• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Digital Monsters

Hey hello everyone! Karu hasn't posted in some time so i stole his seating :>

Name: Fiona Fay

Hometown: Long Island

Appearance: Fiona keeps her blonde hair at a bit longer than shoulder length, often letting it drape over her shoulder, to let it frame her fair face. She wears a light blue T-shirt under a buttoned up black vest with skinny jeans along with some sneakers. She usually has a hair clip, ribbon, or a white flower on the side of her head, some multitude of bracelets on her wrist, and carries a small shoulder bag for personal use.

Personality:
Fiona is used to her way. She’s a rather haughty person brought up with the belief she was better than others. She often looks down on others and can be rude and abrupt, belittling them in a chain of seemingly unending insults. Despite this, she finds herself becoming more attached to others the longer she spends time with them, and shows she likes them in a rather roundabout manner.

History: Fiona grew up around the Hamptons, and her parents weren’t often around. Her father usually worked, and her mother hung out with the neighbors more often than not. She picked up most of her nasty habits from school. Fiona’s vocabulary is unusually varied and large, as when she was younger she read through her parent’s books to pass the time. Because of this, although she might appear vapid, she truly carries a brain to match up with her words. Although it had been some time since she had played Digimon (She had only played in her middle school days because some other kids were doing it), she recently found her old game and picked it up again. The next morning, a rather adorable flying creature was hovering over her face. Despite originally smacking it away, she begrudgingly accepted FanBeemon into her life. For the most part, she treats him akin to a servant, but the Digimon has grown on her, whether she realized it or not.

Digivice Color: Pink

--------------------------------
Digimon

Species: Puroromon>FanBeemon>Waspmon>CannonBeemon>TigerVespamon

Personality: FanBeemon is a generally well-mannered and polite digimon. He is incredibly faithful to Fiona, despite her cruel words, and accepts any praise she gives him, whether it be below average or simply horrible. He keeps his loyalty unwavering, and regards Fiona as the Queen Bee of a sorts. He often acts as an errand boy, yet is incredibly reliable and usually counteracts Fiona's nastier side with his own pleasant demeanor. He learned to be polite from Fiona and does his best to keep composure in any situation.

Cosmetic Changes: As Puroromon, he is a bit smaller than the others of the species, allowing him to act as a rather large and odd head accessory in disguise for Fiona.

With some many people dropping out, I would love to enter if someone dropped out. I have a character thought out already...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Note: Now that Blazi's gone, Diane, who was made as a counterpart to Tyson, has also been removed with Tailon's permission. I've replaced her bio with my new character's.

Hope you guys like Eric :D

I am not out yet!

I was just about to post!

So don't kill me off!

Edit: And, of course, just as I say that, I realise Shiny's posted. I can't really post 'till she fixes it/Tailon lets me back in, so you've just postponed me. Thanks.

Edited Digimon.

Name: Aaron Greenwich

Hometown: New York

Appearance: Aaron has long black hair, mainly tied up in knot. He has deep-blue eyes. His usual clothing consists of a grey and black hoodie, but never puts the hoodie over his head. His trousers are dark and have a pair of long, orange suspenders. He also wears a pair of black, high converses. Aaron is long and slender.

Personality: Aaron is calm and rather laid-back. He do enjoy being around other people but is not the type of guy to take charge in conversations. That does not mean that he is shy, but rather asocial. He does not become attached to others very easy.

History: Aaron grew up in a normal family consisting of his mother, his father and his two older brothers, in NY city. He was never bullied in school; in fact he got along with everyone, but made no close connections. He usualy scored high scores on tests; his intellectmade up for his anti-social behavior. He ws the black sheep of the family; seeing as both is brothers where outgoing and often brought people home. Aaron, however, did not. His parents were worried about him and tried to make him make friends. Much to their misfortune, they did not succed. As the time passed by and Aaron growin older, they let it be.

He first found out about Digimon when some of his classmates discused the game in class. Curious about what it was, he checked it out. After a few days playing his computer screen was lit up by a strange light, and he was 'attacked' by a little, fox-like creature. This creature, Viximon, became his Digimon partner. Along with Viximon came a Digivice. He quickly befriended the Digimon, despite his personality. They connceted. Viximon soon digivolved to Renamon.

Digivice Color: Yellow

--------------------------------
Digimon

Species: Renamon

Relemon > Viximon > Renamon > Kyubimon > Taomon > Sakuyamon

Personality: Renamon is very much like her partner. She is a loner, and intellegent. Her personality became such as it is by spending so much time with Aaron. The female Digimon always tries to be cool and collected, and rarely loses her composure. Even if Renamon and Aaron have yet to fight, he believes that she has potential, seeing that she exceeds most rookies in size.

Renamon is, rather than Aaron's partner, his fellow being. She does not like when Aaron orders her around; that is something that he understood quiet quickly.

She is often seen as a Relemon, due to Relemon's nifty transformation ability.

Cosmetic Changes: None

Tailon

Gryffindork
Blazi, you took too long to post, and the vote agrees with me, I can't let you back in.

Rolly: I consider Zanbamon to be Centauroid, rather than Humanoid, you'll need to find another Mega.

Is:

Mokumon > DemiMeramon > Candlemon > Meramon > SkullMeramon > Boltmon

or

Relemon > Viximon > Renamon > Kyubimon > Taomon > Sakuyanmon

OK? Any is fine, as long as it is OK with you.