• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Digimon: Lost Ties

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
(This is boredom at its finest mixed with childhood nostalgia. Enjoy)https://pokecharms.com/threads/digimon-lost-ties.22640/

It has been saved countless of times, but the Digiworld is once again corrupted. What was once a peaceful virtual land for Digimon is now a war ground between all different species. But in order to save the once beautiful world, the remaining peaceful Digimon have decided to call for the help of humans. So can a group of past bestfriends on a summer school trip bring peace to the Digiworld using their rekindled ties.

(Summary)
So basically our characters will all pretty much be old friends from childhood but drifted apart for different reasons. But during there adventures in the Digiworld they all grow closet again and use their fixed friendship to help bring peace again to the Digimon.

(Also let's make sure that everybody has different types of Digimon. For example if somebody already chose Agumon then you'll have to choose a different Digimon)

Character Template:
Name:
Nickname: (the nickname they had when they were all still friends in the past)
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (reason for why they broke off from the friend group and just basic backstory)
Digivice Color:

Digimon Template:
Digimon:
Baby Level:
Champion Level:
Ultimate Level:

~Mine~

Name:
Maika Nakamura

Nickname:
Mai, Sunshine

Appearance:
A petite female who only stands at 5'1". She has dyed pastel pink hair with blonde highlights that ends at her shoulders, and has dark brown eyes. When she's not wearing her school uniform, Maika typically wears a baby pink off shoulder-crop top with long sleeves, high waisted black shorts, black and white striped thigh high socks, and pastel pink high top wedges. For accessories, Maika wears a black choker that has a small golden crown hanging in the middle, neon green and pink bangles, black cat shaped earrings. She finishes up the look with soft makeup and pink and black acrylic nails. Maika also always carries around a pink plush bunny shaped backpack.

Personality:
Maika was always the optimistic, happy go lucky, vitamin C that everybody needed. She pretty much runs on sugar since the young female always tries her hardest to look and act cute while also being hyperactive.

Backstory:
Her family had to move to America and live in California due to her father's job, before moving back to Japan about four years after. Maika was born with two older sisters, so she was naturally the youngest of three spoiled brats. Her mother was a Japanese socialite who's the heiress of the largest pharmaceutical company in all of Japan. While her father was the head of a design firm that had global branches, which was why they had to move to America since they wanted him to lead a project there.

Digivice Color:
Pink

Digimon Template:

Digimon:
A gentle Lopmon who, just like her human, is obsessed with all things cute. But just because she's small and cute doesn't mean she can't take down other Digimon. Lopmon is mad up of sugar and spice, and everything nice. This little Digimon is as sweet as can be, but her bark is not as bad as her bite once she Digivolves.

Baby Level: Kokomon

Champion Level:
Wendigomon

Ultimate Level:
Antylamon

Mega Level: Cherubimon (Good)

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
How much do I know about digimon? Well, heh...
Barely.
I can try though! Correct me if I'm stupid.

Character Template:
Name:
Gax Vigit
Nickname: Originally wanted to be called G.A for "Game Animal" but ended being called "Game Addict" instead. Normally what he gets called as depends on the feelings of the person, with the latter becoming more common.
Appearance: Gax is 5'11, with black hair and eyes, and slightly dark skin. He wears blue hoodie over a red undershirt, red goggles and a scarf for fun, blue jeans, and black sneakers
Personality: Gax is generally a nice person. He's kind, friendly, and upbeat, with a never-ending fire in his eyes. Of course, it all goes out the window once games are involved. He quickly becomes distant and detached from the world, including everyone around. He doesn't actively ignore people, but he ends up getting too focused on his virtual world and completely forgets his real one. He's capable of remembering complicated strategies and button inputs in fighting games and is also unable to remember his sister's name sometimes.

Backstory:
Gax got along with everyone and was sorta the cheerleader of the group, always raising their spirits when they feel down. That is, until he got a job. He worked part-time in a car wash, which wasn't at all bad since he still had time to be with his friends. Then the money started rolling in, and he was able to buy more games, and as such, started spending less time with the group, and eventually stopped hanging out. Every once in a while he ends up feeling guilty about ditching them like that, begins considering apologizing, trying to be there more and- OOOOOOH! A new game is out!
Digivice Color: Turquoise

Digimon Template:
Digimon:
A hardheaded but kind Dorumon with a bit of an inferiority complex. He's still very unsure of his power, even after digivolving, which gives him trouble controlling himself once he does. He still, however, wants to get stronger and help as many people as he can.
Baby Level: Dorimon
Champion Level: Dorugamon
Ultimate Level:DoruGreymon
Mega Level: Alphamon

Wow, that took some thinking. Just kidding, he's pretty much me with games as well. Hope this works.

