• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demiguardians Rise

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akai stood up, looking annoyed about the ongoing situation. "I know what I need to do. I'm ready to go."

A slow glow was seen as her body changed into a different one. She now had short black hair nearly trimmed along with a black beard. She had black reading glasses, a loose white shirt, black pants and sneakers. She was now a tall slim male with a calm looking face.

"Just give me a backpack with the bomb and I'll make sure it gets on their plane." She smirked.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“I’m used to sleeping in forests without disturbing the wildlife,” Terrin assured. “After all, I’d be a guest in their home. You won’t even notice I’m there.” She shot a nervous glance at the door. Let me out, please! “All I need is a tree branch and I’ll be all set.” She pulled out a screwdriver and began to flip it between her fingers; fidgeting had always helped to calm her anxiety, and as the cool metal shifted against her skin, she was immediately calmer.

Ophelia looked calm as Akai transformed and handed her a backpack. "Good luck to you, then" she said officialy, made a small nod and left.

Irae glanced at Bloodlust "Great, if its everything that you wanted to talk with me about then prepare for a trip" he said to him and started to prepare himself. He glanced at his necklace "Soon, Father... You will be free soon and grant my wish..."
-

"I am good with any place, forest or hotel, although hotel sounds like more comfortable option, with a shower and bed.." Michael said and noticed as Terrin was glanving at the doors and then found something to make her busy? She also really didn't want to stay in hotel?... Does she not like meetings in large groups of people or being in closed spaces? She seemed to be nervous as she spoke and then used something to make her busy. He didn't want to assume anything so he just asked "Terrin? Everything is okay?"

=Nightshade=

“Umm, yeah,” Terrin said awkwardly. The screwdriver flew up into the air, and she caught it before it could fall. “I’m claustrophobic.” She laughed sheepishly. “I don’t like being where I can’t see the sky, or without multiple escape routes. Nature has always been my closest friend, and I allow my affinity with technology only strengthen my bond with it.”

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha was quite surprised that nature strengthened technology. Perhaps it's the lightning aspect. With so many people offering to sleep outside, she didn't see a need anymore. Even if they weren't legally adults, they were still demiguardians which meant they were still powerful enough to protect themselves. "I'll go inside the hotel then," she said. She agreed that a hotel did seem more comfortable, and was probably more logical than a camping trip.

Bloodlust handed Irae a card that had all of his contact information. He waved goodbye as he walked away twirling a knife in his hands. He had gained the trust of Irae. It only took him a few tries. With many different approaches. Undying loyalty seemed to be the only way to get the leader's trust.

Mack turned to Michael and Aisha, "Alright you guys follow me alright? Anybody else wanna go inside the hotel?"

@EeviumZ @Gamingfan

=Nightshade=

“I’ll go find a tree, I guess,” Terrin said, shrugging. She forced herself to walk slowly, evenly, with an air of nonchalance, to the door. When she emerged into the evening air, however, she couldn’t hold back anymore. She raced to the nearest pine tree and scrambled up it like a squirrel. She could’ve just as easily flown, but she preferred climbing; she found it much more natural. She pulled out a high-protein granola bar and ate it as a dinner of sorts before setting her bag against the trunk. A length of rope was pulled from one of her many pockets and used to tie her to the branch as her insurance policy. Then she leaned back against the backpack, looked up at the dwindling light, and waited for sleep to claim her with the stars.

(OOC: figured I’d post to free up Grimm for a timeskip)

TIME SKIP
The demiguardians were awoken to a wet, rainy, morning. They arrived at the airport which was teeming with people all either leaving or entering to fly, oblivious to what could be the end of the world. The group of heroes arrived at the airport and Mack gave everyone some money to spend on food or anything else. He and Chris ordered from the airport Mcdonald's and ate sitting down next to each other talking out possible plans.

