• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Digimon RP (Discussion)

Heyllo fellow Ninjas, I as you may have seen on my profile post i can't upload any art peices what so ever. So instead i've decided to slowly start an digimon rp :)

Rules: 1. https://pokecharms.com/threads/general-role-play-rules.123/ Basic rp rules for charms. Pretty straight forward.

2 Partner(s)
While people may have one or two partners, that is ok. but the partner cannot stay or be a fusion and it must be a rookie atleast. the two partners could dna digivolve or fuse, but they cannot just stay like that.

3. Digivolution: Agumon digivolve to.... CHARIZARD! ... No. lets at least be sensible about digivolution lines and not have something super crazy. Also digimon aren't gonna just evolve to mega instantly. but slowly over time, it has to be gained. Other than that Armor digivolve, DNA, Fusing, or anything else you can think of is ok with me :)

4: Appli Monsters

Ok I KNOW that Appmon are very different than digimon. but they're still technically digimon are they not? Just for apps. So if you want a partner appmon you should show me which appmon and the appmons they need to link with for evolution.

And with that out of the way. just be creative and have fun :)

Character building needs:
Name:
Personality
Clothing (Maybe?) :
Digivice:
Partner(s):
Evolution line:

As example i will put down mine

Name: Austin
Personality: Clumsy, helpful, friendly
Clothing: Blue hood with red flame jacket
Dgivice: Red 01 Digivice (From the adventure 01 anime)
Partner: Agumon
Evolution line: Botamon, Koromon, Agumon, Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, Victory Greymon

Be creative and have fun :)

Name:Baku
Personality:Very happy,hardly get sad,very determined,Loves everything
Clothing:Green shirt,white jacket,black pants,black shooes
Digivice:White Appli drive
Partner:Onmon
Evolution Line:Onmon,Loginmon,Bootmon,Rebootmon

I'm Okay???

Last edited:
alright
Through the Cyber area is a place called the digital world. Simular to earth... yet very different. in this world are creatures with amazing powers. Digimon and Appmon. Beings who can evolve and become stronger form fighting. Until one can be named the ultimate digimon. to help this, digimon were paired with human partners to make them grow stronger...

It has been a long time since I've done anything Digimon related through my lifetime. While being a Pokémon fan, I once was a Digimon fan back when I was younger. This should be interesting to revive my childhood memory.

Name: Laika Inazumai (Genderbend)
Personality: Stoic and self centered. Often flustered when making a mistake or being pointed out wrong.
Clothing: Short ponytail blue hair, a white hoodie with a light black shirt underneath, gray short shorts with black leggings and white sneakers.
Digivice: Blue D-3 Digivice
Likes: Proven right, being better than anyone and an unhealthy liking for chocolate.
Dislikes: Proven wrong, heights and waiting.
Partner(s): Gabumon
Evolution line: Punimon, Tsunomon, Gabumon, Garurumon, Weregarurumon, Metalgarurumon.

Last edited:
Alright. But fair warning, I take Roleplaying seriously and I will point out any flaws or spelling mistakes in the posts. I do this so that people can have a better understanding on what is going on and they wouldn't take a long time to think of what they meant.

Example: "hey, gabumon! were are yo going" Laika sid, runing to gabumon.
Correction: "Hey, Gabumon! Where are you going?!" Laika shouted, running after Gabumon.

Name: Isaac Willo
Personality: Cheerful, hard working. Can be a little bit too energetic, and struggles when he has nothing to do.
Clothing: Curly dark brown hair, light brown eyes. Yellow sleeveless shirt, with a brown jacket over it. Brown trousers. Brown sandals.
Digivice: Yellow D-3 Digivice
Likes: Achieving things, attempting to train FanBeemon in hopes of digivolving him.
Dislikes: Failing, having nothing to do, being bored.
Partner: FanBeemon
Evolution line: Pupumon, Puroromon, FanBeemon, Waspmon, CannonBeemon, TigerVespamon

awesome. Accepted ^u^
Name: Isaac Willo
Personality: Cheerful, hard working. Can be a little bit too energetic, and struggles when he has nothing to do.
Clothing: Curly dark brown hair, light brown eyes. Yellow sleeveless shirt, with a brown jacket over it. Brown trousers. Brown sandals.
Digivice: Yellow D-3 Digivice
Likes: Achieving things, attempting to train FanBeemon in hopes of digivolving him.
Dislikes: Failing, having nothing to do, being bored.
Partner: FanBeemon
Evolution line: Pupumon, Puroromon, FanBeemon, Waspmon, CannonBeemon, TigerVespamon

