• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Desktops! Show Them!

KNDDesk.jpg

Yes, this is an anime version pic of the KND I found while on Photbucket. I love the Knd. Know If only I could Find a Grim Adventures of the KND anime Pic...

Easy, I don't like it all cluttered. Yeah, I was bummbed when they ended the series with Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. Good epi, but...

EDIT: New desktop!
Naru3screen.jpg

Yes, I watched the 3rd movie on CN last night. It was amazing! The moral of friendship and courage really made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Now my gf and I are probably gonna have the pinky promise thing (if you don't know what I'm talking about, you obviously haven't seen this movie.) a regular thing. Anyways, even my grandpa thought it was okay. He doesn't care for the fact that its anime, but he thinks the 2nd and 3rd movie have good morals.

1j9pg8.png
My new desktop. It's another picture I took in South Carolina, Charleston to be exact. I think it's suitable since it's been getting darker earlier now and it's not as bright a picture.

I found images n google and put them together. >> Yeah Background link:

http://www.eyesontutorials.com/images/Effects/VladStudio/tut24_UnderwaterWallpaper/Underwater_1024x768.jpg

Pokemon Links:
corsolasurf.nireblog.com - Corsola
www.pokemondb.co.uk - Cloyster
www.kidslearnfromplay.com -Wailmer
www.arkeis.com - all the others

wallpaper link:
http://i37.tinypic.com/33yp54g.jpg rollover the image and click to get it full sized.

yes, a link. I don't want to clog up your screens with the links to the images and then the actual image. >> I'm not posting my actual desktop because you can't really see all the pokemon because of the amount of icons on the desktop. >>

untitled.png

Yeah, my icons suck. But this is in honor of Starscream from Transformers Armada, I was so sad when he died. ;_; He was after all, my absolute favorite.

And for those of you who want to know that lil black thing on the bottom left corner is my media player thing, it was on Master of Puppets.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Yeah, my icons suck. But this is in honor of Starscream from Transformers Armada, I was so sad when he died. ;_; He was after all, my absolute favorite.

And for those of you who want to know that lil black thing on the bottom left corner is my media player thing, it was on Master of Puppets.

*high fives Chibi* Starscream is my favorite too!

Carmen has suck a pretty screen *gets hypnotized and starts drooling*

2guikrb.png
Oddish, yeah yeah. I like Oddish. I felt like having a Pokémon related background so I found some Sugimori stuff and decided Oddish'd make a cool background. And it does.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Thumb'd due to huge dimensions.

Windows 7 FTW. Showing a slight preview of my rewritten fic :p (I have two screens, by the way, hence the sharp cut in the middle of the picture.)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
My new desktop, put together quickly in Photoshop with thanks to Silver Magpie for the image and Alex (Doctor Oak) for the starry background. :)

Full-sizedesktopFeb09.png

And typical. I intended to link this to the full-size image, but photobucket apparently shrunk it and won't let me view it in full >>