• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kazu is probably recovering and sleeping too after the fight that almost kill him phisically and definitly killed mentaly.
Kazu- 190588_fwjTRl9X.png 190588_pVKUWHaw.png
190588_o6gnA6yT.png
Made in:https://picrew.me/image_maker/190588 (少年少女好き?2|Picrew)

And Shira is probably looking around his new shop or something.
Shin-
190588_bGGj3hoL.png 190588_yofWVXy4.png 190588_psxeImLR.png
Also made in:https://picrew.me/image_maker/190588 (少年少女好き?2|Picrew)

Last edited:
Can you make me a gay version of Shira please? (Put rainbows in his blue eyes if you can)

Also he doesn't own a shop, he's just one of the employees. How do you expect a guy who just started to already be owning things? The Red Demon is a group, so he'll be working in one. Maybe I should make a Saito post before Shira does anything else, but I'm putting it off because we won't be fighting them for a while.

The fact that I said his new shop doesn't mean that he owns it.
He could look around his new working place (Weak try to make an excuse)

Sorry, I didn't saw that program have a rainbows but... I may check again

Edit: it doesn't :c

The RP dried up, but this discussion has me wet
More Shin as I was bored in school-
Who is Shin? I thought his name was Shirade. Or was that just a charade? Shin is his true identity >:3

Either way, Shira aged a couple years since the last pic.
I can see Shin and Pearland being a couple :D
>=O Akane is not an object! And Pearlan is not a city in Texas!
Also, will we ever have a christmas (chapter) in Rp??
We’ve already had a few mentions by Pearlan that it was Christmas, so this one has passed. You’ll have to wait until the end of the year.

Pearlan is not a city in Texas!
What's gots y'all so stirred up for bud... I reckon thems sounds like like a perty decent compeliment if I do say so myself... yep...

Edit: so where is the mystery eater in the bar exactly? Is he in the back corner of the bar drinking or just waitin...

Last edited:
Well, maybe Shirade in pic is Shira of future?
Demons don’t really age...

Or do they?! I’ve always thought of it like this: if someone gets turned as a child, they age until they reach their physical peak, then they stop aging. Pearlan’s looked the same for many years...

I’ll try the picrew thing some other time. Saving that for a later discussion post in case I need a reason to bump the thread.
Sorry :D Akane isn't an object, but maybe Pearlan is?
If Pearlan is an object, and he’s stronger than Akane, then what does that make her? :\=|:
What's gots y'all so stirred up for bud... I reckon thems sounds like like a perty decent compeliment if I do say so myself... yep...
Nuttin’, jus’ the fact that this post don’t be discussin’ the RP, pardner. We could make a private conversation and talk about all the other stuff thar, Tex.

Lies.
Edit: so where is the mystery eater in the bar exactly? Is he in the back corner of the bar drinking or just waitin...
He’s sitting at the bar, couple seats away from Ren actually. You just won’t notice him yet.

Yeah... don’t worry about replying for now. Let’s just be patient and give @Mango137 a chance to involve Kit. However if this goes another week without a response I’ll do my original idea of having Sena leave for some fresh air/bathroom as the Mystery Easter talks to your char...

that's fine... rest. That should give Kazu plenty time to learn some Barry White ,and sing "Can't get enough of your love baby"... First he's going to need to learn how to sing like Barry.

I'll go ahead and post Ren now ,and figure out a suitable post for Dolan later...

Edit: maybe he will poke his head in the fishing village if the other characters are still there...

Last edited:
No need to force a post and don’t be afraid to let your characters idle if you can’t think of anything. Like I said the only reason I’m doing things with Pearlan is because I’m setting something up which you won’t know yet, not just for your entertainment :D

@ThAtGuY101 I’ve got some issues with your latest post but it’s okay, it’s been a while and you had to catch up on everything all at once (I’ll tag you sooner if you lose notifications again)
I wonder how you ended up in that cave and what happened that turned you. You don't seem like the type of guy who'd choose to become a demon."
These were Sena’s “questions,” the things she was wondering about, but she phrased them as statements... which Ren never got around to answering.
Were the patrons so drunk that they picked on anyone who met their eyes, or was this how they reacted upon first seeing one of Ren's kind? Did they even know what he was?

Sena was asking a lot of questions, and those she'd said aloud weren't being answered. Maybe that was because she'd phrased the ones about Ren's past as statements. If he just didn't want to talk about it, she'd prompt him again once the booze had completely taken over.
“A lot of questions” here refers to the internal ones Sena was asking herself (in bold) and “those she’d said aloud” means her musings about Ren’s past, the only ones he heard.
As Sena went on asking question after question Ren began pondering for an answer ,but before he could answer another question would be asked leaving Ren to start over ,and ponder the next question instead.
So Sena didn’t go on asking question after question about unrelated things that would make him ponder, only the one or two statements she made about Ren’s backstory which he ignored.

He doesn’t need to tell her if he doesn’t want to, too late as the Mystery Eater is now talking to him, but there wasn’t a series of questions except Sena’s internal dialogue and unless he can read minds, that’s a mistake.

Also your post doesn’t give me much to work with as Ren being stubborn and giving the Mystery Eater a vague response means I can only reply with one line or so, doesn’t move things along much. That’s just a pet peeve of mine though, I’m sure I’ll find a way to work with it later when I get off my phone :D

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The ones who become flesh-eating monsters and forget their human selves lose their memories and only recall them in death, I think. I'd assume those who've retained their emotions still remember their past lives. You already had Ren reminiscing about how he used to sneak into the bar and get drunk with his friends in the fields or something, so you've established that before.

Edit: Wait no, you put it in parentheses so it's not clear if he remembers... :( maybe it's just something you want us to know that he doesn't

Shirade on the other hand has no memory of his human life according to his bio, despite the fact that he's retained his human emotions and doesn't eat people, but Ren seems like the type of demon who would remember his previous life... since it says in his bio that he ran away from his parents because he didn't want them to see what he'd become, which implies he remembered them (I think that's what the character sheet said)
Edit... Funny enough I was going to bring this up as that was my original intention ,but after seeing your comment I like the idea of him remembering it...
This edit was actually replying to the content of this discussion post, which originally came before it as a deleted post. ^^"​

Last edited:
thank goodness! I thought I was going crazy not being able to find your post! Then realizing it just wasn't there... and finally you confirming it was deleted...
I deleted me confirming it too when I refreshed the page and noticed you deleted yours. And if the RP with all its missed notifications wasn't confusing enough... now the discussion @.@
Ren began thinking of how he would answer her question ,but before he could think of a decent response he heard a male voice.
He heard a male voice? Kit didn't say anything while in the bar. >:D

Unless Ren is hearing voices in his head. Because he's a schizoph-REN-ic, lmao

I deleted me confirming it too when I refreshed the page and noticed you deleted yours. And if the RP with all its missed notifications wasn't confusing enough... now the discussion @.@

He heard a male voice? Kit didn't say anything while in the bar. >:D

Unless Ren is hearing voices in his head. Because he's a schizoph-REN-ic, lmao
So he just ran up to Ren in an attempt at slaying him? I understand he's a demon but youch!... no "hello" or "ima kill you now"?

Also to the hearing voices part... Ren did talk to rats so this is a possibility, but for now no... I'll go ahead ,and change it...

"I'm not 100% sure what that means, but if you're saying you don't need to eat humans to survive, I'd still like to know how willing you are to harm them, for any reason," he elaborated.
"It's up to you if you want to take it, though. Sober up and think it over. I don't mind helping you get home and telling you where to go on the way," the Eater offered
@ThAtGuY101 The Mystery Eater can only tell Ren where to go if he knows how willing he is to harm humans. So the second quote can’t happen unless Ren answers what’s in the first quote. Keep that in mind when replying, though we could easily assume that he told Eater on the way back and timeskip him doing so. Then Ren finds himself with the Gravediggers. I should really move things along with Shirade and not leave Clite’s character hanging if he wants something to do but I’ve been busy with my other characters and putting it off.
So I’m somehow just realizing we really need to figure out something for the other groups to do xD
Yeah. College has been my priority though so I haven’t sat down and thought of anything.

So I’m somehow just realizing we really need to figure out something for the other groups to do xD

I'm assuming new groups or something? New missions?

The Mystery Eater can only tell Ren where to go if he knows how willing he is to harm humans.
Ren Isn't going to harm people unless its self defense so I'm not sure what kind of response to give him. On one hand if he joins the gravediggers he has something productive to do ,and on the other he just gots nothin goin on...