Last edited:
Name-Muji Anotake
Nickname-Taidana(Lazy)
Gender-Male
Age-15
Appearance-A towering 7”4 and dark green hair. Lime eyes also makes him stand out if he didn’t already. He is almost always slouched down in his favorite hoodie. He wears shorts and wears normal tennis shoes.
Personality-Like his nickname suggests, he is lazy and doesn’t like doing things, but he does have a soft side. Can be sorta a crybaby if something really bad happens.

Backstory-His Parents moved to the city to look for Jobs, being there were from the country. Soon after, his mom was diagnosed with cancer, dying when he was 9. He was a loner, till he got involved with his childhood friends(the characters) and though he often complained, he secretly loved it.

Digivice Color-Dark Green

Digimon-Veemon
Baby Level-DemiVeemon
Champion-ExVeemon
Egg-Digi-Volve-FlameDramon and Magnamon

Hopefully this Passes

Last edited by a moderator:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Barely.

Character Template:
Name:
Gax Vigit
Nickname: Originally wanted to be called G.A for "Game Animal" but ended being called "Game Addict" instead. Normally what he gets called as depends on the feelings of the person, with the latter becoming more common.
Appearance: Gax is 5'11, with black hair and eyes, and slightly dark skin. He wears blue hoodie over a red undershirt, red goggles and a scarf for fun, blue jeans, and black sneakers
Personality: Gax is generally a nice person. He's kind, friendly, and upbeat, with a never-ending fire in his eyes. Of course, it all goes out the window once games are involved. He quickly becomes distant and detached from the world and everyone around. He doesn't actively ignore people, but he ends up getting too focused on his virtual world and completely forgets his real one. He's capable of remembering complicated strategies and button inputs in fighting games and is also unable to remember his sister's name sometimes.

Backstory:
Gax got along with everyone and was sorta the cheerleader of the group, always raising their spirits when they feel down. That is, until he got a job. He worked part-time in a car wash, which wasn't at all bad since he still had time to be with his friends. Then the money started rolling in, and he was able to buy more games, and as such, started spending less time with the group, and eventually stopped hanging out. Every once in a while he ends up feeling guilty about ditching them like that, begins considering apologizing, trying to be there more and- OOOOOOH! A new game is out!

Digimon Template:
Digimon:
Dorumon

Wow, that took some thinking. Just kidding, he's pretty much me with games as well. Hope this works.
Accepted!

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Name-Muji Anotake
Nickname-Taidana(Lazy)
Gender-Male
Age-15
Appearance-A towering 7”4 and dark green hair. Lime eyes also makes him stand out if he didn’t already. He is almost always slouched down in his favorite hoodie. He wears shorts and wears normal tennis shoes.
Personality-Like his nickname suggests, he is lazy and doesn’t like doing things, but he does have a soft side. Can be sorta a crybaby if something really bad happens.

Backstory-His Parents moved to the city to look for Jobs, being there were from the country. Soon after, his mom was diagnosed with cancer, dying when he was 9. He was a loner, till he got involved with his childhood friends(the characters) and though he often complained, he secretly loved it.

Digimon-Veemon
Baby Level-DemiVeemon
Champion-ExVeemon
Ultimate-Magnamon

Hopefully this Passes
Also accepted!

Wow Digimon, I didn't expect to see this. Let me know if I need to change anything, of course.

Name: Keisuke Yamamoto
Nickname: Big-Bro

Appearance: Keisuke has spiky black hair, light brown eyes, and fair skin. He stands at about 5’10” and weighs around 150Ibs. For clothing he wears a plain white t-shirt, that rests under a thin, open black coat which ends a few inches above his knees, grey skinny jeans and finally brown timberlands.

Personality: Keisuke boasts a realistic mindset, and as a result, always tries to gauge how difficult, problematic or beneficial, and so on something will prove to be. He also cares deeply for his friends, and will try to comfort them whenever necessary. However on the contrary, he acts confident and collected so that no one worries about him. Since he was slightly older than some in the friend group, he acted like the older brother to most of them, as he did what any older sibling would do, despite how he felt most of the time. This even included criticizing any bad habits they might've had.

