• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demi Guardians (Roleplay Discussion)

In a time long forgotten Guardians, god-like creatures roamed the earth. They were human-like and they were worshipped by humans. The Guardians provided them protection from other evil guardians or other threats. There came an age where they began building temples with artifacts that if you had the right DNA or Family Blood you could get powers the Guardian bestowed upon the artifact.

However, as time went on two Guardians, Entity the Guardian of Fear and Dolia the Guardianess of Deceit/Deception, grew weary and decided to lock up all of the Guardians including themselves to see how well the human's faired without them. The Guardians could still do their elemental job. (Ex. The Guardian of Death could still keep balance and take people's souls.)Civilization fell and what used to be a great civilization became the continent known as North America.

Present-day the news is there are now superpowered heroes and villains roaming the streets of some cities of America and (Password: Juan the Cactus Guardian) saving people from harm nobody knows who they are or where they came from. But they know, they know their goal is to bring back the guardians to the world to save it from destruction, while the villains are trying to just get out Entity, Dolia, and a few other evil Guardians so that they can rule over the world spreading fear and evil wherever they go.

You are a demi-guardian, the powers bestowed upon you by your guardian's temple that you stumbled upon.

(If you have any suggestions on how I could write this better or add more detail then please do tell.)

Here's a List of the Guardians and What Powers They Bestow Upon You If You Were to Get Their Temple:

Name: Entity
Guardian of: Fear
Power Bestowed: Shapeshifting into your opponents worst nightmare(Within reason), a general aura of fear
Alliance: Evil
Demiguardian Can/Will be: Evil
Demiguardian Is: Irae [Leader of the Evil Demiguardians] (@Clite of Dragonbow)

Name: Dolia
Guardian of: Deception/Deceit
Power Bestowed: Illusions and Being Believed most of the time when lying.
Demiguardian Is: Akai (@JadeStar )

Name: Ian
Guardian of: Earth
Power Bestowed: Being able to change your skin to different metals. (The harder/more unique it is the more energy it takes.)
Alliance: Neutral
Demiguardian Can/Will be: Good
Demiguardian Is: Mack [Leader (@TheGrimmRemix027)

Name: Nathan
Guardian of: Death
Power Bestowed: Immortality with A twist. Every time you die you start over the day until you don't die, sometimes having to completely get away from the plan to survive.
Demiguardian Is: Bloodlust (@TheGrimmRemix027)

Name: Shad
Guardian of: Darkness / 1/2 of Creation
Power Bestowed: Phasing Through walls and hiding in shadows like inkling does but instead of ink it's darkness.
Demiguardian Can/Will be: Any
Demiguardian Is: Reserved

Name: Hylia
Guardian of: Light / 1/2 of Creation
Power Bestowed: Light Blasts and Flight
Alliance: Good
Demiguardian Is: Talia (@EeviumZ)

Name: Pyros
Guardian of: Fire / Chaos / War
Power Bestowed: Being able to explode yourself as well as other things without causing damage to some of the items. Immunity to Fire
Demiguardian Can/Will be: Neutral
Demiguardian Is: Chris (@TheGrimmRemix027)

Name: Jay
Guardian of: Water
Power Bestowed: Hydrokinesis or Cryokinesis
Demiguardian Is: Allie (@EeviumZ)

Name: Wallace
Guardian of: Loyalty / Pride
Power Bestowed: Super Strength and Tons of Charisma
Demiguardian Is: Michael (@Clite of Dragonbow)

Name: Fern
Guardian of: Life / Nature
Power Bestowed: Bringing plants to sentience.
Demiguardian Is: Kiara (@EeviumZ)

Name: Julius
Guardian of: Disaster
Power Bestowed: Surrounding yourself with mini natural disasters.
Demiguardian Is: Ophelia (@Clite of Dragonbow)

Name: Killgia
Guardian of: Technology/Electricity
Power Bestowed: Technologically intelligent (Means you can build cool stuff with general ease), Electrokinesis
Demiguardian Is: Terrin Ki (@Night's Shadow )

Name: The Enlightened One
Guardian of: The Mind/Intelligence
Power Bestowed: Hyper Intelligence, Predictions (Seeing all possible outcomes and choosing the best one forward I.e blocking a move at the exact right time)
Demiguardian Is: (Available)

Name: Juan the Cactus Guardian
Guardian of: Wind/Sand
Power Bestowed: Wind control, flight, and control of the sand

Name: Lyra
Guardian of: Space
Power Bestowed: Gravikinesis,

Name: Donovan
Guardian of: Void/Evil
Power Bestowed: Anyone this person touches will go into an emotionless state where they are unable to move. They may turn evil afterward it only lasts for up to 10 minutes and the person that has these powers are extremely slow.

Name: Bell
Guardian of: Fauna/Health
Power Bestowed: Command over animals. As well as Healing

Character Bio:
Name:
Demiguardian of: (Put Element and Name of Guardian)
Physical Appearance:
Power: (Copy and Paste it)
Additional Power: (Small but has to do with the element of your guardian)
Personality:
Backstory: (Not Needed)
Alliance:
Password:

Name: Mack
Demiguardian of: Earth (Ian)
Physical Appearance: Mack has brown hair stone grey eyes and an average build and he usually wears a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, and some jeans.
Power: Being able to change your skin to different metals. (The harder/more unique it is the more energy it takes.)
Additional Power: Being able to change into liquids as well(Takes more power and is quite uncomfortable and painful to hold form.)
Personality: He's a leader a very understanding nice one, His only weakness at times is his pride and overly nice demeanor. Get on his bad side and oh boy are you in for a ride.
Password: Juan The Cactus Guardian

Name: Bloodlust
Demiguardian of: Death (Nathan)
Physical Appearance: He is a crazed man with messy yet washed black hair, his eyes are red and bloodshot. He is slim yet strong. He is quite tall and his features are defined. He usually wears a trench coat, a t-shirt underneath with a pair of suit pants.
Power: Immortality with A twist. Every time you die you start over the day until you don't die, sometimes having to completely get away from the plan to survive.
Additional Power: He can take one item with him back.
Personality: A Psychopathic man only because of the curse bestowed upon him. He became a serial killer. Killed any person who dares do an overly heroic deed. He wants them all dead. Death is the only answer to this hell. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.
Backstory: He used to be your everyday criminal stealing because he was poor. However, he was extremely unlucky. He got his powers and died straight after starting his day again soon he went mad and said it was all the hero's fault. How he would help bring back the evil one so he could kill them all with their help.
Password: Juan The Cactus Guardian.

Name: Chris
Demiguardian of: Fire
Physical Appearance: Blonde hair green eyes and a grin that could make any girl swoon. He is a very attractive tall mostly muscular male. He usually wears a leather jacket, ripped jeans and a white shirt underneath.
Power: Being able to explode yourself as well as other things without causing damage to some of the items. Immunity to Fire
Additional Power: Making an item in-flammable and incombustible(He mostly just uses this on his clothes.
Personality: Very Sarcastic and funny can be a little bit of a hothead at times. He could care less about the lives of villains. Get on his good side and you are his priority.
Alliance: Good (Neutral, he's ok with killing people.)
Password: Juan the Cactus Guardian

Last edited:
Hey! Awesome intro, I got really into this just by reading the intro XD! Just curious, may I join as 2 characters? Or is there a one character per RPer rule? If onyl one character is allowed, may I please reserve Shad. If i may RP two characters, may I reserve Shad and Dolia.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Here's some ideas (I can create bios for the Guardians themselves if you want):

- Guardian of Wind/Weather: Probably female. Has the power to control winds, the weather, and can fly.

- Guardian of Emotions: Either gender. Can induce emotions in others and has different power depending on their emotion at the time.

- Guardian of Fauna: Either gender. Animals naturally obey them, and they can shapeshift to gain the properties of any animal they desire.

- Guardian of Intelligence: Either gender. Knows pretty much everything (within reason), and can use psychokinetic abilities.

I got some:
-Guardian of Gravity which manipulates gravity
- Guardian of Senses which can either enhance or decrease a person's senses (maybe they cold like take away someone else's senses)
- Guardian of health can heal things

Name: Irae
Demiguardian of: Fear (Entity)
Physical Appearance: He has black-crow hair and Emerald eyes with demonic smirk never leaving his face. He is wearing white shirt and black trousers. He sometimes wears also black leather jacket. He has silver necklace with Entity's symbol.
He is 5'10 tall and has around 70 kg weight.

