• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticing a frantic wave in his periphery after a few minutes of waiting, Miyaji turned to see Phyra hurrying toward him. As a weak smile appeared on his face, he waved back, but it sooner changed to an expression of concern as the girl collapsed to the ground with a pained demeanor. Though it was sudden, he wasn’t as surprised as one would have been; after the grueling seven days everyone had all endured, it was rather normal to be anything less than utterly fatigued. After slowly pulling himself up, he made his way over to Phyra and took a seat next to her, leaning back with his hands extended behind him. “Well, it’s finally over; I’m gonna have soreness all over for weeks.” Gingerly pressing a hand to his head wound, he let out a raspy cough before staring up at the sky.

Kazure stopped by the stream to wash his wounds and swords from all dirt. He was already very tired of these 7 days of struggle for survival and it would probably be worse, if it wasn't for Akane's help. Although he ended up fighting mainly, without help he would not even have time to take care of his own wounds or he would not have any time to rest. Test or not, survival is the most important thing, that's why during these seven days, he met a few people whom he helped in the fight against demons, but unlike Akane, he did not stay with them for longer and did not help them more than in one difficult fight, then they left him.

Kazu slowly emerged from a forest "I see that a little group gathered here" he whispered to himself. He only recognized Kit and saw that Akane had arrived before him, but the rest of those he helped ... Were they not alive anymore? He bit his lip and looked around.There was no more people, that he recognized. Everyone was hurt and exhausted, and remembering how large the group entered
to the forest ... They were just a few of this group. He saw that a girl was lying on the ground ... Exhaustion and wounds were doing their job, he hoped she was fine, but he had no medical knowledge. He only approached Akane and sat down next to her.

Dolan looked around as he was pretty happy to have made it through the week "I betcha didn't think id make it this far pa! a goofy farmboy that fancies sleeping under a shade tree more than workin is on his way to becomin a demon slayer!" Dolan thought to himself as he chuckled. After a few minutes of watching the clouds roll by he eventually noticed more people come from the clearing. He stood up and stretched his shoulders then began walking towards the two people he had camped with, "As much as I enjoy campin in the woods its great to finally be outta there!" Dolan said with a large grin. Dolan wondered what would happen next as Kishi didn't tell him much about the final selection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ren went deeper into the cave as he knew the tunnels like the back of his hand as he had lived there for so long. Ren pondered on what his family would think if they had knew what he had become. He quickly dismissed the idea s he had become accustomed to his new life as he enjoyed using his newfound abilities. Even if that meant he could no longer go outside and enjoy the sun's warm embrace ,or sit outside under the trees and watch the clouds go by during the day. he eventually made it to the end of the tunnel where there was a crudely made hut in the farthermost reaches of the tunnel. He knew he would be safe as the hut was too dangerous to reach for average folk as there were several hazardous obstacles to go past before even reaching the hut. The hut was completely dark inside as Ren preferred it that way so he could get some sleep on his crudely made bed out of branches, straw ,and leaves. While not the comfiest of beds, Ren was contempt to sleep there during the duration of the day.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane smiled as she saw Kazu sit next to her. She felt less alone now. She sat up to greet him. She tried her best to smile, the last thing she wanted was to feel even worse then they already did.

"I'm glad to see you. I lost you towards the end and was afraid you hadn't made it." Akane rested her head on her knees. "But this is only the beginning right? We have to take on missions on our own after this, right?" She sighed deeply. "I'm afraid of doing so, I hope I get easy missions."

She looked around at the others and noticed the Phyra struggling due to her wounds. Akane reached into her sleeve and pulled out some dry herbs. They could probably help a little. She got up and walked over to Phyra and Miyaji. She bowed to greet them and then knelt down next to the girl.

"Sorry to intrude, I have some leftover herbs and I'm pretty good with Kampo. These herbs should ease the pain, just rub them where it mostly hurts." She handed over the herbs with a smile.

Akane bowed and left the two alone. She knew others were hurt also, but she had a strong sense of protecting other girls like herself. She made her way back to Kazu and sat next to him, not saying a word.

"I'm sorry you were worried because of me. I'm a little sad though, that you have so little confidence in my abilities" Kazu replied and smiled slightly at Akane. "I don't know, if it will help you, but you are much stronger, than you think, Akane. I'm sure, They should not give you too difficult missions. " he replied.

When Akane approached Miyaji and Phyra, Kazu took a deep breath and looked at the sky for a second. The boy then glanced at Akane and saw her giving them, what remained of herbs. When she came back, he looked up at the sky again and said "I'm glad you managed to help someone ... Takami ... Saike ... Oboro ... That were their names. The people I helped fight demons. None of them are here with us now ... In fact ... I didn't help them at all ... "Kazu said quietly, if he could, he would probably cry now.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane watched Kazu closely as he spoke. Watching his expression, she could feel the pain he was feeling. So many didn't come out and it's sad to think the people who cared for them will never see them again. Akane placed her hand on Kazu's shoulder.

"Then we should live on for them. As long as we remember them, part of them is still alive right?" She smiled. "We need to be grateful we are alive right now and we can cry later. I'll cry with you, I'm really good at it." She grinned brightly, trying to cheer him up.

Kazu turned to Akane and smiled back to her. She managed to cheer him up a bit, but now... He just wanted to have a little break, but this probably won't happend... He needed to keep going now, if he will take a break, then he may not return from it.
-*-
Shirade was disgusted with himself... But he needed to do this. Hidden in a cave, he was forced to steal dead human body, as blood he had with himself has ended. He has forced himself to eat it.

Last edited:
Dolan had heard the others talk about those that didn't make it. He felt sad for them thinking that could have easily been him instead. Dolan knew he would have to get stronger if he wanted to help prevent other deaths. He looked at his blade as he was ready to take the fight to the demons. "That's why were here! to be demon hunters and slay some demons!... yep!" Dolan said looking slightly awkward. He then lifted his thumb and smiled in a weird attempt to ease the tension.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ren laid there on his bed looking up at the branches and leaves that made up his roof. He would occasionally nap ,but be woken to the sound of scurrying feet as small rodents ran around outside his hut. He didn't bother using his blood demon art on them as it seemed like a waste of time and demon blood. So instead he just laid there listening to them scurry. On the bright side their presence might help keep out possible intruders so he usually ignored them for the most part.

"Oh...thanks?"

Akane's act of kindness was like coal sent during the depths of winter, timely and well appreciated. Phyra was, at first, surprised, but she quickly began to thank the girl, only to find her already walking away. As Akane left, Phyra's eyes remained trained on her face. She didn't know who the girl was, but she would not so quickly forget an act of kindness. A merchant always repaid their debts, her father had taught her that. Her father had also taught her to be a keen and prudent girl.

Turning the herb over between her fingers, Phyra attempted to recognize or identify it. She wasn't savvy in herbology, or Kempo as the girl had called it, but she did know a thing or two about planning ahead and making the most of what she had. If she could recognize this herb in the future, it would make her life a whole lot easier. After several seconds of inspecting the plant, she turned to Miyaji.

"Do you think you could find a flat rock for me? I'd like to crush this into a salve. That'll make it easier to apply, and maybe we'll have enough for both of us."

After watching Phyra receive the herb from an unfamiliar face, Miyaji listened to her request and nodded in understanding. "Sounds good." With that, he slowly pushed himself up to his feet; however, the soreness had festered in his joints, and he found himself working harder against the pain of his limbs in order to move. Using his sheathed Naginata as a crutch, the teen scanned the area in which the survivors of the Final Selection stood, looking for a good sized rock that would do well to accommodate Phyra's request. Finally, after a few minutes of limping around the clearing, he saw a stone of perfect size, and flat enough to thoroughly crush the herb that the girl had been given. Crouching down with a grunt to pick it up, Miyaji pocketed it before making his way back to Phyra, sitting back down next to her and offering the stone to her so that she could use it. "Hope this suffices."

Dolan wasn't an herbologist but he recognized the dark green leaves Phyra was holding, "On the farm my pa used to rub that stuff on his scrapes and cuts... He also burned some too to make a nice smell... though Im guessin your more interested in healin them marks you got from landin in them trees... I gots some extras case anybody is needin some." Dolan said while rubbing some on the cuts of his arm. Dolan tried to smile through the aching in his stomach ,but it just came out awkward. He then looked over to see the same two girls with the dark eyes from earlier. He wasn't sure what to make of them ,but he partially felt relieved to see them.

Samui and the female demon continued their chase through the treelines. The fight was still mostly at a standstill but that would soon change as Samui felt her cheek getting grazed. She glanced at her new wound. "Oh, seems my body is slowly starting to falter due to fatigue. A demon has unlimited stamina but a humain body can only go for so long before tiring out. As I thought, a prolonged battle against a demon is a bad idea."

