• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Digimon Academy Disscussion

Hi :)
I am terrible at rp's, so that's why I have this after the real rp as you can see XD
Anyways I am wanting to make an rp based on an academy for digimon tamers and their digimon.
as for rules I do have a few:
Partner must be at rookie level or standard if you have an applimon.
You can carry multiple digimon, but do not just have all mega or too many as it would be confusing.
if your said partner has a unique evolution line, please have it make sense. and not something like:
Gizamon-Greymon-MetalGarurumon

Because it is just plain silly and ridiculous. Also your tamer has a crest based on their traits. and houses are based on these for example:
WarGreymon House: Courage
MetalGarurumon House: Friendship
Pheonixrmon House: Love
HerculesKabuterimon House: Knowledge
Rosemon House: Sincerity
Plesiomon House: Reliability
Seraphimon House: Hope
Magnadramon House: Light
Magnamon house: Miracles
Stingmon House: Kindness
Beelzemon House: Darkness

These are the said houses you can be assigned to. and your digivice also has the same functions as it does in the siereis it's from.
(For any frontier digimon fans, there can only be up to ten as there is only 10 basic spirits along evolutions)

Your Crest is also one of the traits of houses listed above.
You must have
Character:
DPartner:
Crest:
Digivice:

Between the real and digital world is the entrance to the Digimon academy, a place where new and experienced tamers shine brightly with their digimon companions and explore new parts of the digital world. And the inhabitants. This Can include any digimon, and any digivice from any series. And you are also allowed to carry and use multiple digimon (Or applimon in some cases). Here is my OC Profile:

Bloom
Female Digidestined/Tamer
Partner: Guilmon
Level Class: Rookie
Crest: Courage (Can use any of the known crests or eggs)
Personality: Kind, courageous, willing
Digivice: Red Fusion Loader

Other then that I guess we'll progress from here :) Giood luck :)

Last edited:
Name: Evan
DPartner: Hackmon and MetalKoromon
Level Class: Rookie and Fresh
Crest: Friendship
Personality: Evan often likes to lead a group and likes to order someone around, if not followed he gets angry but he is nice to people that obey him.

Last edited:
you are accepted Yes. Everyone who wants to can :)
also you have hackmon *Brofist* The actaull digimon or applimon?

Last edited:
Character: Rory Marks
DPartner: Rezemon (physical combination of Renamon and the Digimon Tamers version of Beelzemon)
Level class: Rookie
Crest: Love
Personlity: Rory is shy, creative, caring, and fun-loving.
(Renamon is also on my team)

Between the real and digital world is the entrance to the Digimon academy, a place where new and experienced tamers shine brightly with their digimon companions and explore new parts of the digital world. And the inhabitants. This Can include any digimon, and any digivice from any series. And you are also allowed to carry and use multiple digimon (Or applimon in some cases). Here is my OC Profile:

Bloom
Female Digidestined/Tamer
Partner: Guilmon
Level Class: Rookie
Crest: Courage (Can use any of the known crests or eggs)
Personality: Kind, courageous, willing

In case I forgot to add this, sorry

Yes, you can :) just not like all megas, or too many digimon, because it would get too confusing will millions of digimon running around XD and maybe catching some during the rp :)
There is a course on Hunting digimon and the academy is close to beetle land
You can have a few digimon if you want to, the choice is completely up to you guys

Last edited: