• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Discussion for Mexican Region

You Obtained a Town Map! It is not 100% FYI accurate. 1-7 in black are where the GYMs are. The ones in white are extra towns without GYMs. The order you must follow is the list in black, which means for the second city, you can choose 2A or 2B
800px-México_División_Política.svg.png

You guys are too worried about the rewards, I mentioned there was going to be plenty. That's also why I didn't mentioned how to earn them because I don't want people rushing to them. You guys will get a chance to earn rewards, trust me, there's a lot. Also, you all get a Very Rare anyways, you have no need for a pass yet.
That is not really a solution, my concerns is that the existence of these rewards will be giving an advantage to certain people while others who just want to do their own thing will be left behind.

Well personally I think the system is pretty cool! But I would restrict the distribution of rewards. For example, I think the pre set rules for how many very rare and rare Pokémon a trainer could receive seemed fair and the right level of challenging. However, very rare passes seem like the most powerful pass in terms of building a competitive team. I would recommend giving out less passes in general, and then make encounter passes the rarest, with an emphasis on move passes or tms. Still, move passes and tms should be harder to obtain than they have been (for instance, the winners of the first battle should’ve been the only ones to get the tm... rip me).

That’s a fair point for giving it to the winners. But I think part of what drew me into this rp was the fact that you will be challenged to make a team without a lot of basic strong/rare Pokémon. I think limiting very rare passes would add to the experience and cause us to try Pokémon we haven’t thought of using much before. I’m okay if you wanna continue on the way you have been, I’ll have a fun time trying to come up with the strongest team using unconventional Pokémon, but if you want to make things more fair I’d recommend limiting encounter passes.

Okay, less encounter passes.
We have them to get more Pokemon.
Btw there is a little cup event in Sports City, only 4 players can enter. All participants will get a reward.
The other option is the gym, cathedral or leave the city.

Pokemon in the route to Sinaloa:
Very common: Alolan Rattata, Pidgey, Spearow, Caterpie, Lillipup
Common: Ponyta, mareep
Rare: Mudbray, Fletchling
Very Rare: Heracross

Route to Saltillo:
Very common: Weedle, Pidove, Wurmple
Common: Taillow, Nincanda, Zubat
Rare: Growlithe, Abra
Very Rare: Tauros

*Shrugs*

None of the Very Rare Encounters have been particularly good imo. Ditto, Charmander, and Heracross are good...competitively? But that hardly matters in an RP format. I have Cyndaquil, and thus no reason to get Charmander, and I'll be choosing Spinarak over Heracross cause...Ariados is better than Heracross is just about every way for an RP xD

Mega Heracross is...okay. It's not a favorite of mine, so I wouldn't put in the effort to get it approved. I love Mega Ampharos, but I already have a character working on that.

Personal Opinion though.

I probably won't use my pass until a Pokemon that I really like shows up in the Very Rare Section.