Backstory: Keisuke's parents wanted him to follow in their footsteps and become a world-class lawyer. Consequently, Keisuke quickly lost all of his contact with the group, once his parents enrolled him into an out-of-country school that offered better law-related classes. Despite this, Keisuke never forgot about the group, and occasionally wondered how they were doing from time to time.

Digivice Color: Dark Brown

Digimon: Vorvomon
Baby Level: Hopmon
Champion Level: Lavorvomon
Ultimate Level: Lavogaritamon

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Wow Digimon, I didn't expect to see this. Let me know if I need to change anything, of course.

Name: Keisuke Yamamoto
Nickname: Big-Bro

Appearance: Keisuke has spiky black hair, light brown eyes, and fair skin. He stands at about 5’10” and weighs around 150Ibs. For clothing he wears a plain white t-shirt, that rests under a thin, open black coat which ends a few inches above his knees, grey skinny jeans and finally brown timberlands.

Personality: Keisuke boasts a realistic mindset, and as a result, always tries to gauge how difficult, problematic or beneficial, and so on something will prove to be. He also cares deeply for his friends, and will try to comfort them whenever necessary. However on the contrary, he acts confident and collected so that no one worries about him. Since he was slightly older than some in the friend group, he acted like the older brother to most of them, as he did what any older sibling would do, despite how he felt most of the time. This even included criticizing any bad habits they might've had.

Backstory: Keisuke's parents wanted him to follow in their footsteps and become a world-class lawyer. Consequently, Keisuke quickly lost all of his contact with the group, once his parents enrolled him into an out-of-country school that offered better law-related classes. Despite this, Keisuke never forgot about the group, and occasionally wondered how they were doing from time to time.

Digivice Color: Dark Brown

Digimon: Vorvomon
Baby Level: Hopmon
Champion Level: Lavorvomon
Ultimate Level: Lavogaritamon
Love it! Accepted!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Barely.

Character Template:
Name:
Gax Vigit
Personality: Gax is generally a nice person. He's kind, friendly, and upbeat, with a never-ending fire in his eyes. Of course, it all goes out the window once games are involved. He quickly becomes distant and detached from the world, including everyone around. He doesn't actively ignore people, but he ends up getting too focused on his virtual world and completely forgets his real one. He's capable of remembering complicated strategies and button inputs in fighting games and is also unable to remember his sister's name sometimes.

Backstory:

Digimon Template:
Digimon:
Dorumon

Haha game animal, I’m sure this guy will be interesting lol
Name-Muji Anotake
Nickname-Taidana(Lazy)
Gender-Male
Age-15

Digimon-Veemon
Baby Level-DemiVeemon
Champion-ExVeemon
Ultimate-Magnamon

Hopefully this Passes
Ah, a Veemon, niiiice. Real quick though, will he be stopping at ultimate level? Cause Magnamon is like an armor evolution of Veemon with the power of a mega

Name: Percy
Nickname: Weirdo, Percy the Punk
Appearance: Percy looks like a punk, dressed in baggy grey pants, an orange tee shirt, and a purple beanie. He’s short in stature and had headphones hung around is neck with spray paint on his belt.
Personality: Percy nowadays acts afool, taking risks and humiliating others he deems should be humiliated. He’s super immature and loves childish behavior.
Backstory: When they were old friends, Percy was shy and intimidated at everything, but then he fell into the wrong crowd and started acting like an attention seeker, eventually a vandal, which made him distanced from his friends.
Digivice Color: dark Green

Digimon: Numemon
Rookie Level: Gazimon
Champion Level: Numemon
Ultimate Level: BlackKingNumemon.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Name: Percy
Nickname: Weirdo, Percy the Punk
Appearance: Percy looks like a punk, dressed in baggy grey pants, an orange tee shirt, and a purple beanie. He’s short in stature and had headphones hung around is neck with spray paint on his belt.
Personality: Percy nowadays acts afool, taking risks and humiliating others he deems should be humiliated. He’s super immature and loves childish behavior.
Backstory: When they were old friends, Percy was shy and intimidated at everything, but then he fell into the wrong crowd and started acting like an attention seeker, eventually a vandal, which made him distanced from his friends.
Digivice Color: dark Green

Digimon: Numemon
Rookie Level: Gazimon
Champion Level: Numemon
Ultimate Level: BlackKingNumemon.
Accepted

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
A question, are we doing the digi-egg evolution thing, being I have a Veemon, I wanted to ask
Since you have Veemon I feel like as if you do need to do the whole digi egg evolution thing. So I was thinking that can just be a perk of getting to have Veemon since some of the the Digimon we chose don't have armor evolution, like my Lopmon, sooooo it can just be a thing for people who have Digimon that can armor digivolve

Crap, someone took my baby Dorumon XD

Oh well, I'll use Lunamon. I'll make a character sheet in a moment.

