• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Delphox, Sylveon, and Lucario

Yes, I have a question about Sylveon. When Eevee was at Max Happiness and I had it level up it evolved...to ESPEON! How is this possible?
Wasiu, my Delphox at Lv. 91, has been using the same move set forever- Mystical Fire Psychic Flamethrower Psybeam. Is it right?
Lucario is an all-purpose Mega Evolution. Is it exactly as powerful as Legends/Mythicals and high-level powerful Pokémon like Garchomp (which, ironically, can Mega Evolve)?

For Eevee to evolve in Sylveon, it has to be at max happiness specifically through Pokemon-Amie AND know a Fairy-move(it knows two via level-up by level 29).

Only knowing Psychic and Fire moves really limits Delphox's coverage. It gets Shadow Ball as a Heart Scale move(as well as learning through TM) and Grass Knot or Solarbeam is helpful for Water-, Rock-, and Ground-types.

Stat-wise, Mega Lucario isn't quite up to Uber-level Legendary status. It is still quite powerful, however, and has powerful enough Attack and Special Attack along with Adaptability powering up STAB moves to make it a force to be reckoned with.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Competitive team advice ONLY. (Battle Frontier/Battle Subway teams included.)

Read the board description next time Abby R or it'll be a warning.