• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Digimon Academy: Journey of a new world

Between the real and digital world is the entrance to the Digimon academy, a place where new and experienced tamers shine brightly with their digimon companions and explore new parts of the digital world. And the inhabitants. This Can include any digimon, and any digivice from any series. And you are also allowed to carry and use multiple digimon (Or applimon in some cases). Here is my OC Profile:

Bloom
Female Digidestined/Tamer
Partner: Guilmon
Level Class: Rookie
Crest: Courage (Can use any of the known crests or eggs)
Personality: Kind, courageous, willing

It was a long trip, but she had finally made it to her destination, the Digimon academy.
As the digital bus opened having tons of kids and tamers come off, a red haired girl slowly came off and looked at the digital academy. Nervous as she was, Bloom felt very accomplished making it here. Though she had just become a new Tamer, she had faced and defeated quite a few virus and other types of digimon, she held her fusion Loader close to her chest, and moved foward

Last edited:
Rory Marks waited patiently for the bus. Her main partner Rezemon appeared next to her, as well as Renamon, another member of her team. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" Rezemon asked Rory. Rezemon flapped her wings twice. Rory nodded. The two Digimon returned the nod then once again disappeared from view. The bus pulled up and Rory got on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan woke up in a beautiful slumber, after getting up he realized it was the first day of school. He would fed himself and his digimon, take a bath, change his clothes. He would then walk out of the house, running at the Bus Stop for the Digital Bus, he would put MetalKoromon in his bag and Hackmon just outside, whilst waiting he took his time talking what he would do in the Academy. As soon as the Bus arrives, Evan would excitedly smile, overjoyed by it's arrival. He would ask the Bus Driver "Is this the Bus to Digital Academy?" the bus driver nodded and said "Yep, it is..".
Evan would sit in front because he likes to be in front.

( I think we got mixed up XD ok reedit everyone is ON the bus XD sorry)
Bloom stared at the numerous amounts of people on the bus and their digimon, amazed at how manythere were, and thinking that atleast 99% of them are 100X better then she ever could wish to be, beside her, her partner in the intraining form, a Gigmon slept on her lap as she gently petted him and the bus started, and went through a blue portal knonw as the digital Network

Rory looked at the girl in the seat across from her who had a sleeping Gigamon in her lap. "Nice partner Digimon. A little more convenient than mine size-wise." she said. Rory smiled at the girl. "I'm Rory. What's your name?"

Bloom looked over to the boy behind her
"Huh? oh! my name is Bloom" She said gently petting her partner. "I'm still getting adjusted to having digimon". She said. being extremely nervous, there were people here at least way better then her, but Rory seemed, nice, also looking at Rezemon curiously.
"And your partner looks cool as well".

(OOC: Rory's a girl.)
"Thanks. My other Digimon is out of sight at the moment. She's not exactly sociable." Rory said. "But she's pretty strong for a rookie too. Not sure if Renamon even has a sense of humor though. Anyways, my main partner is Rezemon here." she said, then gestured to the winged Digimon next to her. Rezemon nodded to Bloom.

(oh, XD sorry.)
Bloom smiled, Rory had a pretty cool partner, She looked at her baby Gigimon who still slept soundly. Bloom thought about her partner and compared it to others, thinking she wasn't a good a tamer as them

Sky and his partner Exmon looked around. "Umm, Exmon, their is no one here" said sky, loking around again. "Man, I really wanted to digi rumble to" said exmon. Then, sky saw 2 girls, talkeing to each other."Oh, hey, over here" sky said, running to them "Hey, dont leave me" said Exmon, chaseing after him.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.

Children.
Third person, past tense. Not present tense.

Smileys also belong no where within RPs, and 'u' is NOT a goddamn word. Chatspeak is not allowed on the Pokecharms forums.

Please review the global rules and the RP forum rules prior to making any further new posts and edit your posts accordingly. Failure to do so will result in the closure of this thread.

"You still have an intraining 2" Sky said.
"I am way past my intraining2 rank, I can digivoleve to champion now" said exmon.
"D..did u hear that" sky said, pointing in a direction tword a big sound.

"Seems big" Exmon said. Then, a champion level digimon, shellmon, came out of no where.
"Oh no, a shellmon, it looks big, lets take this up a notch" sky said, holding his digivice.
"Digi Champion Evolution" The digivice said as a light bursted out from the digivice, makeing the two crest tatooed on to Exmon (friendship and hope) bega. To glow...
"EXMON DIGIVOLVE TO......FIGHTDRAMON" said fightdramon.
The little implike digimon now became a exvemon looking digimon but purple, with a light green x instead of v, a red jacket, and arrestadramons boots, with hope and friendship crests tatooed on his shoulders. "Ready to rock" he said.

"We can help to" Bloom said taking out a red fiery 01 Digivice.
"Digivolve"!
Gigmon began to glow bright red and started to catch fire as glowing
"Gigimon digivolve to... Pyromon"!
There stood in Gigimons place a small red dragon without wings. it had a small black helmet like sphere on its head and pointed ears with black stripes at the top, it also had black stirpes on its arms, Its fists glowed aflame

"Alright Shell Boy Lets dance"!
Pyromon raced up to the shellmon
"PYRO PUNCH"!!!!

Pyro threw a fiery fist slamming into the shellmon with tremendous force

"dragons fist" said fightdramon, punching shellmon.
"Good job buddy, bloom, 1 more hit should do it, is pyromon ready, we need to combine ur pyro punch with dragon fighter blast, tell pyromon to go in the air and dive down, frightdramon and I will do the rest, k" sky said to bloom.
"Allright, shellbrain, lets go, I will hold him till pyromons in the air" said fightdramon, fighting the shellmon.

"ready Pyro" Bloom asked
"You kidding?" Pyro smirked and leapt in the air summoning a great ball of fire
"Giga Pyro Sphrere"!
Pyro throws the ball and dives into it heading at shellmon

"Alright, dragon fighter blast" said fightdramon. The attack combo deleted the shellmon.
Exmon degenerated and walked to sky.
"its getting windy, lets go into that cave" sky said as he put his xros loader away.

"Thats alright, they dont know how to fight at that stage" sky said walking into the cave.
Exmon curled into a ball and began to sleep. "Tell me, why are you in the digital world" sky said, sitting next to her.

Sky looked at her and showed her the data in his Xros loader. "I have more than 1 partner, I have 3 and 1 on the way" he said. He then similed at her, then the wind pushed them together. "Here, take my jacket, you look cold" he said. Then dorumon and another digimon, Veemon along with a digiegg came out of the xros loader. They then fell asleep. "Man, I guess being in the digivice still tires them" said sky.