• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Demon Hunters: King of Skulls

Welcome to Rogue, A Planet Similiar to earth but It's full of Demons, For years Humans and Demons have been fighting, Each wanting to control Rogue, They also have technologically advanced much higher than earth oh and did I say that people all have special powers? Yea, This place is INSANE

You are a Demon hunter on Rogue's continent "Grim" It is a cold place full of ice and Demons, You and others have been sent to kill the King of Skulls, A very intelligent Demon that has a massive army of Demons so he can stay alive, Grim has little towns scattered around it with a Massive city in the middle...
--------------------------
Ranks of the Demon Hunter World-Wide Guild
Recruit (Anyone can be this)
Hunter (Anyone can be this)
Hunter R1 (Anyone can be this)
Hunter R2 (Anyone can be this)
-HIGH RANKS-
Prince/Princess Hunter (Anyone can be this)
King/Queen Hunter (only allowing three of these)
-HIGH COUNCIL-
Council Hunter 1 (Taken)
Council Hunter 2 (Taken)
Council Hunter 3 (Only 1 person can be this, Get it while you can!)
Leader (Taken by me)

DEMON RANKS (COMING SOON)
------------------------
Rules:
no being OP
No killing other peoples character without their permission
No insane powers or weapons (I can destroy the world with my foot and my knife can turn into a machine gun the size of Jupiter!)
No finding the King of Skulls
You are allowed to make a demon character but you MUST have a demon hunter character
up to three characters are allowed

-----------------------
Forms
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank (Not needed for Demons yet):
Weapon(s) (If your character is a Demon, It has to be something Like Claws or Fangs or a Demon Blade if your Demon is more Human-like):
Ability:
Skills:
---------------------------
The RP will be made when up to four people have joined

Last edited:
Name: Jade
Appearance: She has long (her hair is anime long so the ponytails go to her ankles) brown hair put into twin ponytails. She wears a t-shirt, combat boots, and combat pants. She carrys a metal necklaces where ever she goes.
Personality: She is always happy. She is always the first to head into battle. She doesnt mind the aspect of dies, although some might say she has a think for wanting it on herself ;).
Weapon(s): A double bladded stick and a sniper rifle.
Ability: polarity (be able to move metal)
Skills: She is very movable on her feet. She isnt to good on the strength side, but make up her agility. Not to good in a runng contest on fastness, but better in how long she can run.

and so comes the age old art of annoying Z by reviving one of his old RPs (Cough @koopa000 Cough)

But seriously this, like most of your ideas ideas, is too good to let die.

Name: Midday Sun
Appearance: A bright white and gold suit not unlike a white and gold superman costume, but without any symbols. Also has a white and gold cape with a picture of the sun on it.
Personality: Brave and always stands up for what is right, Midday is a likeable person who always puts others above himself and does anything he can to follow his own moral code. However with this comes its weaknesses, he is much too trusting and cares too little for himself, always leaping into battle without a plan.
Weapon(s): A Quarterstaff which has flammable ends but is immune to burning. He lights the ends on fire and fights with it
Ability: Can shoot fire and lightning from his fingertips
Skills: Is unusually strong and never backs down.

Name: Remula Tractatori
Appearance: A master of illusions, Remula can look like anything she wants. But in her natural state, she looks like a middle aged human woman, except with red skin and eyes. However her victims never see this state, and if they do its already too late...
Personality: Manipulative and cunning, Remula is great at getting others, even fellow demons to do her bidding. She is greedy and selfish, always serving herself. Even her allegiance to the King Of Skulls is uncertain at best.
Weapon(s): Claws, Fangs, A Knife, Her good looks
Ability: Able to create illusions
Skills: Very Very intelligent and manipulative. She can get almost anyone to do what she wants

Name: Max
Appearance: He is always in heavy combat armour and has shored aqua blue hair
Personality: calm and relaxed will put his team in front of himself and thinks lowly of himself despite he's rank
Weapon(s): shotgun and plasma grenade launcher
Ability: can slow time in a 1 meter bubble around himself
Skills: He can take a hit and but is slow because of it but without his armour he can run as fast as sanic

Last edited:
hey id love to join this. Mind if i make my bio in a bit when i get home? I dont know why im posting now lol. Just to give a heads up i like the idea?

Forms
Name: Dan Luc
Appearance: wear a red t-shirt with a black coat covering it, brown pants and grey boots, his right arm is red and ressemble that of a demon
Personality: a funny and laid back guy who will do anything to help his friend, easily gets frustrated.
Rank (Not needed for Demons yet): Hunter
Weapon(s): a pistol that shoot explosive bullets, his demonic right arm
Ability: ice, demon right arm
Skills: master of improvising, his right arm shake a little when a demon is close.

There should be a backstory part in the forms so I can explain that demon arm

Last edited:
@SMRPG64 Accepted and you can add a rank for Remula soon, Im just making the RP right now

@*that* guy Accepted, I have seen One liners and lack of detail from you, Im hoping you can refrain from doing that

@koopa000 Accepted, You can add a Backstory if you want

The RP will be out Tommorow or the day after

The RP is here!:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/demon-hunters-king-of-skulls.15404/

My characters BTW
Name: Jack Devlin
Appearance: His hair is styled into a Modern quiff and is dyed Red, He often remarks this as "The Blood of the Demons stained on his Hair" which is an obvious lie, He wears a Red and black Jacket usually zipped up normally but is usually unzipped in battle
Personality: He is a very intimidating man and can scare people but is usually a kind guy and just wants to show everyone a good role model
Weapon(s): Jack uses a red scythe as his regular weapon of choice but has a backup Burst fire Pistol which is usually used for long range or when he can't use his Scythe
Ability: Unknown
Skills: He is an expert battler and is known to easily destroy any demon that comes his way

Name: Tatsumaki Ninia
Appearance: She has messy Pink hair which usually shows her fun side, She wears a brown leather Jacket that is never buttoned up or anything, She wears normal long pants with Knee plates and pockets
Personality: She is very serious and formal when near a Council Hunter or Jack but is very playful and fun when they aren't there, She likes to joke around and is known to blush a bit when talking about Jack
Weapon(s): She uses Twin Rapiers, One White, and One Black, They are exactly the same apart from their color
Ability: She has the power to create anything out of Bones and create things like Swords and Tables and Walls (Side Ability: She is able to make Weak Minded men fall in love with her)
Skills: She is very skilled in moving around the Battle and is very skilled and Technology and Decision-making

Last edited:
Name: Findlay Hiro
Appearance: Blonde haired, grey eyed and wears a white shirt.
Personality: Kind, calm and collected. Used to live under the care of a Devil.
Weapon: A basic sword.
Ability: Can make many different swords sprout from the ground.
Skills: Is very well-read, and knows many combat techniques.

Name: Arita Kazuko (Demon)
Appearance: Dark brown hair, wears a generic schoolboy uniform with a few ripped sleeves. Has retractable wings.
Personality: Cocky, hot-headed yet calm when in non-combat situations. Is used to combat situations, but tends to stay away from most battles.
Rank (Not needed for Demons yet): N/A
Weapon: A black Dragon Gantlet (With permission from @MegaCharizardZ ), which generates energy slowly while in combat.
Ability: Can use stored up energy in a variety of ways.
Skills: Is extremely good at flying.

Is this OK, Z?