• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Demi Gods & Goddess Private School

( A Roleplay I thought would be nice to try out, I'm also new to Pokecharms so hello, This Rp Is made for me & anyone who wants to join, also friends ♥ PM me to join thank you! )

4000 Years into the future, the goddess and gods of the old time, ended their life long rule of no mating with humans. Now their children live on earth with their human parents and have received letters inviting them to an exclusive Private school made just for them. The school isn't just for Demi gods ether, its also for warriors and future leaders who shall pick who they wish to serve under once their time at the school is up, Everyday each student will have 2 academics classes, 1 Training, Lunch, Social and studying then every day at 10 we all join to eat together in a giant dinner room.

Most students are tolerant of each other, and others discriminate. It's two to a room and rooms are gender locked, Boys with Boys girls with girls.

_______
Aurora awoken In her bed the sun shining down on her face, she looked to her sides feeling her curly hair tickle her face. Her hair was long, Light brown colored with was wavy and amazingly soft. She was the daughter of Iris. Her mom was bestfriends with the goddess Aphrodite and was blessed with beauty at birth. Her father was a professor at a classy high ranking college and he was off today. Aurora's father was downstairs reading a book waiting for his child to awaken from her sleep, He had laid out a nice breakfast, and a mysterious letter by her food.
"Aurora come down hun, time for your breakfast." shouted her father.

Aurora smiled hearing her fathers voice and replied. "Coming daddy be there soon!."

She ran down the stairs her feet tickling then surface of the wooden floor, The scent of Eggs that were freshly scrambled and waffles and juice hugged her nose. Her stomach rumbled in hunger.

"Mmmm.. smells so good." She rushed over to the table sitting her chair and looked down licking her mouth in hunger. She noticed a white envelope by her food and she raised one eyebrow, pulled the paper from under her food.

Her eyes, in a fury moved left to right, They grew bigger and bigger, the gleam in her eyes shock and brighten she let
out a loud scream. She had just read a note that invited her to the private school her mom had went to, She was so excited her Screams emplified and broke many windows on accident.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Danny had been sleeping the whole day, he tossed and turned in his bed he never really god much sleep growing up. He sat up in his bed and looked out the window. He lived in an condominium with his mother, His father being Poseidon and his mother being a oceanographer, his house was always relaxing and not very noisy. Danny's family stays in San York one of the many cities that combined after thousands of years. His family didn't enjoy the cold very much, so his house was always hot. Danny came walking down the stairs in his boxers, stretching his arms out wide and yawning, his hair was a mess but he didn't care because he was in his own home where he was slightly more comfortable.
"Mom! .." he waited a few seconds before he called out again. "Mom! Are you home?" he waited, but no reply. he sighed to himself.
Danny was often alone, since his mother was always out on work or business or just studying because she found something new to study so he was efficient in almost all fields of home improvement.

Danny's stomach rumbled pretty hard since he didn't eat the night before, he decided to make something for himself. His mother and father valued sea creatures more then land growing up, he mostly ate sea food and before eating and or cooking the animal he'd pray to the animal for feeding him for the day, Danny didn't eat anything but fruits vegetables and seafood. He found the taste of chicken and beef, turkey so on and so forth to be nasty and not very good for himself.

Danny begun to dig around for pots and stuff to use for his breakfast when he spotted two notes on the table, one from his mother and one that was still in the envelope. He decided to pick up the one from his mother first.

Note:

Dear Son,

I know I haven't been home much to take care of you, but you've grown up to be quite a man and a respectable young adult, your father and I are very proud of you

anyway, you know how mommy is always away on business, this time we found a new species of whale and I just couldn't pass this opportunity, I'm pretty sure your father has something to do with this haha. Anyway I'm sure you're wondering why I'm writing you this letter, the envelope next to my letter is a letter inviting you to join the Demi Gods and Goddess Private School. I know you're a go with the flow boy, just like your damned father, but I'd love for you to go please consider this for me. You might find a nice girl there ;) or better yet find your place in the god or human world go where the waves take you my boy mommy will always love you
-Love

Your Mother.

Danny snickered at the letter then looked over at the envelope that still in his hand and he sighed and put it down, He decided that he would go because he had nothing better to do. He read the note from the school the shuttle to the bus to the private school will be leaving in 6 hours. Danny went back to cook his food, then soon after ready to pack for his new life.

