• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Discussion 'More Options...' Glitch

I recently made a thread in Creative Discussion here, and when I was editing in through More Options, I uploaded some pictures I didn't end up using in the text, thus they appear as Attached Files at the bottom.

Now, when I click More Options in Edit Post to delete them, I get an error, which says:

This page isn’t working
Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).
ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR

And I can't access More Options at all, but just for this post.

Anyone know what to do?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well, that wasn't a fun bug. Basically, it's an issue with Chrome itself – they've recently changed a security feature, which is starting to cause issues (false positives) on sites where it actually shouldn't. I've implemented a workaround for now, and hopefully the Chrome team or XenForo (the software this site is built on) can fix the problem permanently.

You should be able to edit that post properly now. :)