• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer RP Discussion

Hey everyone, I’ve been really into the Demon Slayer anime lately and thought that the world was really interesting. All the different breathing techniques and special attacks make for a wide range of potential OCs and I’ve been really interested in getting back into RPing lately so I can rekindle my writing a bit.

I don’t have a specific plot in mind, but the Demon Slayer Corps missions open up the possibility of episodic posts where our characters could continue to be sent of more and more difficult missions down the line. I also imagine that we can pick up from after the Final Selection, but our characters will all be ranked mizunoto or rank 10, however you want to look at it. We will be assigned missions as a group and what not. Also as far as breathing techniques go, I don’t care if we use styles directly from the series or original ones, or if you want to use a style on the series but change the forms/attacks.

Character bio -
Name: Yosuke Aoi
Breathing Technique: Breath of Shadows
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 145 lbs.
Appearance: purple hair that is shaved in a fade toward the top of his head and styled combed back into a pomp, he has violet irises and wears a haori that is half black and half red and blue checkered pattern.

Last edited: