1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delphox, Sylveon, and Lucario

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Abby R., Nov 9, 2013.

1. Yes, I have a question about Sylveon. When Eevee was at Max Happiness and I had it level up it evolved...to ESPEON! How is this possible?
    Wasiu, my Delphox at Lv. 91, has been using the same move set forever- Mystical Fire Psychic Flamethrower Psybeam. Is it right?
    Lucario is an all-purpose Mega Evolution. Is it exactly as powerful as Legends/Mythicals and high-level powerful Pokémon like Garchomp (which, ironically, can Mega Evolve)?

2. For Eevee to evolve in Sylveon, it has to be at max happiness specifically through Pokemon-Amie AND know a Fairy-move(it knows two via level-up by level 29).

Only knowing Psychic and Fire moves really limits Delphox's coverage. It gets Shadow Ball as a Heart Scale move(as well as learning through TM) and Grass Knot or Solarbeam is helpful for Water-, Rock-, and Ground-types.

Stat-wise, Mega Lucario isn't quite up to Uber-level Legendary status. It is still quite powerful, however, and has powerful enough Attack and Special Attack along with Adaptability powering up STAB moves to make it a force to be reckoned with.

3. Actually, it only has to have 2/5 hearts on Pokémon-Amie.

4. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

Read the board description next time Abby R or it'll be a warning.