• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Discussion for Mexican Region

I feel a little awkward, since Nate doesn't even know anyone's name and he's already getting dragged into crap by others.
Classic Maker, though.
Making overly complex names is my schtick lel

I decided all my Pokemon in this RP are going to be Greeco-Roman-themed. Sicily is the island Sicily, since it was the only island around that area that I definitely knew had a Volcano, and Athena is...well ya already know that one lol.

Just to give you guys an idea of what Sports City looks like.

It is a giant forest in the middle of the city, like Central Park, with different stadiums for all kinds of sports and the one stadium in the center is for Pokemon Battles. So, you could encounter wild Pokemon in between the stadiums.

Those are the only ones catchable actually, the others will have to be from fossil revival. The reason why is because there are some areas in Mexico that have been barley touched by humans, so it would be normal for some Pokemon to have survived, although very few remain, as to why in the Very Rare section, and it is something similar to what happened to Relicanth.

Well depending on where it is at then I do not see why they have to be removed. I was just wondering why they were on there. If there is a large body of water near that city, then I see no problem with them being there. Though it looks like the city is more rocky then anything.

Okay guys for the next 30 minutes I will be adding the routes to the document https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o3BIqqJ58-9atbPTIepnI4cF6t2pNkYXjOwsxAGeMaE/edit?usp=sharing (Pokemon available (Cities))

You're all invited to participate while I'm doing this.

Here is the updated map:
Mexican Region.png

I’m actually going to be using a random generator to decide my Pokémon from now on (unless it is one that is already claimed by someone else... also rip Lillipup’s chances of being on my final team). I will enter each very common Pokémon’s name 5 times, each common 3, each rare twice, and the very rares only once. Hopefully this will allow to have fun with a mix of Pokémon I like and new ones.