Name: Maria Sanders
Nickname: Marie or Techie
Appearance: She has pale skin, brunette short hair, blue eyes, and is 5'04" (162.6 cm) and weighs 120 lbs (54.4 kg). She wears black with white accented sneakers and commonly wears rubber gloves when messing with her equipment. She also wears a white shirt with a black hoodie, and blue jeans. While she doesn't really like accessories, she does have tiny hooped earrings due to wanting her ears pierced. The earrings are made of stainless steels and is coated in an agent that won't conduct electricity, but repels it.
Personality: She is very much a socialite and loves to talk with people. She is also very technologically savvy and tends to instruct people on how to use something whenever they ask what she is doing. She doesn't realize what she is doing until someone tells her though, but she will back off once it's mentioned. Now that she is older, she is more mature, but that didn't stop her adventurous and curious spirit, and now she wants to travel all over the world. First stop, is Tokyo, where she will meet her friends.
Backstory: A young girl by the name of Maria Sanders was born in America. Washington D.C. to be more accurate. While in her prestigious family, she was privy to many different gadgets and items, but never really had many friends. Due to this, she asked- nay, begged for her parents to take her to Japan. She had already ended up learning Japanese and their customs and, seeing how their only child was so excited to leave for Tokyo, they let her go to Japan. When she was there, she made a few friends, and she didn't want to leave. However, her father went ill and she had to return to the states to watch over him while his health declined. Miraculously, her father survived the strange disease and she was able to go back to Japan after a few years have gone by in stress. Hopefully, she could meet her friends once again.
Digivice Color: White with black buttons

Digimon: Lunamon - Lunamon is very shy and bashful around others, and will be quick to hide when it gets too much emotionally. However, that won't stop her from protecting those she cares about and going out of her way to make sure someone is alright. When she digivolves, she gets more confident in her abilities. When she is a Moonmon, she is incredibly shy and won't stray away from her friends, practically hugging them until she evolves.
Baby Level: Moonmon
Champion Level: Lekismon
Ultimate Level: Crescemon
Mega Level: Dianamon

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Name: Maria Sanders
Nickname: Marie or Techie
Appearance: She has pale skin, brunette short hair, blue eyes, and is 5'04" (162.6 cm) and weighs 120 lbs (54.4 kg). She wears black with white accented sneakers and commonly wears rubber gloves when messing with her equipment. She also wears a white shirt with a black hoodie, and blue jeans. While she doesn't really like accessories, she does have tiny hooped earrings due to wanting her ears pierced. The earrings are made of stainless steels and is coated in an agent that won't conduct electricity, but repels it.
Personality: She is very much a socialite and loves to talk with people. She is also very technologically savvy and tends to instruct people on how to use something whenever they ask what she is doing. She doesn't realize what she is doing until someone tells her though, but she will back off once it's mentioned. Now that she is older, she is more mature, but that didn't stop her adventurous and curious spirit, and now she wants to travel all over the world. First stop, is Tokyo, where she will meet her friends.
Backstory: A young girl by the name of Maria Sanders was born in America. Washington D.C. to be more accurate. While in her prestigious family, she was privy to many different gadgets and items, but never really had many friends. Due to this, she asked- nay, begged for her parents to take her to Japan. She had already ended up learning Japanese and their customs and, seeing how their only child was so excited to leave for Tokyo, they let her go to Japan. When she was there, she made a few friends, and she didn't want to leave. However, her father went ill and she had to return to the states to watch over him while his health declined. Miraculously, her father survived the strange disease and she was able to go back to Japan after a few years have gone by in stress. Hopefully, she could meet her friends once again.
Digivice Color: White with black buttons

Digimon: Lunamon - Lunamon is very shy and bashful around others, and will be quick to hide when it gets too much emotionally. However, that won't stop her from protecting those she cares about and going out of her way to make sure someone is alright. When she digivolves, she gets more confident in her abilities. When she is a Moonmon, she is incredibly shy and won't stray away from her friends, practically hugging them until she evolves.
Baby Level: Moonmon
Champion Level: Lekismon
Ultimate Level: Crescemon
Mega Level (not sure if we'll be using this but thought I might add this): Dianamon
I'm in love! Accepted 100%! Also I do think we should all add a mega level to our Digimon!

