• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Dimensionnal_Bankai's Trade Topic

Here's a list of needed Pokemon:

Manaphy
Scyther/Scizor
Corphish/Crawdaunt
Kabutops

I need anyone of these Pokemon. [glow=red,2,300]They need to be Male and have the move Night Slash. [/glow] I will give you a Phione or any Pokemon you want. Unless I do not have it.

Scyther/Scizor
Corphish/Crawdaunt
Kabutops

I need anyone of these Pokemon. [glow=red,2,300] They need to be Male and have the move Night Slash[/glow] i will give you a Phione or any Pokemon you want. Unless I do not have it.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Only one trade topic per person please, you can manage all your trading needs from one thread. Something like "Dimensional_Bankai's Trade Topic" or something, will do. I'll merge your two topics for you, all you need do is change the title if you want.

Warned, btw.

Scyther/Scizor
Corphish/Crawdaunt
Kabutops

I need anyone of these Pokemon. [glow=red,2,300] They need to be Male and have the move Night Slash[/glow] i will give you a Phione or any Pokemon you want. Unless I do not have it.

ok, sure. i got a corphish w/ night slash and it is male. what time do you want to go on?