Last edited:
Aurora was in her room packing the trip, she had took all of her beautiful items, Her bathing suit for indoor pools and everything that made her life a little more comfortable when traveling. "I can't wait, I'm hoping the son or daughter of Aphrodite will be there, I heard her children are always so gorgeous!" Aurora had drifted away into her subconscious. She had imagined a gorgeous boy with beautiful wheat colored curly hair, his eyes were pink, Filled with romance, love, passion and he was strong well toned. Aurora was already drooling at the site of the boy in her mind and quickly packed even faster. Her father had made his appearance into the room and he laughed at the sight of his teen daughter getting excited to leave him.

" daddy's going to miss you lollipop." he smiled and drank his coffee.
Aurora puffed out her cheeks and looked at him blushing slightly and laughed. "I'm going to miss you to daddy but, I'm going somewhere that can cater to me" her voice becoming very high up.

Her father walked over to her and handed her a locket. Within the locket held a chain and a ring. "Keep these with you, they belonged to your mother, this is how she found me just in case you find someone there." Aurora looked at her father with wide eyes, "You think im going to meet someone dad? pfft come on I only want my prince charming. and to become extremely strong that way I can crush the men under me." Auroras war god messenger side came out, her dad couldn't help but shiver a bit and laughed at her. "well are you ready to get going my little girl." Aurora closed her luggage and smiled standing up and grabbing her jacket.

"Yes dad lets go."

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Danny was already at the bus station, he had soft music playing in his ears. The soothing sound of his music began to drown out the the world around him, after a few minutes he had completely been taken over by the music that rings in his ears. Danny was wearing a olive green u-neck tee shirt and a black chain with a crystal hanging off of it around his neck, He wore his black jeans that also had shredded pieces coming from the knees and black converses. He let out a breathe, his warm breathe mixing with the chilly air creating smoke before his eyes. Some people at the train station had been staring at the boy trying to figure out if he was cold or not. It had been 10 degrees below zero and this boy had no jacket or coat on, he didn't seem to be cold at all ether. Danny sighed a unfulfilled sigh, as if the world wasn't entertaining him enough for hi to keep attention to anything. He enjoyed the feeling of the cold air, the silence the still chill that filled the air.
"I wonder where this bus could be.." Danny began humming his favourite song made by My Morning Jacket. After 30 extra minutes of waiting, the bus had finally arrived to pick Danny up.
Danny was rocking back and forth, he waited for the bus to stop in front of him. He stepped on the first step of the bus and he felt the warm air of the heater in the bus blast him in the face with such force. He lowered his music and heard nothing but talking, he walked up on the bus and it slowly became silent. The kids had stopped their conversation to see who was the new kid walking in on them, most of them eyed Danny down. Danny didn't care, he turned his music up and began walking his way towards the back of the bus not giving any attention or any eye contact with the other Demi kids on it.

As Danny walked on the bus, he could see out of the corner of his eye the faces and body movements of the kids gesturing at him. He became a little irritated but kept his inner self quiet, but some of his powers leaked out. He had walked by a girl who was drinking her water and as he had walked by the water began to acted up which drawed the attention of some of the kids and had bursted out at her face.

Girl: "Haha, that must be the son of Poseidon" she had shared this with her friend.
Boy in the front: "He's not at all what I had imagined him to be"
Twins: "Hehe He's not very talkative is he, mostly everyone introduced themselves when they got on."
On his way to the back, Danny grabbed himself a water bottle, he found an empty spot way back there against the window and the back window of the bus where he could gratefully look out at the snow as the bus drove on to its next stop.

She waited for the bus to arrive, Aurora had been sitting down in her dad's warm car before the bus had arrived. Aurora grabbed her bag and Luggage and rolled them into the bus she walked on, the warmth of the bus and the chatter that went on throughout the bus filled it with pleasant scent. Aurora bowed and smiled giving everyone a sweet smile, her hair bounced softly. "Hello everyone I'm Aurora daughter of Iris, Can't wait to experience this new school with you all." she said in her low voice. The kids smile at her and welcome her on the bus, she rolled towards the back cause it seemed there wasn't any room in the front. As Aurora rolled towards the back she could hear a soft faint sound of music being played and she looked around, Her hears following the music, it had sounded pleasant and calming, when she managed to find the source of the sound, her eyes widen to see a boy with nice Light brown hair curly hair looking out the window, she studied his features and quickly became attracted to it and decided she'd sit next or in front of him. she had to think about it because if she sat next to him and couldn't stop staring she'd be a creeper, but if she sat in front of him she could look back and forth time to time, hoping to catch the color of his eyes or at least his attention.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Danny paid no attention to anyone around him, the bus just kept moving. He watched as the snowy mountains slide past him, the blurr of white distracted Danny easily. He was a very calm boy, his emotions matched the snow, Cold and still but at the same time beautiful and mysterious. Danny came to, when a sudden shake in the seat right in front of him was filled with a body, he stared for a minute before he leaned back in the chair and looked up. He closed his eyes and clinched the seat handles, he then thought to himself.
"Why am I even going. I guess it's another riddle huh pops."
The sound of the bus driving, the wheels rolling over rocks and pieces of ice relaxed Danny enough for him to get tired. He took off his headphones a few minutes later after he noticed his favourite album was over and he really did not want to replay it.

