• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DISCUSSION | Eeveelution Utopia

ROLEPLAY HERE: https://pokecharms.com/threads/eeveelution-utopia.18485/

LOCATIONS:

Fairy Forest
Lake of Vapor
Plains of Electricity
Leaf Meadow
Magma Canyon
Glacier Cavern
Stones of Psyshock
Ruins of Darkness

Sign your characters up here-
NO SHINIES!
DON'T BE EDGY!
DON'T BE OVERPOWERED!

Name:
Personality:
Accessories:

CHARACTER ARCHIVE:

Name:
Vortex
Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Personality: Very flirty, and gentlemanly. Especially likes female Leafeons.
Accessories: Wears a mint-green bandana.
played by touko-chan

Name:
Clover
Eeveelution: Leafeon
Personality: Clover is very shy and insecure. She chooses to sunbathe most of the time, and tends to stay in Leaf Meadow.
Appearance: She wears a Rose on her ear, in order to stand out from the other Leafeon.
played by Super Nova

Name:
Quirino
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Personality: Friendly, humorous, charming
played by OmnipotentOnion

Name:
Volt
Eeveelution:Jolteon
Personality:brave, proud of its speed and power, kind, and a great friend to all other Jolteon
played by ThePokemonGuardian

Last edited:
Oh No! My favorite character was all three, oh well xD

Name: Clover
Eeveelution: Leafeon
Personality: Clover is very shy and insecure. She chooses to sunbathe most of the time, and tends to stay in Leaf Meadow.
Appearance: She wears a Rose on her ear, in order to stand out from the other Leafeon.

Name: Kinesis
Eeveelution: Espeon
Personality: Extremely quiet, occasionally a bit judgemental, and can be slightly naive when she feels like it.
Accessories: A red-violet bandana that covers part of the jewel on her forehead, purposely hiding it.

Heads up, I'll be inactive every now and then due to the holidays. I apologize ahead of time though.

Name: Kinesis
Personality: Extremely quiet, occasionally a bit judgemental, and can be slightly naive when she feels like it.
Accessories: A red-violet bandana that covers part of the jewel on her forehead, purposely hiding it.

Heads up, I'll be inactive every now and then due to the holidays. I apologize ahead of time though.

accepted- and don't worry!

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Jamie
Eeveelution: Sylveon
Personality: Jamie is very outgoing, but also kind of 'smug'.
Accessories: None
Other: Because he is a Sylveon, and his name is kind of a girl's name, he could be easily confused to be Female, which does make him a bit angry.
(HELLO)

Last edited:
Yay, thank you~

Name: Issac
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Personality: Isaac is very hyperactive, choosing to run around almost at speeds of Jolteon. Isaac is very friendly though, and willing to push things aside for his friends.
Appearance: Issac has bandage wrap around his legs, he isn’t ingured, but thinks it makes him look cool.

Ello!
Name: Alethia (Casually known as Ali)
Personality: Charming and fun, Ali holds wit and sarcasm in her mind. She’s a bit coy, and sometimes brutally honest- in a funny way, that is.
Accessories: Two tiny golden rings on the upper part of her left ear.
Hope the amount of new characters isn’t overwhelming. If so, uh. Sorry ;w;