• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Diamond's Request Booth!

I'm finally willing to take requests! Yay!

Since I have too many things to do this summer and since I'm kinda lazy I'm only opening three spots. Sorry.

But hold it! That doesn't mean you can't tell me your request if the request board is full! I'll also have a hold board up. This means I have your request in mind, but I'm not currently drawing it.

If I have nothing to do or I get a bit more confident I'll raise the number of requests I'm doing. I dunno.

This will generally be first come first serve. But if I have a request on the hold board that I want to do much more than a not-started request in the request board, I will switch them.

Requests
1. TheAnnoyingHo-Oh - Umbreon x Espeon
2. The Exorciser - Yuki
3. StarBlitz - Luxray
On Hold
Cloudswift - OC Ari with Cole from Ninjago

Last edited:

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
can you draw Yuki Yuki Ayako revision.pngplease?

Any chance you could draw this guy? Don't worry about getting all the details exactly right, Elgyem isn't a super easy pokemon to draw. :p Your art is lovely, though, and it's super cool that you're doing requests!

519357_elgyem-recolor.png

Any chance you could draw this guy? Don't worry about getting all the details exactly right, Elgyem isn't a super easy pokemon to draw. :p Your art is lovely, though, and it's super cool that you're doing requests!

519357_elgyem-recolor.png
Does the Belgium have a name? I already have a tiltle planned and I need its name. I can just go with Belgium, if you want me to! X3

I'm finally willing to take requests! Yay!

Since I have too many things to do this summer and since I'm kinda lazy I'm only opening three spots. Sorry.

But hold it! That doesn't mean you can't tell me your request if the request board is full! I'll also have a hold board up. This means I have your request in mind, but I'm not currently drawing it.

If I have nothing to do or I get a bit more confident I'll raise the number of requests I'm doing. I dunno.

This will generally be first come first serve. But if I have a request on the hold board that I want to do much more than a not-started request in the request board, I will switch them.

Requests
1. @TheAnnoyingHo-Oh - Umbreon x Espeon
2. @The Exorciser - Yuki
3. @limniris - Belgum OC
On Hold

@Lapis Lazuli.... Your request?
Can you draw amethyst please?

I was gonna request earlier but eh.
Put this on hold for as long as you want.
I'd like to request you to draw a black and white Luxray

Last edited:
Could you maybe draw my OC Ari hangin' out with Cole from Ninjago(she kinda-sorta-maybe likes him XD)
Here's some references~!
Ari:
510428_image.jpg

Cole:
Cole looks different in a lot of pictures because his appearance has changed A LOT in the SEVEN FREAKING SEASONS of Ninjago. Since I couldn't find a recent one without his hood on, here's one with his hood on and an earlier one without the hood(Yes, I'd like him drawn with the green scar)

images

Could you maybe draw my OC Ari hangin' out with Cole from Ninjago(she kinda-sorta-maybe likes him XD)
Here's some references~!
Ari:
510428_image.jpg

Cole:
Cole looks different in a lot of pictures because his appearance has changed A LOT in the SEVEN FREAKING SEASONS of Ninjago. Since I couldn't find a recent one without his hood on, here's one with his hood on and an earlier one without the hood(Yes, I'd like him drawn with the green scar)

images

Got it! Would it be okay if Cole is with his hood?