The students on the bus began to settle down, it had been a long ride for most of them and it wasn't surprising that they had become tired. The small yawns and wales that went about the bus slowly stopped and everyone had fell asleep, the bus driver had needed a stop, so after the next pick up he'd stop by the closes station for refreshment, and gas.

Sai wasn't asleep yet but he was well about to when he saw the town they were had stopped in.

Althea always saw this coming; the day when her father would send her off on a bus, luggage in hand, not to come home for a long, long, time. So that morning, the raven haired girl just laid there on her bed, staring at the ceiling with her lifeless blue eyes. Arms spread out, breathing calm, she turned her head to the side where an envelope perched over a picture frame of what she believed to be her mother: Athena. Her father was well renowned lecturer at Cambridge University, where he met the goddess of wisdom. Alcia was a rather unusual girl, who came into the world in a just as an unusual manner. She was a brainchild, in other words, she was born from her mother's thoughts. Like most demigods, she was not a normal child. Unfortunately, she never got to experience a normal childhood either.

She had to be picture perfect in every way, grades, talents, and physical prowess, just to earn the approval of her grieving father, who could never let go of her mother's departure. She hardly smiled, because she never had anyone to smile for. Thea I was mostly raised by a nanny, her father always too busy with his work to even pay the slightest attention to her. Deep down she knew, that it was because she reminded him too much of her mother. She was intelligent, but she was also hollow. Her mind was her only confide.

Once the clock struck its long hand past 12, Thea finally pushed herself into a sitting position. Her bags were packed, ready to go. But she wasn't. Blinking slowly, seal touch her feet onto the floor and began walking towards a mirror. She stared into her own blue eyes, observing how brightly face shone with brilliance and intellect, but also how they lacked any emotion. She brushed aside her bangs, cut just above her eyelids. Her hair was layered, the outer layer cropped so short it formed a bob, and the inner layer flowed down to her upper back. It framed her face, made her look as mysterious as she was. She only wore a sky blue sleeveless shirt with cargo pants that stopped above her shin. And sneakers.

Finally, she came downstairs with her bags, where her father was eating breakfast already, and sat across from him. The air was stiff and silent, but Thea was used to that. She ate quickly and finished her food while her father was occupied in a book. "Make me proud, love." He said simply, not looking up. As were most British fathers. They were terrible at being fathers. Especially not with a mother to help them express their inner thoughts and meanings. But just the sheer gesture of how he tried to communicate with her, it was enough for Thea.

"I always do." And she left him.

The bus was rather crowded. Filled with more demigods than she'd ever seen in her life. Beautiful, dangerous creatures. Her brows were furrowed in thought, and she took the first empty seat she could find, across from a boy with curly hair using earphones, at the very back of the bus. She wedged herself in the opposite corner, behind the seat in front of the long seat, so she wouldn't go flying off when the bus braked.

And she lost herself in thought.

Aurora had noticed the new girl who came on the bus, she studied her up and down. She didn't think much of her, just that she wasn't as fashionable as her, so she just leaned back in her seat and fell asleep just like the rest of the kids on the bus, she knew how it would be a long journey ahead of them and she needed her beauty sleep for when she finally met Aphrodite's child so she leaned her head back closed her eyes and drowned out her ears from the sounds of soft snoring that ringed in the calming warm bus. "mmm.. feels good." Aurora felt very comfortable and warm like her body is being hugged by her huge blanket she had at home.
the bus kept rolling at a safe speed on a icy road, they were still safe on the bus since it was coated in a goddess safety shield.
aurora didn't know how long it would take her to get to this new school she knew that they would have traveled a couple of hours before arriving and would need at least one pit stop.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Danny looked over at the girl who sat beside him on the other side, he also looked over at the girl who was asleep in front of him. he thought to himself maybe there are people out there who are just like him. He was able to see the girl in front of him because of the mirror above her head, and he looked back over at the girl beside him and thought to himself that they were both very beautiful, he studied their faces and hair, he smiled and realized that he had zoned out for a couple of hours when he looked out the window and the passing snow. "I wonder where we are right now.. shouldn't be long to the school now." Danny stood up being careful not to disturb any of the people he would pass by, as he head towards the front of the bus to talk to the driver he realized that they had actually stopped somewhere and when he arrived to the front the bus driver was not in his driving seat and the door for the bus had been locked from the outside so no one would come in to disturb the children.
"Oh I'm guessing it's a pit stop.. perfect." Danny said to himself,
he looked back at the resting group and let out an uncaring sigh as he opened the door and stepped into the crunchy snow.
Danny gave a half smile as the crunch of snow under his feet and the cold embrace of the air soothed his body. His mom couldn't handle cold temperatures, so the house was always warm, which made Danny extremely uncomfortable when sleeping, He would leave the house sometimes just to spend the rest of his sleepless nights on the roof in the winter time.