(While using Metosis)
Irae's dark hair becomes light white in his Metosis form, and his right eye has a black sclera. There are growths on his skin (most notably his cheeks) that resemble bulging veins. His body is constantly changing shape, size, and number of limbs.
Power: Shapeshifting into your opponents worst nightmare(Within reason), a general aura of fear.
Additional Power: Metosis-He can dramatically change size and shape at will to help him fight, but in exchange it gives him agonal, almost unberable pain, so at the beginning he wouldn't use it at all.
Personality: Great leader and strategic mind. For his age he is incredibly inteligent and can quickly try to find your weak points. He is a sadist and loves to deal pain and fears to others. He also loves to torture people and is insainly good in this.
Backstory: Irae's childhood wasn't a happy one, his Mother was working in... Ekhm... A place... He was born without knowing his father and his mom earlier killed her previous kids with other men. She keept only him, she cared for him and 'loved' him, but one day. She heard the rumor that Irae's father got married with another woman. From that day she threat him like a trash, but he keep to believe in her. Then, one day sge tried to kill him. He was the one that killed her instead and he enjoyed the scream that she made before death. He started to despise human kind.
One day, He saw in his dream temple of Entity that bestowed his power to Irae's dammed soul. Irae become a demi-guardian that wants to bring his real Father, Entity to this world with another of Evil Guardians.
He is that kind of person that is a born leader and his plans or opinion are really important and helpful. Right now, he seek for allies (Mostly in neutral allience), that would aid his plans. Either by persuading them using Dolia's demiguardian powers or by threats, torture and death given by him. He also used to learn about other dem-guardians to find the best way to fight or control them.
--- (Another Bio at work)
Guardian of the Void (I would really like to have one.. My Little dreams... But thats not as important)

Guardian of Harmony

Guardian of Voice

Guardian of Mind (But it may be too similar to inteligence or emotions so nvm)

Last edited:
Here are my three characters

Name: Mack
Demiguardian of: Earth (Ian)
Physical Appearance: Mack has brown hair stone grey eyes and an average build and he usually wears a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, and some jeans.
Power: Being able to change your skin to different metals. (The harder/more unique it is the more energy it takes.)
Additional Power: Being able to change into liquids as well(Takes more power and is quite uncomfortable and painful to hold form.)
Personality: He's a leader a very understanding nice one, His only weakness at times is his pride and overly nice demeanor. Get on his bad side and oh boy are you in for a ride.

Name: Bloodlust
Demiguardian of: Death (Nathan)
Physical Appearance: He is a crazed man with messy yet washed black hair, his eyes are red and bloodshot. He is slim yet strong. He is quite tall and his features are defined. He usually wears a trench coat, a t-shirt underneath with a pair of suit pants.
Power: Immortality with A twist. Every time you die you start over the day until you don't die, sometimes having to completely get away from the plan to survive.
Additional Power: He can take one item with him back.
Personality: A Psychopathic man only because of the curse bestowed upon him. He became a serial killer. Killed any person who dares do an overly heroic deed. He wants them all dead. Death is the only answer to this hell. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.
Backstory: He used to be your everyday criminal stealing because he was poor. However, he was extremely unlucky. He got his powers and died straight after starting his day again soon he went mad and said it was all the hero's fault. How he would help bring back the evil one so he could kill them all with their help.
Password: Juan The Cactus Guardian.

Name: Chris
Demiguardian of: Fire
Physical Appearance: Blonde hair green eyes and a grin that could make any girl swoon. He is a very attractive tall mostly muscular male. He usually wears a leather jacket, ripped jeans and a white shirt underneath.
Power: Being able to explode yourself as well as other things without causing damage to some of the items. Immunity to Fire
Additional Power: Making an item in-flammable and incombustible(He mostly just uses this on his clothes.
Personality: Very Sarcastic and funny can be a little bit of a hothead at times. He could care less about the lives of villains. Get on his good side and you are his priority.
Alliance: Good (Neutral, he's ok with killing people.)

Another ones?..
Name: Ophelia
Demiguardian of: Disaster, (Julius)
Physical Appearance: Young woman with beautiful black eyes and tanned skin. She has curly, brown hair, She is quite tall and slender and she usually wears red clothes.
Power: Surrounding yourself with mini natural disasters.
Additional Power: When she focuses more, she have a better control on her disasters and can use them on bigger distances at opponents.
Personality: She is mean girl that threats most of people bad. The only person that is expection from this rule is Irae, as she threats him like her little brother. (He sees her as almost everyone.. As tool) Ophelia believes that helping Julius may bring in her life happines that she lost.
Backstory: She didn't talk much about her past, but Ophelia lost her younger brother and parents at the age of 7. She was alone, threated bad by people. One day, Irae found her and convinced to work for him. She seen in him her lost brother, still she was afraid of him and she would probably be afraid even without his aura of fear. (More info to find in Rp)
Character Bio:
Name: Michael Zurdia
Demiguardian of: Loyalty/Pride, (Wallace)
Physical Appearance: quite slim yet muscular young man with short red hair and golden eyes. He is quite tall, wearing usually blue/white clothes.
Power: Super Strength and Tons of Charisma
Additional Power: By giving his own life as sacrifice, Michael can dramatically enchance his speed, strength, endurance, senses. Yet, he won't be able to stop this sacrifice untill either he or his opponent dies.
Personality: Believing in Justice and humanity young man. Fighting for what he think is right. He always listen to his friends good advice and swors to protect them. He is a good friend, if not counting his unbearable big amount of pride during fights.
Backstory: (Not Needed, will be explained during rp)

