• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Desktops! Show Them!

Other thread I found was about 2 years old so hope you dont mind my restart of this golden forum tradition.

Here is my current desktop :D
desktop150608ti7.png

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Here's mine - a picture of a Gryphon I drew in photoshop (He's a character from a book I one day hope to write)
I wouldn't be able to cope with your Desktop LoN, I need things neat and organised ^^

screenshot_03.jpg

This underlines my love of Drapion quite nicely.
2u5cidk.png

http://i31.tinypic.com/2vn0w1s.png
Fail. I tried to make my own, this is when I learned .jpg sucks. :p and, I also learned don't use .jpg images, or you will be at your computer all afternoon trying to get the dots out. As you can see, once you click, I gave up. This was my Desktop about a minute ago. XD

@Shiny: You should try using just one large pic for your desktop that helps heaps. Mosaics hurt ><

@Shado: Yeah my comp is a frenchy ^_^

[quote author=Shado link=topic=4521.msg64911#msg64911 date=1214352422]
Is the launguage of your computer french? I spy 'd

Yes, I'm a Naruto geek. These are my favorite Naruto girls.
Are they not the only girls of importance in Naruto?

And that background is awesome Rayn, I love the colors.

PS: I spy with my little eye a very dear game to me :p I didnt know you played WoW Rayn :D

(Not sure how big this picture is, hopefully it'll load)

16llk0l.jpg

New computer so I don't have a lot of icons or anything, but you can see my mIRC that I have no idea how to use. The picture is one taken by me from my trip to South Carolina this summer. It was just a random park we passed by.

And that background is awesome Rayn, I love the colors.

PS: I spy with my little eye a very dear game to me :p I didnt know you played WoW Rayn :D
Yeps, but I don't play a lot... my bro's got monopoly over it 'cuz he pays for it...

RPG, you press Prt Scrn (Print Screen) and copy it into Paint/Photoshop/whatever and you upload it into your uploader of your choice.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Even though Rayn explained how it's done, I'm still unable to get wireless internet on my laptop in my own house. (stupid defective rouder >:() But this is the image I have as my current screen.

sephiroth.jpg

I'll probably change when my internet is restored.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I see Monster Rancher-related files XD (And ever the CLAMP fan ^^)

Anyways, I've put off posting my desktop because the image I'm using isn't my own creation, nor did the actual artist give their personal consent to me using it. It's an amazing image which fits my wide screen laptop perfectly, so I feel it does more justice just linking to his dA page: http://esepibe.deviantart.com/art/Legends-72685086

Or a direct link from image shack:
earthlegendsvm0.png