(I'll allow @Clite of Dragonbow to Time Skip for the villains although I believe we should discuss first.)
@EeviumZ @Gamingfan

=Nightshade=

Terrin wanted Starbucks. But Starbucks, being Starbucks, had a line. A line that was approximately a mile long. Well. Scratch that. Instead, she found a Carl’s Jr. and got herself a breakfast burger along with a coffee that was about five grams of sugar too sweet. It wasn’t like she had anything else to keep her going, though, so she began to eat as she made her way back to the group.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Sam casually took a bite of his froyo from Pinkberry, his version of coffee energizing. It was better than wasting most of the money on a Mcdonalds combo, anyway. Sure it's not a filling, but that saved money could be very useful someday.
Or you're being a scrooge. chided his mind
Heh, yeah...
Sam saw Mack and Chris conversing about something, probably their next course of action. Sam groaned mentally. Although he may as well see what's the plan.
Just to see what I'll need to disobey.
He stood next to the two boys "So guys, what's up?"

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha Risa
Aisha hummed lightly as she sipped her drink. It tasted fruity, and the colors reminded her of her hair. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, but she did like the taste. Her suitcases rolled behind her, continuing to move thanks to subtle pushes from her power. She changed her direction when she saw the others. Though the weather wasn't the happiest, that didn't stop her from acting cheerful. "Hello, how is everyone?" she asked, smiling. She adjusted her scarves with her free hand as she glanced around. Not everybody seemed to be there, some were probably getting food. She brought her drink up to her mouth again and sipped. "Any last-minute changes?" she asked once she stopped sipping her drink.

Last edited:
Chris looked at Sam, "Do you know the whereabouts of the sand Guardian temple is?" he tilted his head slightly questioning the young man. He then noticed Aisha and smiled in recognition that she was there. He got up and went to the bathroom patting Mack on the shoulder, "Lead them alright? I need a break real quick."

Mack nodded and looked at Sam for an answer to the question Chris asked.

Michael
Michael finally arrived to an airport, his younger brother helped him with his luggage. "Don't overwork yourself!"
"I know.."
"Don't try to help every single person you see!"
"I know.."
"Remember to call our mother!"
"I know... Really, you started to act like her"
"She wanted me to ask those questions" Ray chuckled and handed to Michael his bag. "So... When we will see you again?" he asked.
Michael smiled and pet his little brother head "I will be back, before you start to miss me" he said and walked to the airport.
-
Michael noticed the group and ran up to them "Everyone!! I am really, really, really sorry that I am late... I am ready for everything!"
---
Irae & Ophelia
Irae sighed, waiting for everyone to arrive. The helicopter was ready, all pawns were on their places.
Ophelia and other spies bringed to him new documents, about other places where artifacts could be hidden and with time passing, he receive new informations.

Ophelia was next to him "What we should do, when we find an Artifact?"
"Give it to me, I don't trust any of you enough to give those artifacts.. If I ever give someone artifact then only when I think that you may need it for mission. Sorry, I trust you... I am just careful with this trust" said Irae.
"Then you should be careful around this Bloodlust guy"
"Heh, I am quite aware about his.. Trustworthy... Are you worried about me, Ophelia?"

~
"Huh, why I should join some stupid kid?" asked Ophelia, this pale boy with crow-black hair started to be annoying. In her hands started to appear twisters, that begin to grow bigger and bigger.
"I won't take orders from some second rate demi-guardian!!!"
Irae sighed and smirked "I will defeat you without my powers" he grabbed two, kinda weird looking knifes "and in less than 10 minutes"
-
Irae sat on a rock, blood was dripping from his forehead. He looked at his phone.
"Hmm.. 6 minutes and 29 seconds"
"How can this be?" Ophelia asked him, she was laying on a ground, beaten up, with several wounds.
"Did I passed the test?"
She smirked "Yes.. You are truly.. The only person Demiguardians should call 'Leader'"
~

"No, Irae... I am more worried for your enemies than for you, Boss!" She answered him.
Irae chuckled and smiled widly "Thank you... They should be here soon" he looked at his phone.
"And I will detonate bomb in a few minutes.. Their plane won't even leave airport"

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Sam considered the question for a minute "Hmmm...Kinda? Dunno how to explain but I can feel the temple, at least I think I can. It's faint, but I think it'll get stronger the closer we get."
His eyebrow twitched slightly "I answered your question, can you answer mine? What is the plan?"

