• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It skipped most of the selection in the show...
what do you mean? did they have extra steps in the manga not in the show?

I know, but the end result seemed like all the survivors were by themselves throughout the exam.

we could always end up breaking up before the end. the alliance could be temporary or they could end up staying together thus sligtly altering the story. I'm just fine either way. The selection exam is just a minor part in the story right? like the chunin exams in naruto(sort of like it).

Yeah, I’m happy people are grouping up. Role playing 7 days with our characters isolated seems kind of pointless. At that point we could just incorporate it into their backstories

Yeah; I said " after a few posts" to make sure that everyone got done with their fights before doing a potential timeskip. Sorry if it didn't seem clear; wasn't my intention to skip over other characters' fights and whatnot

So what’re you guys thinking for a timeskip? I was thinking my next post would wrap up kit’s battle and then go into a timeskip where he’s exiting the forest. Does that sound good for everyone? You’d all do a similar thing, wrapping things up and then time skipping to your character reflecting while exiting to fill in blanks