• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Diagnostic Battle, Part Two: THE SEQUELING

Okay, I've bought myself a brand new Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, seal of approval and all, so now I want to see if it actually works. Before I was using apparently sub-standard third party hardware that wouldn't let me stay connected log enough to actually battle, and trading was harrowing at best. Now that the hub's been ruled out, I need to see if it's a myriad of other problems, such as dust in the USB port or internal damage caused by whatever made the crack on my used DS Lite's hinge. Not that I know how to narrow it down any further, but it's a start.

Again, I'm not set up for serious battling. My team will be at level 39 with no real strategy other than "Hit the other guy as hard as you can." All I'm looking for is to have a battle where one team or the other is knocked out. Preferably, no Voice Chat. What can I say? I'm shy. If things are working properly, we should be able to communicate through instant messenger anyway. My AIM SN is PanGatomon if you want to contact me.