong-willed mother was not one anybody could decline with "no". She was passionate for everything she felt fond of, including her family.
Nolan's kid brother, Ashton, was only six years old in year of the event. Nolan was sixteen.
Nolan's father had run off in passion to become the champion, but didn't leave the three without a memory.
He entrusted them with his first pokemon, Ninetales.
Five months after he'd left, the incident took place. Team Plasma, just a scolding story Nolan would have told to Ashton at the time, unleashed a whip of fear upon the family, storming the household and taking their beloved Pokemon with them.
Three Pokemon were taken from their hearts that day. Cinccino, Espurr, and Ninetales. But not without a fight.
Nolan struck back with physical force against one of the Grunts, but not without a reaction. In return, Nolan was met with a maw to the face, inflicted from the Grunt's Mightyena.
Despite all of his and his mother's defense, their Pokemon ended up in the hands of the cruel.
All but one.
Nolan had never expected the attack, and never had gotten to take action in the heat of the moment, but a Pokemon had been stored away before the incident.
Ninetale's egg.
The egg had been tucked carefully with Ashton, who was very fond of the egg. Ashton was entrusted with the unborn, cuddling with it in his bed, where the Grunts hadn't cared for searching.
And thus, the unborn was secured safely, away from the cruel.

Four years later, Nolan had just turned twenty, his afternoons occupied by the level 9 Vulpix.
He'd found himself depressed at times, yearning the bittersweet memories of Pokemon roaming the streets.
(I guess I'll end it here. It's getting late and my creativity is dipping.)

Starting Town; Numeva (if you don't mind.)

Pokemon;
Name; Bliss

Gender; Female

Species; Vulpix

Identifying Marks; Exceptionally treated curls from Nolan's constant polishing and treatment. Taffy pink hair bow against the head curls.

Personality;
A pampered, softhearted darling who cringes at the thought of inflicting pain on others. She'd been protected from the harsh reality for all of her life, besides being trained on a dummy. Never seen another Pokemon in her entire life, assumes that she's the only one that exists. Views herself as a special snowflake, and taught to believe so. Grown into the habit of behaving as a lady.

Backstory;
After the incident, Bliss was obscured from the reality of the world. Nolan babied the Bliss in her growing years, only allowing her to take in the beauty of the closed walls of the two-story home.
Because of Nolan's protection, Bliss grew soft, never naked to the harsh reality. Nolan eventually chose to let Bliss grow stronger in fear that her disguise would dissolve.
He chose a dummy for Bliss to attack.
Being the soft Vulpix she was, Bliss refused, but through enough encouragement, she released her embers upon the foe. This repeated day to day, and though it was painfully slow, she began to grow.
To this day, Bliss still remains benevolent, though she tries to be tough.

Most frequently used Moveset;
Ember, Tail-Whip.
Other Moves:
Roar, Baby-Doll Eyes.

Last edited:
@catsFallHome Looks great! Accepted.

So yeah, guys, Cats contacted me on my profile, so they're going to be part if this roleplay as well.

All we need is @_Umbreon_ to post his bio. XD no rush, I'll finish up the thread until he can get to it.

Haha, guys sorry. I had to delete the other post so I could notify you about this thread that is now made! I didn't want to double post, but I didn't want to delete that information, so I just combined it. :)

http://pokecharms.com/threads/divided.13312/ (Private/Closed - Divided)