So it does have one if you go through the Veedramon evolution tree.

DemiVeemon - Veemon - Veedramon - AeroVeedramon - UlforceVeedramon

Veemon also has these digi-egg evolutions:
  • Flamedramon with Courage
  • Raidramon with Friendship
  • Sethmon with Love
  • Yasyamon with Sincerity
  • Honeybeemon with Knowledge
  • Depthmon with Reliability
  • Sagittarimon with Hope
  • Gargoylemon with Light
  • Kangarumon with Kindness
  • Magnamon with Miracles
  • GoldVeedramon with Destiny
ExVeemon, another branch off of Veemon, can also Armor Digivolve. Flamedramon with Courage and Magnamon with Miracles.

DemiVeemon also has a Fresh level form it can degenerate to, which is Chibomon.

So it does have one if you go through the Veedramon evolution tree.

DemiVeemon - Veemon - Veedramon - AeroVeedramon - UlforceVeedramon

Veemon also has these digi-egg evolutions:
  • Flamedramon with Courage
  • Raidramon with Friendship
  • Sethmon with Love
  • Yasyamon with Sincerity
  • Honeybeemon with Knowledge
  • Depthmon with Reliability
  • Sagittarimon with Hope
  • Gargoylemon with Light
  • Kangarumon with Kindness
  • Magnamon with Miracles
  • GoldVeedramon with Destiny
ExVeemon, another branch off of Veemon, can also Armor Digivolve. Flamedramon with Courage and Magnamon with Miracles.

DemiVeemon also has a Fresh level form it can degenerate to, which is Chibomon.

Yeah that’s Veemon’s main thing. CRAAAAAAZY amounts of armor evolutions and sheer evolutions lol. The eevee of digimon.

Here's to get Imperialdramon:

ExVeemon (w/ Stingmon) - Paildramon - Imperialdramon Dragon Mode - Imperialdramon Fighter Mode - Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (w/ Omnimon's Data)

ExVeemon (w/ Stingmon) - Dinobeemon - GranKuwagamon or Imperialdramon Fighter Mode or TigerVespamon

I can get a whole list of everyone's Digivolution trees if you guys want to. See which one of your Digimon would want to digivolve into what. Though, we should probably keep it down to one or two Digivolution trees just so that nothing gets too hectic with everyone Digivolving. It's based on behavior and whatnot. A more aggressive Agumon will Digivolve into GeoGreymon, while a more docile Agumon will Digivolve into Greymon.

Also, the DNA Digivolution was also in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk.

Here's to get Imperialdramon:

ExVeemon (w/ Stingmon) - Paildramon - Imperialdramon Dragon Mode - Imperialdramon Fighter Mode - Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (w/ Omnimon's Data)

ExVeemon (w/ Stingmon) - Dinobeemon - GranKuwagamon or Imperialdramon Fighter Mode or TigerVespamon

I can get a whole list of everyone's Digivolution trees if you guys want to. See which one of your Digimon would want to digivolve into what. Though, we should probably keep it down to one or two Digivolution trees just so that nothing gets too hectic with everyone Digivolving. It's based on behavior and whatnot. A more aggressive Agumon will Digivolve into GeoGreymon, while a more docile Agumon will Digivolve into Greymon.

Yeah... I suggest having one tree and MAYBE. Dark evolution line / armor evolution in special occasions. Because for the likes of Magnamon, he is an armor evolution with the power of a mega, if not more so. So he may need another armor evolution to compensate for that, one at around ultimate strength.

Yeah... I suggest having one tree and MAYBE. Dark evolution line / armor evolution in special occasions. Because for the likes of Magnamon, he is an armor evolution with the power of a mega, if not more so. So he may need another armor evolution to compensate for that, one at around ultimate strength.

Flamedramon is basically in between Champion and Ultimate. Since Miracles and Destiny are supposed to be super rare Digi-Eggs, we can have the Veemon and Hoodieboy's character get a Courage Digi-Egg and get further along before he finds the Miracles Digi-Egg.

Flamedramon is basically in between Champion and Ultimate. Since Miracles and Destiny are supposed to be super rare Digi-Eggs, we can have the Veemon and Hoodieboy's character get a Courage Digi-Egg and get further along before he finds the Miracles Digi-Egg.

That could also work. partially stunted development, kinda like TK getting his ultimate by the time people people had megas