Shit. I don't know, I really wanted to before. But now I'm just not interested, you know? I don't want to come off as a jerk and I'm so sorry for making you wait this long, but every time I try to get back to this I just can't. It's an awesome idea and I don't know why my dumb-butt brain won't cooperate but I don't want to hold anyone back because I'm too disinterested to respond. I'm sorry again, but I'm going to drop this thread. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you- just let me know. And I wish you luck in the future of this RP.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Kiara Ryder
Demiguardian of: Nature and Plants (Fern)
Physical Appearance: Kiara has very pale blonde hair and deep green eyes, with a diminutive height of 5'3 and a slim build. (I haven't decided on her outfit.)
Power: Bringing plants to sentience.
Additional Power: Aside from simply giving plants sentience, she can also manipulate/create plants as well. They can be realistically sized, or can be giant.
Personality: Shy but sweet, Kiara is a caring soul. She's quite reserved and keeps to herself, but has her moments of extroversion. However, when a loved one is harmed, she can become angry (at best) to downright wrathful (at worst).
Backstory: n/a
Alliance: Neutral Good

Name: Alison Silverstone
Demiguardian of: Water
Physical Appearance: Allie has bright blue hair and brown eyes, with an average height of 5'5 and a slim build. She usually wears a navy blue vest-jacket over a white long-sleeve skirt along with a black skirt and combat boots.
Power: Cryokinesis
Additional Power: Because of the imbalance of the two powers in her body, she also possesses hydrokinesis - but with a price. She has very little control over either of her powers, and tends to use them when feeling emotional.
Personality: Bright and bubbly, Allie is the textbook example of an extrovert. She's loving and sweet, although a touch dense at times. She's rash, and has no sense of self-preservation when her friends are endangered.
Backstory: N/A
Alliance: Neutral Good

Name: Talia Silverstone
Demiguardian of: Light and 1/2 of Creation (Hylia)
Physical Appearance: Talia, being the sister of Allie, has a similar appearance to her. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes, with an average height of 5'8 and a slim build. She usually wears a forest-green t-shirt and black jeggings with black boots.
Power: Light Blasts and Flight
Additional Power: An extended form of light blasts. She can manipulate light energy at will, into weapons, barriers, etc.
Personality: Kind and loving, Talia is a calm and collected individual. Not necessarily shy, per se, but rather reserved. She's a bookish individual, and talented in the arts - and she can be pretty nerdy sometimes. She is very, very, very protective of Allie - so don't hurt her little sister, or you'll really be contemplating your life choices.
Alliance: Lawful Good
Password: (Do I really need to put this again? Yes? Fine..) Juan the Cactus Guardian

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Cool!

Name: Terrin Ki
Demiguardian of: Technology/electricity (Killgia)
Physical Appearance: Latino/Native American. About 5’ 2” and super slight of size. Bright, intelligent blue eyes peer out of a sweet, angular face. Deep, warm-black hair pulled back into a simple ponytail at the base of her neck. Wears a small feather on a suede string around her neck. Fast, light, and agile.
Power: Technologically intelligent, electrokinesis
Additional Power: Really good at cracking electronic codes/passwords/etc.
Personality: Has a sharp tongue that offsets her small size. Tends to get into trouble easily because of it. Thrives on social interaction. Funny and athletic, despite her stature. Ever the social butterfly.
Alliance: Chaotic good

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Okay let me know what to fix and I need help with the additional power.

Character Bio:
Name: Akai Toru
Demiguardian of: Dolia, deception/deceit
Physical Appearance: Akai has short straight black hair, brown eyes, she is 5'2 with a slim figure, making her look younger then she is. She is asian and if she doesn't wear makeup, it's more obvious. She usually wears a pink hoodie that's too big for hear, with white small dots and a heart on the back. She wears black jeans and military boots, always has her wireless headphones on and has a ring in each finger, each of different colors.
Power: Illusions and Being Believed most of the time when lying.
Additional Power: Great voice actor!
Personality: Despite looking sweet and cute, she is quite grumpy. Being treated as a child and not taken serious because of her looks has caused her to prefer to be alone then to be with company. She has poor social skills, but isn't shy. She is of course a very good lier and has used her powers to get what she wants, not caring for the consequences. She isn't a harmful person, hurting people is not her thing, but she loves herself above anyone else.
Alliance: Evil I guess :D

Last edited: