• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Digimon: Lost Ties

Rex

Resident Furry
Figured I'd try to join while there was still time.

Name:
Ren Mizushima
Nickname: Itachi - Weasel
Appearance: Tall and reedy even as a younger child, with smaller eyes and a wide smile - hence the nickname - Ren typically stands head and shoulders over his peers - though, being 6'5" himself, there is the rare taller exception! His skin is on the paler side, with dark brown hair and blue eyes, all very obviously inherited from his mother's side of the family. Tends to slouch, to make his height less immediately obvious. His hair used to be much longer, but he cut it short recently. He wears a long orange hooded coat over top a simple blue shirt and tan pants, when not in a school uniform, and carries his things in an olive drab hand-me-down duffel bag.
Personality: Ren affects a calm, quiet demeanor. He comes across as nice, though a little distant, generally harmless. He professes a preference for dialogue over violence, fighting not being something he has much, if any, skill in. Bullied as a child for being different from his peers, he keeps his cards close to his chest and doesn't show a lot of emotion - he makes for a bad mark if he doesn't give the reaction his tormentors want.
Backstory: Born in Kadena, Okinawa Prefecture, to the daughter of an American Air Force member stationed in Kadena Air Base and a local Okinawan. The family lived in Tokyo for many years to pursue business opportunities in the metropolis, but Ren, and his mother, moved back to Okinawa when news reached them of his grandfather's failing health. They lived together for years, before the old airman passed away, at which point, Ren returned to his father in Tokyo, while his mother remained behind to get her father's affairs in order.
Digivice Color: Orange

Digimon Template:
In-Training I:
Pafumon
In-Training II: Kyaromon
Rookie: Kudamon
Champion:
Reppamon
Ultimate: Cyberdramon
Mega: Examon

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Figured I'd try to join while there was still time.

Name:
Ren Mizushima
Nickname: Itachi - Weasel
Appearance: Tall and reedy even as a younger child, with smaller eyes and a wide smile - hence the nickname - Ren typically stands head and shoulders over his peers - though, being 6'5" himself, there is the rare taller exception! His skin is on the paler side, with dark brown hair and blue eyes, all very obviously inherited from his mother's side of the family. Tends to slouch, to make his height less immediately obvious. His hair used to be much longer, but he cut it short recently. He wears a long orange hooded coat over top a simple blue shirt and tan pants, when not in a school uniform, and carries his things in an olive drab hand-me-down duffel bag.
Personality: Ren affects a calm, quiet demeanor. He comes across as nice, though a little distant, generally harmless. He professes a preference for dialogue over violence, fighting not being something he has much, if any, skill in. Bullied as a child for being different from his peers, he keeps his cards close to his chest and doesn't show a lot of emotion - he makes for a bad mark if he doesn't give the reaction his tormentors want.
Backstory: Born in Kadena, Okinawa Prefecture, to the daughter of an American Air Force member stationed in Kadena Air Base and a local Okinawan. The family lived in Tokyo for many years to pursue business opportunities in the metropolis, but Ren, and his mother, moved back to Okinawa when news reached them of his grandfather's failing health. They lived together for years, before the old airman passed away, at which point, Ren returned to his father in Tokyo, while his mother remained behind to get her father's affairs in order.
Digivice Color: Orange

Digimon Template:
In-Training I:
Pafumon
In-Training II: Kyaromon
Rookie: Kudamon
Champion: Reppamon
Ultimate: Cyberdramon
Mega: Examon
ACCEPTED!

Well, what happened in the first episode of the first season is that once the kids were taken to where they needed to, they found themselves upon a portal that ripped open forcefully and sucked them inside.

The bus may take us to a place and we venture further to then get sucked into a portal, or the whole bus can just disappear. XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah, let's get the bus driver in on the fun too. In all seriousness though, the fastest ways would be for the bus to fully disappear or we could just time skip to the camp and then disappear, I think either way will work.
Yeah I agree with that. Would be pretty quick, since we are all going to be in the bus anyway
Percy attempting to grow some more edges by taking the two seats he was on.
Pfffft, That was gold XD.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Well, if we down that path, the everyone could just leave, maybe to get help or something, and then a portal comes out of nowhere and succs everyone in, except the bus driver (Or not. If not I am going to seriously consider making him[her?] my second character).
Or he (she?) leaves the bus, and the entire thing just falls through a portal from below, which would be hilarious.
Or we could have everyone make it, leave the bus, and then get succed.

Or, my personal favorite, a hand appears out of thin air and quite literally yeets everyone to the digiworld.
...Why do I open my mouth?

Those would be pretty funny. XD

Literally, the only way into the Digital World by accident is get near a not very well traveled area and a portal is opened because the two world are connected and there are some weakened areas between the worlds where these portals just open up and suck succ everyone inside.

Those would be pretty funny. XD

Literally, the only way into the Digital World by accident is get near a not very well traveled area and a portal is opened because the two world are connected and there are some weakened areas between the worlds where these portals just open up and suck succ everyone inside.

I mean... tsunami out of nowhere crashed into them in the original one lol

I thought we agreed to have the bus break down, have the driver leave the bus to get help, and then while the kids are inside the portal opens up below us. That's what Tokki agreed on.

I like this idea the most since it's easy to explain and we can finally dive head first into the digital world

Well, I suppose I got confused by this?