• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Discussion: A travel through Hoenn

One of my favorites from Hoenn is Zangoose. I will definitely have it.
Then there is a plant type for that Mudkip, and for my last pokémon I have no idea, but probably a water type (and, why a water type? because its hoenn, lol. But a flying type can do the same thing, but in the air :3)

But Gliscor could evade it! Remember the Poison Leader of Unova fighting against Ash? Literally ALL her moves poisoned Ash's Pokémon, and the chance of poisoning is 10% :p

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But Gliscor could evade it! Remember the Poison Leader of Unova fighting against Ash? Literally ALL her moves poisoned Ash's Pokémon, and the chance of poisoning is 10% :p
I can evade guillotine more than you can evade ice beam. You know dat right?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Dude I made all my Pokemon be able to rko the opponent if it’s weaker type. Also ice fang is 65 power and leaf blade is 90 plus stab so basically 100. Ice fang doesn’t even have stab. Lol I’m such a tryhard

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
They one hundred percent matter. A level 1 Bulbasaur can beat a level 15 squirtle with the right moves, Evs, and ivs. Also drapion plus crunch against aegislash

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
taunt + crunch. also brick break isn't even super effective but crunch is and it has stab plus adamant. and if I want to go an extra mile I can also use swords dance