• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dimension Breakers (RP)

Please go to the link before posting.
Discussion link:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/dimension-breakers-discussion.20675/

Pyro found himself inside a humongous hall not knowing what was going on. "What in the world?!" He shouted. Little did he know there were multiple beings being teleported around him and before he could ask where he was a giant screen appeared in front of him before a small device was added onto his ear by some unknown force. "This will help translate languages for you. You've all been chosen to help fight the evil that has been spread out among the multiverse and you have been chosen to defeat it. You will be given an assignment along with a vehicle that will help you with transportation through time and space. More details will be provided soon." An odd voice said. "Sounds like fun." Pyro said before looking at the being next to him "Do you know what's going on here?"

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Chronos had peered around the room he found himself in. It was clear to him that he was just transported here from his camp, and that something really bad or really good must be going on for him to be here. As he looked, he noticed a screen appearing infront of him, and was too distracted by said screen to notice a device being put on him. Listening to the speech, he looked around, trying to figure out what is going on. 'A bunch of people in here.. fighting evil.. we're put here to repel a force greater than universal, aren't we?'
Chronos had drawn to a conclussion. As the speech finished, Chronos turned his head to the left, he looked down to the figure that was talking to him. " It appears we've been summoned here to attack a force that can endanger universes. " He responded, looking at the source of the voice, his view obstructed by the helmet.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Narko, after listening the speech, noticed a device on his ear , but he wouldn't care since he could destroy it whenever he wanted to "what a drag.." he tought , he looked at his right and he saw two other beings talking to each other "some are friends already" he told himself, "alright, multiversal villain.. maybe he was the one who killed my parents.. how can we beat him, i dont know the others abilities. .. maybe someone has a cloning ability? Im gonna need much more intel for me to make up plan" he though

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lorenzo examined the room and saw to creatures talking, he teleported next to them "hello, good sirs, did I happen to hear you speak of some kind of evil, perchance", he realised he hadn't introduced himself "Oh and my name is Lorenzo Mortalus, it is a pleasure to meet you two gentleman." he did a small bow as he said this, he waited politely for a response.

The two Inklings woke up in some kind of room, looking around. X-I.B-#001 looked around, confused. “Where is we....?” He said softly, while his sister shrugged, making a squeak sound. “Oh yeah....forgot you not like talking...” He mumbled. He still wasn’t used to speaking himself anyway, being raised in a lab.

Dead account

Narko , who was still thinking of what to do, he decided to go and explore te place "all these species, just for one bad guy? Somethings wrong.." he tought while walking , he saw that the two species from earlier got someone else to talk to.. "how do people get friends that fast"

Last edited:
X-I.B-#001 noticed someone walking around, letting out a small growl. “They may be dangerous. I protect sister.” He said to himself, while X-I.G-#002 let out a small squeak and waved.

Dead account

"Uh, what ? " he tought as he heard a small squeak next to him "... you got to be Kidding me... he said "im not gonna fight now, i still have to find a quiet place and train there," he said before walking away "geez , some specimens here really are hostile" he tought

X-I.B-#001 went back to trying to find out where they were, while the other got up and began following Narko. She had never seen anyone else besides for scientists and her brother, so this was new. She caught up to him and squeaked again, trying to be friendly.

Dead account

While walking , Narko noticed one of the species from a couple seconds abo following him "...shouldn't you be with you're brother?" He told the inkling

The Inkling squeaked again, confused. She smiled a bit, unable to understand Narko. She began scratching at her collar, before sitting down and looking up at Narko again.

Dead account

"Collar?.. she was raised in a lab and probably doesnt understand me," he tough before taking the collar of with a Kunai "i think you should feel better? I have no idea" he said before he noticedone of the device that went in every species ears went to the inklings ear

The inkling made another squeaking noise, as her brother came over. “Sorry mister.....was she bothering you? She never seen other people before.....” He said, as his sister clung to his leg.

Dead account

"No she isnt really bothering me, " Narko responded "were you raised in a lab?" He asked "whats your name?" He then asked

Last edited:
“I’m....uh....” He mumbled, thinking a little. He looked at the tag on his collar a bit, before looking back up. “X-I.B-#001.” He took the collar from Narko. “And my sister is X-I.G-#002.” He gave the collar to his sister, who stayed quiet. “We were raised as experiments. Don’t know why though.” He said, shrugging.

Dead account

" well , how about i give you a better name ?if you dont want to its fine," he responded while thinking more ((this part is only if you say yes , if not well ignore this part)) "the girl will be umm.. how about Coral? And you the boy, will be... ermm Reef! How does that sound?" He told

((Should i make drawings of our characters and post them in pokecharms?))

“Hmm.....yeah, I like it! Much better than our old names!” Reef said happily, and Coral nodded. “Oh, yeah, she doesnt talk much.....” Reef said, and Coral squeaked in agreement.

Dead account

"Glad you like it, " Narko responded before sitting down and meditating, while he was doing so he was chanting some Ninajo Words, "na no li fu ki wo ..." so on

Reef, as confused as Coral, has no idea what Narko was doing. Coral began trying to do the same thing, and Reef only smiled at her. "Your too innocent for anything in this harmful world..." He thought, before sighing and sitting to watch.

Dead account

After Narko finished meditating , he noticed Coral trying to imitate him ".... are you sure she should be here? She's way to innocent to fight such a big threat like dreadnaught .." He told Reef before getting up and walking around more

Dead account

As Narko walked around he decided to train a bit, while he was alone, he took out swords and started slashing in the air , at some point he threw a shuriken at a nearby wall "stronger.. i need to get stronger.." he thought continuing his slashing in the air

((Not to rush but @Deathstalker62 ,@PyroTechnical157 and @Shadow_Pup , are you guys still here?))

Last edited by a moderator:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
((I would like to say something, but seeing as the edits of my character havent been overlooked yet, I cant do anything. I could skip the edits and leave it as is, but I feel that wouldn't be a good move on my behalf. I can't really say anything else, other that I'm just currently waiting.))