• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Detailed Move/Pokemon FAQs

Is there a place that not only lists moves but has detailed descriptions of their usefulness and application? I've mainly been seeing basic stats but I want something that goes into detail like how Rain Dance not only raises WATER moves it makes Thunder always hit.
I would also like something that went over every pokemon(and evolution tree) that detailed effective movesets, breeding, natures, and abilities.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Chance ^_^

Umm, most of what you're asking for is sort of common knowledge for experienced battlers. There are other moves. Expect a game mechanics update soon about moves like that.

As for the other thing, that's just a really big hassle. Movesets for every fully evolved Pokemon, not something I would want to do, let alone describe them. Anywho, movesets can be customized a little and all have different uses.

Natures are the same thing, some work better than others. If you're looking for a nature chart, click here.

Abilities are listed n the main Pokedex as well.

As for breeding, click here.

As of now, there's nothing at Pokecharms that lists every fully evolved Pokemon with battle movesets. And the stuff about other side effects of moves, that'll be up soon. I just need to stop being lazy and work on it. >_>