• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Round two? The demon slayers go back to the the slums ,but this time they mean business ,and the thugs soon realize this when the demon slayers start smashing kneecaps... :o

And eventually one of the thugs gives the location of the demon... or maybe the demon makes a dramatic entrance

"Will you guys cut it out already?! HR is going to have a field day when this is over..." - the demon

@OmnipotentOnion @kyuukestu You guys seem to be moving things along on your end, so what are your plans for the next post?

If I absolutely need to, I’ll edit a Sena part into my last post to keep things going but it’s long enough as is and I was too busy to write more.
Phyra will agree to Kazu's plan and then...the ball's in his park. I'll need to see where the plan actually goes since the demon won't show up on either account since it's still day-out. It would give Phyra a reason not to throw the vase into sunlight though.

I suppose that after Kazu comes back Phyra will suggest just taking the vase into the sunlight and letting the Demon burn. When the demon doesn't burn they'd realize the demon wasn't in the vase and they can go looking for further leads. I'm not sure what that lead would be though, but in all likelihood, it would require some sussing into the next murder scene.

@Mango137 Something romantic? Kit and Sena in a canoe together, talking.

I feel like I made that post long enough. I know I left @kyuukestu and @Clite of Dragonbow hanging a bit; maybe I should've included the next murder, but I'm hungry and I'll do it next time if that's what should follow.

@OmnipotentOnion You're the plot driver in your arc so here's a plan. Skip Miyaji, Akane and Dolan (with @ThAtGuY101 and @JadeStar 's approval) to an alleyway where you're cornered (or the like) and encounter a squad of punks looking for revenge like "Hey, I heard you beat up a few of our guys yesterday/a few days ago" (depending how long you want the time in between to be), then the group beats them up and grows frustrated over the fact that they're always fighting humans and getting no leads. Or you could do all that in one post ("for the next few days they beat up scattered bands of street punks, some large and others small, some armed with bats and others with fists, becoming irritated and worn out that they hadn't made progress toward their mission. So when another group of brats stood before them in a dark alley at night (or the center of the slums with a clock tower at night, whichever you prefer), they had little patience for them"). That's one way this could go, speeding things up so you're not bogged down writing short posts that draw things out.

The most likely reason for your inactivity is probably that you're busy, which explains mine, so you can always try something different if you don't like me telling you things.

So... Shinra and Rin probably won't fight with Samui on their way... Wonder if there will be someone else.. Or maybe entire bunch of them. IMG_20200218_191828.jpg
(When you try to draw your own Shirade)

Anyways... I don't know who will stay in the manor... But that person would need to get rid of their weapon/s somewhere, not to scare demon so... Kazu probably

Last edited:
Hold up. I’m considering adding something to the post I just made.

Edit: Yeah, so I added in a middle part to my post that happens where Phyra and Kazu currently are. It involves the auctioneers seizing the vase where Basano had hid and introducing the fact that there are multiple murders tied to it. This develops the "cursed object" lore I mentioned in the backstory section of her bio.
Backstory: Basano was the daughter of a day laborer who'd been exploited, underpaid, and worked to death by his avaricious bosses. She did everything she could to support the two of them, working several jobs of her own and seldom thinking about herself until she lost her father. A demon found the grief-stricken girl and turned her, giving her life a new purpose and directing her hatred toward the wealthy, as well as anyone with a more stable living situation. She enters the homes of her affluent victims through the vase she haunts, which changes hands at auctions in the sprawling oasis city in the heart of the Tottori Sand Dunes.
Maybe that could throw the slayers off and make them question if it's really a demon, or something else...

Last edited:
@Mango137 Ah. I forgot to mention that there's an island in the center of the lake and Sena was hoping to make it there before the demon appeared, kind of like a safe zone from which they could plan their next move. Maybe the demon will even appear there...

I wonder if that changes things. <.>
Oof. I’m gonna have to edit at some point

Is it okay if I skip to the end of the fight with the thugs?

Would it make sense for them to reveal the name or location of the demon after the fight? Or would the demon likely reveal himself to them?

Last edited:
Is it okay if I skip to the end of the fight with the thugs?

Would it make sense for them to reveal the name or location of the demon after the fight? Or would the demon likely reveal himself to them?
The demon reveals himself to them, so I’ll take care of that part. You can skip to having beaten up the thugs though, just make sure Dolan isn’t happy, carefree and unscathed like he usually is and looks more like he just got out of a fight. XD

I guess so. Man, my grip on the story is really slipping, isn’t it? I was planning to have Kenshiro appear in another crowd of thugs that Miyaji and the others run into in the square right after they got done battling this one. They’d beat up a few more, but suddenly the crowd clears and gives way to Kenshiro, whom they don’t know is a demon at first and take lightly. With his last post though Onion was drawing him out by calling him a coward, which I’ll have to incorporate somehow.

As for the auction house, the official was going to resign to the slayers following his group with a twitching smile and his bodyguards turning around and stopping them just when they reached the door. The slayers could then muscle their way past/beat them up and watch the proceeds from the stands. So yeah, I guess you could continue without explicit permission, but those were my plans and I’ll work with whatever you have.

At the end of the week.

As for the auction house, the official was going to resign to the slayers following his group with a twitching smile and his bodyguards turning around and stopping them just when they reached the door. The slayers could then muscle their way past/beat them up and watch the proceeds from the stands. So yeah, I guess you could continue without explicit permission, but those were my plans and I’ll work with whatever you have.
I don't have any problem doing just that. I can mention that exact sequence happening in my post if you'd like, or I can wait if you'd rather make the posts yourself.

Well... It wasn't nowhere directly mentioned.. And I had idea for something
If it wasn’t mentioned, then it isn’t a no, and anything that isn’t a no is a yes. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
If Kenshiro is close enough to hear Miyaji call him a coward he must be close by then right?
Doink. You’re right. I can just play it off like he didn’t hear... >:D

(The answer to your question is that he isn’t that close, no)

So like a bunch of thugs are going to come for round 3??

Fighting the demon is going to be pretty tough seeing how the three musketeers demon slayer are now tired...

Never mind, I edited the post to capture the cold aspect of Kenshiro's thug personality, rather than RP him like a loud-mouthed brute incapable of leading.

@Mango137 What happens when a Nichirin blade cuts off a demon's limb? Are they unable to grow it back, or does it just take longer?