The girl decided to change her approach. She ran up a tree and began jumping from branch to branch. “Getting higher won’t save you!” The demon yelled as she jumped in after her. Once her attacker was lunging at her, Samui spun on her heels and faced the demon. “Breath of Frost first form: Steps of the Frost Demon.” Without warning, the demon now found Samui right beside her as they both passed each other and landed back on the ground. “You have a lot of agility, I’ll give you that. But as you don’t have wings I doubt you’d have the same mobility in the air.” As she spoke, the demon’s head fell off. “What? How can a nobody like you kill me? I was meant for greatness!” The red haired demon frantically shouted into the air as she disintegrated. Samui flicked the blood off her blade before walking off into the woods.

A week later

Samui walked out of the the wisteria forest after the week long trial. Many bruises and light cuts were scattered around her body. “None of the other demons I encountered were quite as troublesome as the first one. So the a demon’s strength can vary a lot, that’s good to know.” She mumbled to herself as she, still expressionless, joined the rest of the survivors.

"Thanks! That'll be perfect!"

Receiving the stone from Miyaji, Phyra placed the herbs atop it and then picked up another, much rougher stone. She'd actually never prepared herbs before, but belonging to a middle-class merchant family, she was fairly well-educated and at the very least knew a pistil and mortar were used to crush the herbs to a pulp. As such, she decided to do whatever she could to replicate those tools.

She couldn't grind the herbs as vigorously as she would've wanted, but she eventually managed to crush them until their sappy juices began to stain the stones. Once that was done, she dipped her fingers in the sap and began to rub it across her wounds. She let out a hiss, sucking in a sharp breath of air as the medicinal effects of the herbs went to work. After a few moments, she inspected the wound. It no longer seemed to be bleeding...so the herbs probably worked.

She scooped out some of the medicinal pulp and pushed the rest over to Miyaji.

"Oh! You should have some as well, it seems to work...though it stings a bit."

As she began to treat her other wounds she also decided to make some small talk.

"So...what do you think they'll have us do next?"

Accepting the herbal salve from Phyra with a quiet "thank you", Miyaji began to apply the ointment to his major wounds, wincing in pain as the girl's warning proved to be correct. Despite the short sting of the medicine rubbed onto his wounds, however, he was relieved to see that within a short duration of time, the bleeding had slowed down, and the pain began to subside.

"Thanks for that; it helps a lot more than I originally thought."

Upon hearing Phyra's next question, Miyaji thought to himself for a short moment as he continued to treat his wounds.

"I don't know. Before you got here, I saw those two girls that were at the start of the Selection. You know, the short, near identical twins. They were standing behind a table that had what seemed like a handful of ores? I don't know what they're planning to have us do with them, but I guess we'll find out once all the other survivors get here, assuming there even are any more."

Once he finished his response to Phyra's question, he stretched his arms upward, feeling an audible pop in his back and arms. Though the action probably would have provided some relief in any normal circumstance, doing so after as rigorous a test as the Final Selection proved to be quite foolish, shown through Miyaji's sharp intake of air from the pain.

"Ow.. probably not a good idea to do that."

"Hopefully the next thing they have us do will be to have a big ol celebration! With food, drinks ,and more food..." Dolan said as he began thinking about food. He looked up as the clouds ,and contemplated what was to come. He had very little idea of what was really to come ,but one thing was certain that he trusted everything would be okay. After a minute Dolan decided to get up and approached the two girls that greeted them at the beginning of the final selection.

Truth be told, Phyra hadn't actually noticed the table which held the ores.

"Huh...how did I miss that."

She watched as Miyaji treated himself, and then injured himself with his stretches. She giggled at that, taking a small amount of amusement in his almost clumsy actions.

"Hey, you think if we get more herbs from that girl, and then crush them into paste we can sell it to the participants...?"

As she spoke, a sly grin appeared on Phyra's lips and her nose began to twitch as she sniffed there air. Money was afoot, and if she pulled this off right she would make at least a small killing. There were at least five...six...a lot of demon slayers that had survived the final selection. If each of them bought some of the herbs for their healing and maybe even bought some for future usage she'd at least have earned herself quite the pretty penny.

She felt quite pleased with herself for the opportunistic idea. Her father would've been proud!

