• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Democratic Vote

New Topic JUST for trading. Like a bazaar

• Bazaar Option

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Continue as we do now (Random People putting up a trad option)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i have a great idea. Instead of putting up random trade ideas. Why dont we organize it a little and put one topic for trading where anyone can put up a trade option in one place, that way we dont clutter the forum with "PLEAZE TRADE WITH ME!" Because they are annoying.

I like the current system where a person has their own trade thread and can request it to be cleared so it can be updated and so forth. They're also convenient to use, since I have the link to mine in my signature, so should anyone wish to trade with me then they can find the thread from my profile.

Ok i have a great idea. Instead of putting up random trade ideas. Why dont we organize it a little and put one topic for trading where anyone can put up a trade option in one place, that way we dont clutter the forum with "PLEAZE TRADE WITH ME!" Because they are annoying.

If they were all in one thread,then we'd have to dig through it to find whatever was good out of the spam.At least when they're all in seperate threads we can just find the one WE want.

besides that,theres not many other things that are said on this fourm anyway,it would be pretty dead then

Maybe like a spreadsheet updated by the poster like every day, where people can post saying what they're looking for and willing to trade. Poster puts info under the said persons name and deletes post

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Good intentions, but the forum is the way it is for a reason and it wont be changing. Topic lock'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.