• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Denvari's Sprites (Take 2)

Okay, well since the other one died and all, I figured I'd start over. Examples:

mug1.png

This is just a mugshot I put together this morning. the only big thing I did was recolor a few things and scratch the hair.
ytycopy.png

This is just a badge type thing. I didn't put too much effort into it. The jacket could use more shading. :p Oh, and I made the one in my signature too.
s3.jpg

transsmiley.png

s2.png

Yeah, I made a few of those too. I didn't think I'd bother with them too much, so I put them here rather than make anthor thread.

Well, that's about it. Feel free to request anything. I'm willing to try anything, though I'm not as good as most of the other spriters, I'm learning and hope that I can improve.

bigmug.png

I found the original sprite among the HG/SS stuff and did some editing. I was going to change the hair to black and the shirt to red, but I don't have a good black color pallet yet sooo.....