Samui’s eyes scanned around the area where the survivors of the final selection laid to rest, more specifically, she scanned their body temperatures. Feeling all the swollen up red spots from the many cuts and bruises around the bodies of her fellow trial goers made Samui feel a sense of pity. “Poor things.” She said to herself quietly.

Walking forward towards the group consisting of Phyla and Miyaji, with no concept of personal space put her icy cold hand on the male Demon Slayer’s back.

Hearing Phyra's suggestion, Miyaji smiled with amusement, interested by the cunning demeanor Phyra displayed.

"Seems like a good idea; better yet, if we can identify the herb she gave us, we could make moOOOOOHHHHH--"

Miyaji's idea was quite short immediately as he felt a frigid hand on his back, and after jumping a bit in understated surprised, he turned around promptly to see a girl with her hand rested on the place where the teen had felt the freezing touch. Letting out an audible sigh, he let out a quiet chuckle of embarrassment from his reaction before giving the newcomer a small wave.

"Sorry about that; you just startled me a bit. I'm Miyaji, and that's Phyra. Did you just come out of the Final Selection forest?"

Dolan looked over at the table with the strange looking ore. Dolan never seen that type of ore around the farm ,and there was all sorts of ore around the farm ,but not this kind. Dolan looked at the piece which was a slightly jagged piece with both round and jagged edges. Dolan decided not to take the stone and simply returned to his group. so he walked back over to the others with a big grin then as he looked over then noticed someone was behind Miyaji. Dolan sat by the others uncertain of what would happen next.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane sighed and rested against the grass. She looked over at Kazure. "What are you planning after this?" She had no idea what to do with her life now. Maybe she could get ideas from him. He did look like he had better control of his life then she did. Then again, being a demon slayer you basically had one job.

Samui stood still as she watched Miyaji flail away. She then heard him introduce himself and the female demon slayer next to him. “Yes hello, my name is Samui.” She then crossed her arms and tilted her head. “I’m sorry, did I startle you? I just thought you might have wanted to ease your pained body a bit. The best way to ease an aching wound is to put something cold over it is it not?” She spoke with her ever emotionless expression.

Miyaji listened to Samui's justification for her sudden action and nodded in understanding. She did mean well, then; it was probably just how she assumed she was helping.

"I understand; you're correct in assuming so. It just surprised me when you put your hand on my back all of a sudden, so I'm sorry if I upset you by my reaction."

As he finally began to relax again, Miyaji leaned back and glanced at the twins who were standing by the table. "Say, when do you suppose they'll call us over? Surely all the survivors have left the forest by now, so I would assume they can give whatever announcement they have."

"my pa usually uses warm things like warm blankets, or warm cidar, or warm milk, or warm food, or a warm bath, or a warm towel... I could use a nice glass of warm milk ,but I aint got none though... and I know there ain't no cows out on this nothing end side of the mountain." Dolan said puzzled as he thought of what the white haired girl said. Dolan never used cold things except durring the summer when Dolan's father woulld make him work on the farm, (Dolan began picturing himself back at the farm with a goofy tired looking expression as he swung his pick at the ground so his sister could plant the seeds in the field and his mother would come outside with cold drinks for them to enjoy). Dolan was confused ,but he decided not to overthink things.

Kit was just awakening from his peaceful slumber when the same two girls from before emerged from the trees. Again, they spoke in their monotone yet powerful voice that quickly put an end to all of the chatter amongst the survivors.

“Welcome back. Congratulations. I am glad you are safe.” The two strange girls spoke once again in their strange unison. Kit’s head was still throbbing, so he struggled to hear every word the two girls said. He painfully listened to them explaining that they would soon receive their official demon slayer uniforms and went on to explain the ranks of demon slayers. Kit snapped back into reality at the mention of Kasugai birds followed by a magnificent crowned eagle landing on his arm.

After making his acquaintance with his new bird, Kit was told to approach a table an select an ore with which his sword would be forged. How am I supposed to decide an ore? I don’t know anything about forging. Thoughts raced through his head as he contemplated the stupidity of the action. He had meant to select one at random, but for some reason his hand suddenly went to a different nearby ore, as if it was drawn to it.

Kit heard the voice of the girls as he began his long trek home, “You will receive your swords in two weeks.”

Upon hearing the unisonal voices of the twins he had seen earlier, Miyaji rose from his sit with a grunt before making his way over to the two girls, beckoning for Samui and Phyra to follow. As the twins explained what the survivors were to do after the Final Selection, a peregrine falcon flew over to the teen and perched on his shoulder. After stroking the head of his new Kasugai bird, Miyaji walked over to the table, looking over the different ores that were laid out before him.

"Hm.. which one should I choose? They all look the same to me.."

Despite the similar appearance of the ores, however, Miyaji seemed to instinctively reach for a particular ore near the middle of the table, though he didn't know why.

"I guess I'll be choosing this one," he said, giving it to one of the twins, who gently took it from Miyaji before depositing it into a small chest. After he selected his ore, he was dismissed, and he stood back, waiting for Phyra to choose her own as well.

"First, if I have a time, return to home. Tell Master about my succes... And go to work. My life stopped to be a thing, that I have control over. We just need to life to not be ashamed of ourselfs" Kazu said, he looked at Akane "Everything will be fine, I know it"

Kazu heard voice of the twins, without thinking much, he went to choose an ore. Kazu didn't know anything, about making swords. After a while, he touch one ore and was hurt by accident... He was bleeding from a wound in his hand. Without hestitation, he quickly took the ore "I want this one".

Dolan glared over at the people picking up stones ,and with a friendly grin he leaped up and ran over ,and tripped hitting his head on the table. He got up with his hands extended outwards then snatched the stone with both round and jagged edges. He laughed as he looked at his stone ,and walked back over to the others holding his ore with contempt. "wait... hold on... we gotta wait two weeks... two weeks to get our swords?... two weeks..." Dolan said as he froze dumbfaced looking down. Then immediately smiled again afterwards thinking about all the places he will get to travel to ,and the adventures he will soon have. (Dolan began imagining himself killing demons left and right like it were nothing ,and fans flock to him with cheer, "wow your so amazing!" said the 1st fan, "your so handsome!" said the 2nd fan, "young man your so talented... take this entire chest of gold!" said the wealthy noble, "I'm just doing my job... its hard work ,but someone has to do it" Said Dolan dramatically) Dolan thought to himself as he giggled to himself.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane smiled as Kazu replied. She enjoyed his company. He seemed to know a lot more about this situation then she did, which made her feel safer during the exam. But, now they would have to go on their own. Hopefully she will find someone like him to help her. She listened to the twins, well best as she could, they were really pretty and looked like dolls. Akane stood up as a hummingbird flew over to her side.

"You're so adorable!" She said joyfully as she gently petted it's he's with her finger tip.

She was too distracted to notice the rest of the instructions. When she saw everyone getting their rocks, she followed their examples. She looked them over, trying to see what better fit her. She then swore she saw a light red glow in one. She picked it up and then gave it to the twins. She took the opportunity to look at them closer, they were adorable. Akane then made her way back to the group. Now what?

Phyra mused slightly at Samui's appearance, offering a small wave. As the twins began to give their exposition, Phyra remained thoughtful and attentive. It seemed her chance to make a killing had slipped by, but this wasn't bad as well. Raising her arm, Phyra prepped herself for the appearance of her own bird, who gracefully revealed itself when in perched on her fingers. Its feathers were brightly colored, vibrant greens that faded to shimmering violet.
68279821-720px.jpg
"Aren't you a pretty little thing?"

Next, it seemed they were to pick their ores. Phyra, of course, picked the one that appeared the shiniest. Though the difference between it at the others was rather hard to tell. She placed the ore into the box provided by the twins, and then took a step back. They would receive their swords in a few weeks...so what would they do until then?

Kazure stood next to Akane "Oh, I see that you have a new friend" he tried to pet the hummingbird, but it seemed that he wasn't liked by him very much. He was kinda sad, but he understood. This bird would like probably to be pet only by his owner. After a while, Kazu felt something at his shoulder. It was a buzzard, Kazu tried to pet him, but he also didn't want to be touched by Kazu. Kazure remind himself about a little piece of meat, that he didn't ate in the last dinner at forest. He gave it to Buzzard and the bird let him to touch him "Well, I didn't cook this, but it's great that you liked it... Hmm, I would like to give you a good name... Arashi" Kazu said and he pet Arashi's head. He turned to Akane "I think that it will be all over really soon now"

Once Phyra had chosen her ore, Miyaji walked over to her; he had been staying by her side much more so than other newly selected Demon Slayers around, but surely it was merely a result of the alliance-based kinship he had established with her in order to survive the seven grueling days of the Final Selection. Disregarding the thought, he decided to make some small talk with the girl.

"So, what now? I doubt we'll be sent on any missions, seeing as how we won't be getting our Nichirin blades for another two weeks; do we just go home?"

Looking around, Miyaji observed that no one seemed to have left yet. Maybe they were just as in the dark about what to do next as he was? Regardless, he gingerly rubbed his wounds as he waited for Phyra to respond.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane nodded, agreeing with Kazu. She had no idea what to do next. She didn't want to go home to her mother or with her master. She wanted to leave all that behind and start all over. But, being a demon slayer, how long would this new life last? She didn't trust her skills enough to do missions her own. She had to depend completey on someone else to survive.

"So, you're going home? Where do you live?" She asked Kazu.

"Yes, It would be nice to see home for this time before our work starts and my village is around a day or two (It depends on how fastyyou travel) of travel to the south from here" Kazu answered to Akane. Meanwhile, Arashi was checking, without Kazu's knowledge, if his owner don't have more meat with him. When finally the Buzzard didn't found anything, he landed on Kazu's head and his claws started to make cuts in Kazure's head"Oww!? Auch, Arashi that hurts!... And where you will go Akane?" Kazu asked, while he was trying to take off Arashi from his head.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Oh well, I can't go home or to my master's since it is way to far away." She answered as if she was improvising. "You know, I do need to do some shopping. Mine if I accompany you to your village? They should have what I need there."

Perfect. She had created the perfect excuse to stay away from her home. If Kazu would cooperate, she could avoid her home completely. Now she just had to avoid getting missions alone. But, that was not up to her. She just needed to be lucky. Meanwhile, Kazu as her bodyguard would work great. She felt guilty for using Kazu that way, but she just needed him until she could figure out how to live on her own. She would make it up.

Samui followed the group as they gathered near the pair of girls who now explained what they were to do now that they survived the election exam. She listened to them as they spoke, paying full attention to the explanation. When she saw a black avian figure approach her, the girl held out a finger as she watched a beautiful raven perch on it. “Oh hello.” She let out at the sigh of the bird.

When it came time for her to choose an ore to craft a blade out of, Samui had a look of confusion on her face. “Why do I need a new blade? I already have mine.” She asked with her head tilted and arms crossed.

"No, I don't mind at all. I would be happy to have your company on my way to home." Kazu said. A lazy guy, who only knows how to fight and protect isn't so hard to manipulate. He wondered, if his sister is worried about him...No, she definitely isn't. hell would be freezing over, if she did. Kazu wondered, if his Master returned.. But he was send at some really important mission... He could not return yet...

Meanwhile, Arashi was checking now Akane, if she don't have any meat with her.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Great!" Akane smiled. "I'll take care of the cooking then, hopefully we find some good ingredients on the way." She then noticed the bird checking for meat. "Um, sorry Mr. Bird, I don't have anything with me."

Akane's hummingbird buzzed around her, moving in direct lines, but at different angles. It would ocasionally peck Akane's hair lightly, as if looking for something.

"Uh...yea, I guess so?"

Hearing that it'd be two weeks before they could actually do anything, Phyra imagined they would indeed go home. They weren't going to squat on this mountain for two weeks after all. Bringing her arm closer to her shoulder, she gestured for her Kasugai bird to switch perches. Afterward, the girl began glancing around, apparently searching for something. Not seeing what she was looking for in the immediate vicinity, she then turned and proposed to Miyaji.

"Well...I came here on my horse. Help me find it and I'll give you a ride home?"

A horse? Miyaji didn't recall noticing a horse at the beginning of the Final Selection, but maybe it was at the site in which the twins first revealed themselves. Regardless, the teen nodded in compliance and flashed a thumbs up.

"Sounds like a plan."

The two ended up walking around the area in which they had been for a while, and Phyra occasionally gave a shrill whistle in an attempt to call her steed to her. In that time, she and Miyaji engaged in small talk here and there before eventually, the faint sound of pounding hooves reached Miyaji's ears. He turned in the direction of the sound's source and--squinting his eyes--saw the minuscule figure of a horse galloping toward him and Phyra.

"Oh. There it is."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane was just beginning to really liking the idea, when something snapped her out of it. Her sword would be sent to her master, therefore she had to return there. She sighed sadly.

"Sorry Kazu, I just realized I need to wait for my sword to arrive. Which means I have to go with my master. But, we can go another time definitely!" She smiled.

She took a deep breath. She had to go back, but just this once. Then she would go on her missions and never return. She waved at Kazu as she walked away, her hummingbird flying close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.