Bloodlust arrived almost sneaking up behind Irae and then made sure he was seen as to not startle the demiguardian of disaster, Ophelia. He hummed the tune "Seven Nation Army" as he waved to them to make sure they knew he was there. "I don't have any useful information besides the slight possibility they get in Arizona 5 minutes after we arrive," Bloodlust relayed to Irae.

Mack answered Sam, "Alright we've got rumors it's somewhere in Mexico. We're going to scout out the area for the villains, fight them if need be, and then we're going to take the plane to the location of where it's rumored to be." He then responded to Michael, "It is quite alright we are still waiting for others."

@EeviumZ

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Lilith Frye
Lilith looked down, one last check before she joined the group. She had worn her usual hood and cape, an essential to most of her outfits. However, she had reluctantly realized that a full black bodysuit would've been unbearable in the heat, so she opted for a simple black tank top, with short black shorts. Her usual boots had been switched out for sandal boots, just as tall but made of gaps and straps instead of the usual materials. She had kept on her mask, just in case someone did glance under the hood. Her ring was also nestled on her finger, it was an object she wore with pride. She had the items on the shopping list delivered to their destination, as she wasn't sure if she trusted the plane to hold everything up. So, the luggage she carried with her was all personal items. Irae and Ophelia were already there are expected, and so was Bloodlust. After a wave of greeting, she stood there waiting for the others to arrive.

Aisha Risa
Aisha listened to the discussion of artifacts for a while before she looked down at her phone. After a quick scroll through her texts, she realized Deucalion would arrive soon. "Oh, I'm not sure if you guys contacted him before, but Deucalion is almost here," she said. "I'll let him introduce himself, but I'm sure he'll fit right in. He's a likable person," she explained, a smile on her face. She adjusted her scarves as she waited. Her outfit she had kept the same, though the dress was black in color she was sure it wasn't long enough to cause her to overheat. After another tug, she finally stopped, satisfied. She looked up from her outfit and around, levitating slightly to see above the heads of the passing crowd.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Deucalion reached the airport and hopped out of the cab he had taken, after paying he made his way inside and looked around, Aisha had said they were here somewhere, he eventually spotted them and walked over, "hey, guys I'm Deucalion the demiguardian of The Mind or Knowledge, basically I'm super smart, so we're looking for this temple place right" he said before patting his right shoulder which caused his overcoat to retract down into a bracelet on his wrist, this was done via microtech he had designed, he now stood with his usual outfit minus the overcoat and looked around, "sorry I missed the meeting by the way, had some business to attend to, so what's the plan" he asked as he ardently glanced around the place as he waited for an answer.

=Nightshade=

Terrin rejoined the group of demiguardians as she swallowed the last vestiges of her burger. She suppressed a shudder at the grease content of the (supposedly) 100% beef patty and the high amounts of sugar in the coffee. But hey, it would keep her going, and that was all that mattered. As she came up, she heard a new guy introduce himself as Deucalion, the demiguardian of knowledge. She grinned at him as he pushed a button or something and his coat was sucked into a bracelet. “Nice. I’m Terrin, by the way, demiguardian of tech and electricity. You into tech, too? Nice bot you’ve got there.”

Mack turned to the newcomer and stood up putting some hand sanitizer in his hands and then washing them for a quick second. He then held out his hand for Deucalion to shake, "Good thing we have a few extra tickets. I'm Mack the leader for the most part of this team. If you'd like to be informed about everything I'll sum it up if you would like that?"

Chris got out of the bathroom and noticed the newcomer and just walked back to the group standing by the others.

(@EeviumZ still waiting for a response from you)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Deucalion smiled at Terrin, "uh, I guess I am a bit into tech, I just like it as a way to put my intelligence to good use" he said simply before turning to Mack, "yeah, that would be great, thanks very much" he said bowing his head slightly. He suddenly had a quick vision of a kid crashing into the group and in a swift motion stepped to one side grabbed the kid gently and moved him out of the way without even really looking, "watch where your going next time kid" he said as the kid ran off in the other direction.
@Night's Shadow @TheGrimmRemix027