• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Dimension Breakers (Discussion)

The Multiverse is a humungous and confusing place where anything can happen, time can break and space can fold but recently a threat even bigger than the Multiverse itself has arisen and a great evil through time and space has made its name known to all, Dreadnaught.The MPD (Multiversal Preservation Department) has selected any and all individuals who they think is capable of defeating this threat by any means nessecary. By plucking some of the strongest beings from their home planet/universe/dimension the MPD has formed a force that they hope can defeat this threat and prevent the demise of the Multiverse itself. Will you accept the call?

Rules:
1: Basic Rules apply.
2: No Gary/Mary Sues
3: No godmodding
4: Keep cursing to a minimal.
5: Try not to be extremely overpowered.(Son strong enemies are going to be expected.)
6: Get creative with your character and try to have fun.
7: Three Abilties Max. (If one ability has multiple 'details' try to limit its power)
8: If you have any questions just ask me here.
9:Romance aplowed but nothing more than a passionate kiss.
10: You can have up to 2 characters as long as you can maintain them.
11:put Shagadelic Baby in your bio to confirm you read the rules.

Bio Format:
Name:
Dimension #: (Random 4 digits)
Species: (Human,Alien,etc.)
Powers/Abilities: (3 Max)
Any other skills?: (Non super power related)
Description:
Backstory:
Extra:

Mine
Name: Pyro
Universe #: 1570
Species: Spectrum: Visually Similar to a human but vastly different.
Powers/Abilities: Super Strength, Can shoot Green fire from hands, Can mimic most living beings abilities for a time (The smaller the creature the longer the Mimic lasts.)
Any other skills?: Great Zoologist
Personality: Really Cynical and Sarcastic when he's not being hot-headed and rushing into something.
Description: 6,5, oddly long canine teeth, Extremely Long Red and Black hair, Bright Green Eyes, Black Tee shirt, Pants, Jacket, and Loafers.
Backstory: Pyro was your run of the mill young alien stuck on an earth with no idea that he was an alien, this was because everyone on this earth had some type of superpower but eventually he found out his alien heritage but didn't really care. Later in his life he chose to become a hero in the 20th century since it was a stable job. After climbing the ranks he grew in popularity and became part of the top 10 ranking number 5.
Extra: Has 2 hearts and his hair sets on fire when he gets really angry.

Ok, here's my two then!

Name: X-I.G-002. (changes to Coral eventually.)
Universe:# 1054
Species: Inking
Powers/Abilities: Can turn into a squid, can hide in ink when in squid form. Her tentacles sometimes glow when she's happy, or turn grey when she's sad.
Any other skills?: She uses a SplatterShot, one of the most common weapons for Inklings. (I'm just gonna call it an ink shooter for short.)
Personality: Coral is very shy, not trusting many people. Getting her to trust someone can be a challange, but, befriending her can be getting a kind friend for life. When she isn't shy, she is sweet and innocent, and she barely can defend herself.
Description: Orange tentacles/hair, orange eyes. She is smaller than the average Inkling, being even smaller than her brother, only going up to his head in height. She wears a collar with a metal tag that says "X-I.G-#002."
Backstory: Coral grew up in a lab, being taken by Octolings when she was born. She was experimented on there, which gave her tentacles the color shifting ability they have, but only made it very hard for her body to grow to average height after a failed experiment. She met her her "sibling" there, and they were inseparable.
Extra: She is faster than average Inklings.

Name: X-I.B-#001 (changes to Reef)
Universe:# 1504
Species: Inkling.
Powers/Abilities: Same as Corals.
Any other skills?: Same as Coral.
Personality: Reef is more outgoing then Coral, trusting anyone that won't hurt them. If he feels they are a threat to him or Coral, he will refuse to let Coral or himself near them.
Description: Blue tentacles/hair, blue eyes. He is shorter than the average inkling, but is still taller than Coral. He wears a collar that says "X-I.B-#001.
Backstory: Same as Coral.
Extra: He is stronger than average Inklings.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Edit 1: Forgot some details. Added Personality Tab and Height, aswell as links to the Superpowers to explain them.

Name: Lord Chronos

Dimension: Dimension 4274; Underworld

Species: Temporal Greater Demon

Powers/Abilities: Temporal Monster Physiology, Dark Arts, *Absorption (*Only possible via Weapon)

Any other skills: Being an experienced Warlock, he learned alot during his years, from combat experience to proficient survival.

Personality: To put it simply, Chronos can be a bit stuck-up himself. He is from an egotistical royal family, after all. Though, despite being a demon and having generally evil intentions (that are mostly out of curiosity or for entertainment), he will be a good samaritan at times, and has put himself under an oath to defend those who cannot defend themselves, aswell as to neither fight anyone who cannot put up a fight. Overall, he's apathetic and seemingly evil, but has potential to be kind and helpful if you play your cards right.

Description: Standing at 8'34 (Common height among the elders of his race), Chronos bears strong resemblance to Specimen 8 from Spooky's House of Jumpscares, with a few exceptions; The head isn't a skull, but more of a headwear; a helmet resembling a hammerhead shark's skull. The robe has an added cowl and hood, the 'collar' covering the neck is lined with gold, aswell as the bottom end of the robe, which goes down to his boots. Chronos does not own any horns, but he does have spikes on his back and arms, covered by the robe. His head isn't visible, only his mouth is, which is set with sharp, hooked teeth, and his skin tone is a mix between dark-blue and gray. Under the mask, however, lurks black eyes with white, glowing pupils, that change colour depending on moods.

Underneath his robe is a leather garb most nobles would wear; a dark-purple garb with golden lining and a black scarf tucked underneath the collar. A reinforced black protective vest is underneath said jacket, and his pants consist of black leather pants, smooth on the surface. He also wears fitting black silk gloves and black boots to match his attire.

Backstory: Chronos was one of many greater demons born in the Underworld, but due to his parents being Demon Lords, he was born a wealthy child, that, for an unknown reason, was aging rapidly. By the end of Year 1, Chronos was already an adult, and could only revert his looks back to his youth after his sixth year of living, already being an old man. He learned to revert himself back to being a young adult, and, with the help of his fellow demons, developed a potion that prevented him from aging appearance-wise any further. Someday was the moment when he was banished from hell, to journey through the world on his own. Before departing, his father and grandfather visited him to give him some supplies, including a special weapon that was passed down in the family.

The weapon was a large broadsword, the blade being nearly 14ft long, shaded a dark crimson. The Base of the blade was set with a large, dark-gray demon skull. The special power of it was that it allowed the user to absorb whatever was struck with the weapon, such as fire, and use it to imbue or heal the weapon/user. Only one force may be absorbed at a time, displayed in the Skull that bound handle and blade.

Extra: Shagadelic Baby

Last edited:
Ok, here's my two then!

Name: X-I.G-002. (changes to Coral eventually.)
Universe:# 1054
Species: Inking
Powers/Abilities: Can turn into a squid, can hide in ink when in squid form. Her tentacles sometimes glow when she's happy, or turn grey when she's sad.
Any other skills?: She uses a SplatterShot, one of the most common weapons for Inklings. (I'm just gonna call it an ink shooter for short.)
Personality: Coral is very shy, not trusting many people. Getting her to trust someone can be a challange, but, befriending her can be getting a kind friend for life. When she isn't shy, she is sweet and innocent, and she barely can defend herself.
Description: Orange tentacles/hair, orange eyes. She is smaller than the average Inkling, being even smaller than her brother, only going up to his head in height. She wears a collar with a metal tag that says "X-I.G-#002."
Backstory: Coral grew up in a lab, being taken by Octolings when she was born. She was experimented on there, which gave her tentacles the color shifting ability they have, but only made it very hard for her body to grow to average height after a failed experiment. She met her her "sibling" there, and they were inseparable.
Extra: She is faster than average Inklings.

Name: X-I.B-#001 (changes to Reef)
Universe:# 1504
Species: Inkling.
Powers/Abilities: Same as Corals.
Any other skills?: Same as Coral.
Personality: Reef is more outgoing then Coral, trusting anyone that won't hurt them. If he feels they are a threat to him or Coral, he will refuse to let Coral or himself near them.
Description: Blue tentacles/hair, blue eyes. He is shorter than the average inkling, but is still taller than Coral. He wears a collar that says "X-I.B-#001.
Backstory: Same as Coral.
Extra: He is stronger than average Inklings.

Let's hope I somehow managed to balance this. I doubt it, though.

Name: Lord Chronos

Dimension: Dimension 4274; Underworld

Species: Temporal Greater Demon

Powers/Abilities: Temporal Monster Physiology, Dark Arts, *Absorption (*Only possible via Weapon)

Any other skills: Being an experienced Warlock, he learned alot during his years, from combat experience to proficient survival.

Description: Chronos bears strong resemblance to Specimen 8 from Spooky's House of Jumpscares, with a few exceptions; The head isn't a skull, but more of a headwear; a helmet resembling a hammerhead shark's skull. The robe has an added cowl and hood, the 'collar' covering the neck is lined with gold, aswell as the bottom end of the robe, which goes down to his boots. Chronos does not own any horns, but he does have spikes on his back and arms, covered by the robe. His head isn't visible, only his mouth is, which is set with sharp, hooked teeth, and his skin tone is a mix between dark-blue and gray. Under the mask, however, lurks black eyes with white, glowing pupils, that change colour depending on moods.

Underneath his robe is a leather garb most nobles would wear; a dark-purple garb with golden lining and a black scarf tucked underneath the collar. A reinforced black protective vest is underneath said jacket, and his pants consist of black leather pants, smooth on the surface. He also wears fitting black silk gloves and black boots to match his attire.

Backstory: Chronos was one of many greater demons born in the Underworld, but due to his parents being Demon Lords, he was born a wealthy child, that, for an unknown reason, was aging rapidly. By the end of Year 1, Chronos was already an adult, and could only revert his looks back to his youth after his sixth year of living, already being an old m8an. He learned to revert himself back to being a young adult, and, with the help of his fellow demons, developed a potion that prevented him from aging appearance-wise any further. Someday was the moment when he was banished from hell, to journey through the world on his own. Before departing, his father and grandfather visited him to give him some supplies, including a special weapon that was passed down in the family.

The weapon was a large broadsword, the blade being nearly 14ft long, shaded a dark crimson. The Base of the blade was set with a large, dark-gray demon skull. The special power of it was that it allowed the user to absorb whatever was struck with the weapon, such as fire, and use it to imbue or heal the weapon/user. Only one force may be absorbed at a time, displayed in the Skull that bound handle and blade.

You're both accepted and for Froakies question, No we won't but you could use a title that someone in that universe has.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Lorenzo Mortalus
Dimension #: 1268
Species: Half Shade - Half Human
Powers/Abilities: Teleportation, Perfect Accuracy and Shape-shifting
Any other skills?: Acrobatics and Singing

Description:
Tall, lean yet muscular, white hair and goatee, one green eye and one black eye. He wears an all black suit, a tight fitting black shirt with the top 3 buttons undone and black loafers.

Lorenzo is pretty laid back, but his has a pretty bad temper. He speaks pretty formal and is rather old fashion (I mean you'd be old fashioned to if you'd been born 300 years ago), he has been know to be loyal to men of power and loves a good battle. He can also be rather sexist and misogynistic, this is because back when he was alive originally, that was how everyone was.
Backstory: Lorenzo was thought to be a sorcerer due to his teleportation, he was burned at the stake but a demon found him and gave him some blood, this healed and resurrected Lorenzo but only partially, now part shade he gained his shape-shifting abilities and eventually discovered his immortality.

Last edited:
Name: Lorenzo Mortalus
Dimension #: 1268
Species: Half Shade - Half Human
Powers/Abilities: Teleportation, Perfect Accuracy and Shape-shifting
Any other skills?: Acrobatics and Singing

Description:
Tall, lean yet muscular, white hair and goatee, one green eye and one black eye. He wears an all black suit, a tight fitting black shirt with the top 3 buttons undone and black loafers.

Lorenzo is pretty laid back, but his has a pretty bad temper. He speaks pretty formal and is rather old fashion (I mean you'd be old fashioned to if you'd been born 1500 years ago), he has been know to be loyal to men of power and loves a good battle. He can also be rather sexist and misogynistic, this is because back when he was alive originally, that was how everyone was.
Backstory: Lorenzo was thought to be a sorcerer due to his teleportation, he was burned at the stake but a demon found him and gave him some blood, this healed and resurrected Lorenzo but only partially, now part shade he gained his shape-shifting abilities and eventually discovered his immortality.
Accepted!

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Narko
Dimension #: 1021
Species: (I'll invent one)) Ninajo
Powers/Abilities: Extreme speed, can see a bit of future ((only when danger is close)), he can take life energy and make stuff out of it
Any other skills?: he has the skills of a ninja, he is highly intelligent and is a master at making plans, he also has extreme accuracy, ((rarely misses a shot))
Description: Narko has always been the silent type, yet, when he is bothered, fear is put on the person, he would protect friends, he has been known to have a rage-out when a friend got hurt ((pretty much hulk full rage but as a ninja)), he gets angry easely,
Backstory: Born in the Ninajo species, Narko started training for battle at the young age of seven, his parents were never happy so he kept on, until one day, his parents died, for revenge and honor he decided to train until he killed the one who murdered his parents
Extra: he has two katanas on his back and has loads of ninja tools

Shagadelic Baby

Last edited:
The temporal monster physiology is kinda weird considering it does come with many advantages and disadvantages but to my understanding is that phasing in and out of time is the biggest part so one idea is he would be able to go through certain things but can't control it. And to limit the dark arts just make it like most dark magic where a 'sacrifice' is needed. I.E. Materials from certain creatures or something of your own. Also maybe he can only use dark magic while touching the blade.
Also shorten the sword a little bit. (If he held it you wouldn't be able to see the top of it. And if he put it on his back he wouldn't be able to walk through normal doors.)

DevVoid

I don't quite get what you mean with phasing in and out of time. If you mean the spatial-time lock, I can remove that. If it was the temporal stasis (time stop), I can limit that to last a few seconds, a minute at best. I could also remove Dark Arts and Temporal Monster Physiology for better, less sub-power filled powers/more direct powers. I was gonna think that, with his control gone, his backstory wouldn't really make sense. (Seeing as he had to learn how to reverse the time on himself to stay young). I can replace Dark Arts with an Attack power (Which is weaponizing energy into attack techniques such as beams), but would still need to see what I can replace TMP with without having to revamp the Backstory

Dead account

Maybe you could have him have a power kind of like tracer's ((overwatch)) , where he used "recall" to make him younger, how does that sound?

Last edited:

DevVoid

Well that would be reversing time, which is already a part of temporal monster physiology. Having just that on its own doesn't make sense due to there being no reason for Chronos to physically age rapidly. It really can only remain in Temporal Monster Physiology, because one of it's sub-powers is Accelerated Aging, which does exactly that.

Code-name: Horizon
Dimension #: 4675
Species: Nexian: similar to humans however he has somewhat leathery grey skin with piercing steel eyes.
Powers/Abilities: Aerokinesis and Terrakinesis: Can manipulate the earth and air around him with masterful control. Giving him the ability to not only use the elements offensively and defensively as well as more obscure methods such as the creation of whirlwinds in order to fly or manipulation of earth in order to create temporary structures
Any other skills? (Non super power related):
Description: 6'3 Muscular build with choppy grey hair. Wears a thick brown suit pinned together with yellow buttons. A cape is draped over his shoulders, the collar lined with thick black fur of an albino Alpha Banther, a huge predator animal from the Wild Isles of his planet. He completes his look with large brown shoes and a pair of goggles around his head.
Backstory: Horizon's planet is not one solid mass instead it is a large cluster of floating islands all orbiting a gravity well at the planets core. As such the Nexian's evolved to manipulate the perpetual hurricane winds and even colliding floating land masses of their environments. Labeling the skill as Traversity, Horizon was one of the youngest Zeniths of his generation, the Nexian term term for a master of Taversity, achieving the title aged 17. From such time Horizon worked toward further expanding his mastery and abilities of Traversity. When the MPD came looking for champions from his world the Nexian tribunal put forward his expertise, and such is the story of how Horizon joined the MPD
Extra: His skin is covered in bio-luminescent Nexian runes for wisdom, honor and strength. which glow gently with his heartbeat and glare brightly when he is enraged.

Dead account

Now that, that my friend , is the kind of op character i love to Rp with.. plus my character can basically do almost that but with life energy ((aura))

Dead account

"You couldn't live with your own failures. Where did that bring you? Back in this thread" seriously i smell a thread dying right now