• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Diaruga's Trading Requests~

Here are the Pokemon that I am after currently. Just post what you want and I'll see if I have it. I can also trade items with Pokemon too. The ones that are glowing are the ones that I want the most. ^ ^ Bold Pokemon are the newest. But, most of these are rare so I don't think you'll have them though. :(

Here are the Pokemon that I am after currently. Just post what you want and I'll see if I have it. I can also trade items with Pokemon too.

Ranks:
[glow=teal,2,300]Teal: Wanted the most[/glow]
[glow=blue,2,300]Blue: Wanted more than the others besides [/glow] [glow=teal,2,300]Teal[/glow][glow=blue,2,300].[/glow]
[glow=lightblue,2,300]Light Blue: Wanted more than the others besides[/glow] [glow=teal,2,300]Teal[/glow] [glow=lightblue,2,300]and[/glow] [glow=blue,2,300]Blue[/glow]
[glow=cyan,2,300]Cyan: Wanted the least.[/glow]

Wanted things:
[glow=teal,2,300]Manaphy[/glow]
[glow=lightblue,2,300]Phione[/glow]
[glow=blue,2,300]Shaymin[/glow]
[glow=blue,2,300]Arceus[/glow]
[glow=cyan,2,300]Cresellia
Gible D:[/glow]
[glow=lightblue,2,300]Spiritomb[/glow]

I can get you a Gible. If you've got any Starter Pokemon, could you list the Pokemon so I can pick through which ones i want?

If you trade me a shiny dialga or shiny palkia I can hook you up with a Manaphy lv. 25. (Sorry, I really really really Really want those shiny pokemon. A Shiny Dialga's has a better chance that I will trade you for it. Sorry about my pickiness)

I have a level 30 Shaymin available, currently. Do you have a Nosepass? That, or a Togepi would Suffice, as I have no use for Shaymin anyways.