Name: "Dalgi" (Her true name is unknown, as she hasn't seen her parents when she was a baby and she just adopted this name because it makes her feel powerful)
Personality: She is quite outgoing. She had been sucked into a portal when she was younger, causing her to not know her name and only vaguely remembering her parents. She has had Jijimon and Babamon adopt her and teach her many things about the Digital world. She speaks as good as a person growing up in the actual world. Because of this upbringing, she doesn't trust humans that well, but is still very curious about them and will get a little too close up and personal. She doesn't know what a "personal bubble" is, and she thinks that everyone knows the same information she does about Digimon, making her a bit of a know-it-all with an attitude. Despite all of this, she can be quite sweet when she needs to and will do so either for her own benefit or for her Digimon's benefit. She also hates feeling stupid and is quite stubborn, even though she's wrong.
Clothing: She has black, ripped shorts, a dark purple spaghetti strap, something akin to moccasins, and a black ponytail to keep up her long, bushy, auburn hair. She also has blue eyes, very pale, freckles, and she is 5'00" and weighs 130 lbs. She is only "slightly" chubby in her thighs and butt. She is also 15.
Digivice: Purple with Black accents and a blue screen with an orange light (yes, I drew this and pretend the red screen is blue. And I actually got the design from online, and just eyeballed it from my screen to a piece of paper XD):
IMG_0253[1].JPG

Likes: Digimon, flowers, the colors Purple, black, and blue, and knowledge.
Dislikes: Most humans, the color red, loud people, and feeling stupid.
Partners: Lunamon and Dorumon (Babamon and Jijimon gave them to her so she could explore)
Evolution line: Moonmon (In-Training|Demon) (Natural - Don't need a Digivice)
Lunamon (Rookie|Demon) (Natural - Don't need a Digivice)
Lekismon (Champion|Demon) (Easy - Needs basic Digivice connection)
Crescemon (Ultimate|Demon) (Medium - Needs intermediate Digivice connection fueled by the Tamer)
Dianamon (Mega|Demon) (Hard - Needs the complete emotional and mental connection between Tamer and Digimon to achieve this with an upgraded Digivice)

Dodomon (Fresh|Beast) (Natural - Don't need a Digivice)
Dorimon (In-Training|Beast) (Natural - Don't need a Digivice)
Dorumon (Rookie|Beast) (Natural - Don't need a Digivice)
Dorugamon (Champion|Beast) (Easy - Needs basic Digivice connection)
Dorugreymon (Ultimate|Dragon) (Medium - Needs intermediate Digivice connection fueled by the Tamer)
Dorugoramon (Mega|Dragon) (Hard - Needs the complete emotional and mental connection between Tamer and Digimon to achieve this with an upgraded Digivice)

Personalities of the Digimon:
Lunamon: Very calm and collected and is there to talk to other Digimon and/or humans about why Dalgi would ever do such a rude thing. She also is the smart one of the trio, even surpassing Dalgi. She is the only one Dalgi doesn't want to make angry and wouldn't go in an argument with her, but will mock her behind her back.... And Lunamon's aware of this. She isn't as loyal as the Dorumon, but she still is there to help Dalgi... Just more with advice than with brawn.
Dorumon: Can be quite brash and will match Dalgi's impulsiveness, but will stop Dalgi if she ever gets too angry and/or irritated. He's always there for her, and is extremely loyal. He is quite strong for a Digimon of his size and will do anything within his power to keep Dalgi safe, even if she tells him that he shouldn't have done something like that.

Name: Taylor Kodai
Personality: Either he’s courageous or ignorant. Strategic or lucky. But that’s just who he is. He wants to help people who best he can, and believes in honor. He is someone who will willing jump into situations to help others. He os caring and often tries to put as much responsibility on himself. And then he blames himself when things go wrong. He often gets into arguments and fights, due to him being naturally stubborn to his values. He often will resort to fighting when things get intense and has been to detention a good deal of times, due to this. However he is still someone willing to jump in and help, risking his life for others. He is a people person, despite his stubbornness and tries to be friendly with people. He has a good deal of faith in his friends, but at the same time, wants to make sure he has to do the most. So it’s easier for everyone else. He is quick to think on his feet and specializes in unusual plans and ideas. He’s quite spontaneous and fun loving, often seeking some kind of thrill. He loves to eat, and can’t sit still.
Appearance: Taylor has dark reddish brown hair, that is about medium length, and is messy. His eyes are a dark green, and his skin is lightly tanned. He stands at 6’1” and has a bit of muscle around his arms and legs. He is tall and slim overall. His nose is straight, and he has a chipped tooth, which is his front left tooth. One noticable and major feature about his wardrobe is a pair of crimson rammed goggles with dark blue tinted lenses. They have a slightly rectangular shape, with curved corners. He wears them on his forehead over his hair. He wear a tight black long sleeve shirt, with a crimson short sleeved jacket over it. The corners and \\seams of the jacket have faint gold accents. There are pockets on the jacket, along with one breast pocket on his right side. He usually can be found wearing the jacket open. He wears dark blue sleeveless gloves and dark blue jeans. He wears a brown leather belt through the jean’s pants loops that is a ultiltiy belt, with two pockets one small and one medium sized behind it, that are on his side. He wears dark red, converse sneakers, that are littered with scuff marks. He wears a dark red wrist watch.
Dislikes: Jerks, Wannabes, Liars, School
Partner: Veemon
Digivolution Line: Chibimon, DemiVeemon, Veemon, Veedramon, AeroVeedramon, UlforceVeedramon

And here is his Partner, Veemon
Name: Veemon
Appearance: Veemon is a bipedal dragon Digimon with blue skin and red eyes. It has white coloration in its belly and snout, a small horn on its nose, two ear-like appendages on its head, a yellow "V"-shaped mark on its forehead, and two yellow upside-down triangle marks under its eyes. It has five fingers on its hands and three toes on each foot, and a claw on each finger and toe. But for him, he has a faint scar across his right eye.
Personality: Veemon loves to play jokes and have fun. Like Taylor he is stubborn and has a strong sense of justice. He is known to get into arguments with Taylor, and Taylor calls him “Vee,” and he calls Taylor “GoggleHead,” as insults. Veemon despises being called Vee. Both Vee and Taylor love food, and get along quite well, as their fighting is more friendly bickering.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Character building needs:
Name: Nakazo

Personality: Being cool and collected unless in stressful situations, Nakazo enjoys finding the beauty in life. Taking pictures of anything that's beautuful, he wants to soak in experinces in his life. However, Dracmon found him, and Dracmon had stolen a digivice. Dracmon then made a deal with Nakazo, that he would take Nakazoni to the digital world to experince new things and new beauty, in exchange for the power to digivolve...which they are still figuring out.

Clothing (Maybe?) : Nakazo has black pants and a dark grey shirt with an orange scarf along his neck.

Digivice: a bizzare white and black digivice thy seems to have an odd 'X' inscribed on the screen
Likes: Beautiful scenery, Pictures, sky, paintings, people.
Dislikes: bullies, Manipulators, sometimes Dracmon.
Partner(s): Dracmon.
Evolution line: Dracmon,,sangloupmon, Neodevimon, Granddracmon

Dracmon: a mysterious and extremely old digimon that's seen dimensions rise and fall countless of times over. He's aquired vast amount of knowledge and theived many things. He has a sleek manly voice and always has a motive and a alternative motive for every action he does