• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Deltarune: Fates

Author's note!: [For those who joined can start the roleplay here! Won't be taking anymore character sheets in the discussion.]

Susie sighed gently as she took her good old time getting to school of she would be late and she didn't care she knew of one other person who would be late and that would make that even.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Eugenides stretched his arms wide up above his head as he then shovered them back into the pockets of his jacket. He shrugged and chuckled lightly as he walked to school from his house upon the hill. His pace was combined with someone lazy along with someone who was in a hurry.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sans, had teleported to the roof of a random school "soo, papyrus told me to go at wich school.. oh, " he said, before entering the building, Papyrus had signed up sans as assistant teacher

Susie was muttering to herself, the sudden urge to go back home was strong, but then she realized walking in late was her only excuse to be paired up with someone for group projects.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Gen started to run towards the school, hoping to get into class before school started but it didn't seem likely. When he was getting into range of the school, he noticed a skeleton waiting in front of it. I wonder who's that....he looks like he could be a teacher...what he teaches, is beyond me. He thought.