"mm.. a rest stop there is the bus driver as well."
Danny looked over at the driver who was sat at a bar stool, he noticed the man had a cup of coffee in his hand and he had drank about half of it so that gave danny about 15 minutes to run into the store and grab a snack or two. He didn't really enjoy how fancy food, and what made it worst is that they served it on the bus like every 3 hours.
As Danny walked into the convenience store to get himself a snack, a bad feeling brushed up against his back, chills, as if something bad had come upon him. He paid it no mind tho, he kept his pace and walked through the aisles of the store picking up snacks, he paid for them and headed back towards the bus.
He noticed that the bus driver was on his way back towards the bus and he didn't want to get caught outside of it. He ran over towards his seat window, and looked around, when he noticed no one was around to see him do this, he stared down at his feet, his eyes turned into a crystal light blue and the snow began to shift under his feet, it slowly picked him up and raised his height so he could be seen through the window. he lightly tapped on the door, hoping that at least one of the girls that was sat around him would open the window for him.

Althea didn't really care much about the fancy bus or the fancy foods they served. She was more interested in the 'magic' that seemed to replace a heating system in the bus' mechanism. How did that work? Her brows had been knitted in thought the moment the bus moved again to the moment it stopped. Suddenly there was snow outside and she had no idea how that happened.
The boy next to her had gone too. Huh. Her mind was like a time machine sometimes. She'd just began to look around again when a knocking came from the window. Thea looked over and noticed the boy she'd just wondered about. Speak of the devil. She raised an eyebrow and scooted over the window, once more wondering about several different things at once. How did he reach the window? What was he doing outside? What did he want?

From pure observation alone, she got her answers. First, she noticed the pile of food he hadn't touched. Second, the junk food he had in his hands. Third, he probably needs to come in since they weren't supposed to be outside, and fourth, he'd somehow melted the snow and used it to lift himself up. Oh. Poseidon's son. Athena and Poseidon's children never really got along, or so she'd heard. But she never met one to say for sure.

Looking at the window's design, she quickly deducted how to open it and did so. "You could just eat the food piled inside, you know." She said flatly.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Danny looked at the girl and noticed her perfection, he shrugged and climbed in. "I don't eat junk.." he looked at the girl then let the pile of rice balls and seaweed snacks fall into his seat. ".. it'll make me weak.." he said with a cold voice. he pulled his hands together and began a small sea prayer for the food he is about to eat. then he opened the rice ball pack and wrapped in a piece of seaweed. He ate it slowly and leaned back in his seat staring at the roof of the bus. "We are closer then I thought.. it's getting warmer as we go up this mountain." He turned his crystal eyes turned to the girl. "You're my father's ex's child huh." Danny knew from the minute she walked on bus who she was, his mother and father both described the appearance of Athena to him many of times. "Since you're her child, I wouldn't want to cause you trouble so ill stay away from you." Danny looked out the window as he heard the footsteps of the bus driver smack against the steps of the bus and with a small jerk the bus began to move again.

"I know quite a bit about you by the way." he finished his rice ball and got up to throw his wrapper away. he came back and sat in his chair, slowly drowned his ears with a white noise. Danny didn't know how to honestly be nice, he was actually trying to tell athena's daughter that he kinda admired her, but he didn't know how to show it ether. His emotions were attached to the sea, the snow and water in general. if there was no uproar he was calm and blank.
the bus kept it's pace up the hill and soon they arrived at the new high school, that was very much praised in the letter.
he took out a black winter coat, was perfectly fitted on Danny, it had a patch on the side with a symbol (sorta like my Profie pic). It was a symbol of his dad's royal court under the sea, the symbol also pops up in Danny's eyes when hes furious. He slung his bag over his arm and walked out first one off the bus. He really just wanted to get introductions over with.