• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Defenders Rebooted (Part 1)

(The Rebooted Part is Temporary.) (If you'd like to join we are closed for now. Seeing as we are keeping this roleplay alive I think we can get a part 2. So you can join that.)

The sun was setting on a slightly cloudy day in December. The frosty air of new york made most humans shiver. Anyone's breath could be seen because of how cold it was. A man sat alone in a bar awaiting heros he had gotten through having some of his associates get them. He laughed as he thought of how great this would go. He knew no one was going to show up most likely but he sat there. He brought out a ball and began tossing it in anticipation. The bartender brought him a drink and he sipped out of it.

@ThePlayfulFox
@Eliiiscool
@Lazy Millenial
@Clite of Dragonbow
@EeviumZ
@Sentorus67
@EmoKitty21

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
James walked in the bar, wearing a light black jacket and sunglasses, not minding the cold because he had recently stuck his hands in a blazing fire, and was keeping himself warm that way. He looked around before approaching the man, whispering "Are you him?"

A young boy entered the bar, with cream-white hair and a prison shirt. A man in his late twenties followed him, he had black hair and weared a black suit. A group of police cars could be seen outside the window. They came to the table "I brought Inmate 2371," Blackquill said officially to the man and James. "Yes, yes, thanks for bringing me here. I can handle it now. Hello, I hope I did not mistake the meetings. It would be so weird." Said the boy with a big smile on his face.

The man looked to the bartender, "Hey Rico to you have any hot chocolate?" The bartender responded by nodding and began making the hot chocolate. Rico put the hot chocolate in front of james and nodded. Chris spoke up, "He is unable to talk, just so you know." He took a sip of his beer and looked at the child that was standing there.

"Hello I see that the FBI got my request, good, please do sit down, Blackquill feel free to stay. Leave if you must, just know I have almost full power over him. He is staying with me for the time being," he looked at the kid, "Want anything to drink?"

"I have other urgent matters to deal with, "Blackquill said and left. Riberio watched him leave for a moment and said," I was really surprised when I heard that a prisoner like me joins a group of mainly heroes ... I'd love to drink a cola or something" He said, then looked at James. "You probably don't know me, so I schould introduce myself, right?" Riberio asked Chris.

Rico nodded at the boy and got a glass of cola. He delivered it to the table along with a basket of fries with a note on it that read, "On the House." and a bottle of ketchup. Chris spoke up, "I invited quite a few people here. This table has room to spare." he turned to the 18-year-old, "You missed nothing, I'm not hungry so if anyone wants those fries to chow down on go ahead."

A girl in a grey suit looked at the bar and narrowed her eyes. Of course it would be age restricted. After some convincing the bouncer to even let her in due to her age of sixteen, she looked around. She felt like she was wasting her time. Besides, she prefered to work alone. She glanced at four people, one wearing a hood, two drinking a beverage of some-sort, she couldn't tell from there, and one in a prisoner jumpsuit, near each other. She walked over to them and smacked her hand on the table. "Do you know anything about a meeting here?" She narrowed her eyes, looking at the three of them.

Phoenix took their time in the skys. They loved the feeling of the wind flowing through their hair. Though they could easily be seen from the ground as neon green energy followed the hero where they went.

Landing on the ground, Phoenix walked up the bar that housed the meeting for the heros. The big man at the door gave a funny look to the purple skinned hero as they walked up. Though the vundal did not have the ID that the man asked for, Phoenix showed the letter to him and was let into the establishment.

Though it was a bit weird for the patrons of the bar to see a purple, what they thought of as a girl, basically walk in barefooted and almost floating off the ground. The Vundal was not challenged as they walked up to the large table and heard the question of the young female human. "Hello I am also here as per the request of some meeting of the minds so to speak." The purple skinned alien looked at the people of the group and then to the table where the fries were.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"I'm not."
A fairy-like young woman made her presence known, standing with her arms at her sides, her eyes shining faintly as usual. It was rather obvious she wasn't human: though she was - for the most part - humanoid, she had extremely pale skin and unnaturally blue eyes. Her pointed ears were barely visible through her natural blue hair, and her translucent wings were a dead giveaway of her non-humanity. All in all, taking her white dress, blue satin belt, and silver ballet flats into account, she looked somewhat like a fairy from a children's book. She was not, however, a fairy in the traditional sense: far from it. This was Zero, the hero that had gained fame quickly over the past couple years.

She approached the group, sitting down, looking at the male who appeared to be the leader. "I presume you are the one who called this meeting?"

"Hello. I extend the earth greetings of peace as I come from the Nebula galaxy. My name is Phoenix. I have been on earth for about a month of your time, but I live in this large dwelling that your people call an appartment." The Vundal was a bit excited to be meeting new people. Though they did not want to take a seat that was so low to the ground, so they chose to hang upside down from the beam that was on the ceiling.

"Wht have you called this meeting as not many have known about me except those that read the earthly paper that someone wrote about me in. I am sure no one read it as most of you humans choose to ignore paper and use your earth computers and phenes to get your information. It is all so fascinating to me. Though it is a bit sad that your planet had to suffer because of the growing human population." Phoenix seemed to go off topic a lot as they spoke about things. Though they did seem to be generally saddened by the way plants and animals were treated by humans.

The girl looked slightly annoyed. "No, I'm not from another planet. Please don't waste my time. I'm a very busy person, despite my age." She sat down, looking pretty fumed about waiting for someone. Internally, she thought if the person was late, then they should just start. Besides, that's what people did in the real world. Not wait for the person who wasn't bothered to come to a meeting on time.

"Hmm, I don't know if I'm a human. I have amnesia, you understand. Although I look like a human, it doesn't mean anything," Riberio said and he finished his cola. What he was clearly dissatisfied with. He smiled at the girl who might have been as old as he was (He thinks that he is 16), and also waved at Zero and Phoenix. "I will repeat my question, should I introduce myself or not? It's better to know each other at least before we start anything, right?"

"Well we might as well start. Hello my name is Chris I am a villain hunter, a mercenary or bounty hunter whatever you want to call me. I have been hired by the FBI to capture an evil man with a lot of power. His name is Mentiras and the FBI speculates that he is putting together a team of villains to do something big." He put down some pictures and a map. The pictures were those of the speculated villains that Mentiras might call. The map was of the city with red circles around three of the buildings. Chris spoke again, "How many of you can fly, have hyperspeed, or can teleport? Also please do introduce yourselves."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras was in a room near the top of his tower, talking over the phone with someone “And have they agreed to my two o’clock? Great. Yes. And my appointment for right now? Good, send them up, oh, and Bam as well” He looked over some folders, just to check they were ready.

James nodded “I’m James, an enerdat from the sun, and why do you think Mentiras is evil?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bam sat at his desk in his lab, he was going through some files, he glanced over at a board that showed his current experiments progress:
Semi sentient AI system - Complete
Research on my powers and abilities - Almost Complete
Research on ancient telekinesis boosting amulet - Beginning Phases
Research of other villains/heroes powers and abilities - Ongoing
Project Exodus (space travel, using parts from scavenged crafts and with aid from info given by extraterrestrials, just needs a sustainable power source) - Almost Complete

He read through before turning his attention to the amulet on his workbench, he pulled down some goggles placing them on his head, he then began to examine the amulet, he poked a symbol on its back and a wave of telekinetic energy flowed from it knocking him backwards. Now lying on the ground, he heard someone enter, "I'm busy" he said without even getting up, the person responded "Mr Mentiras would like to see you Dr Murphy", Bam got up quickly, leaving his goggles on his desk he locked the amulet in his safe and made his way out of the lab. He eventually reached Mentiras' office, he knocked before entering, "You wanted to see me sir" Bam stated, looking at Mentiras and straightening his fake glasses.

Chris threw down a file that had the words "Classified" in bold red letters. He looked at the young girl, "If you would like you can leave I sent an invite out to every hero in the database. There was bound to be some people who don't want to join. It is your choice. However, this file says otherwise to your statement on him just being a little annoying. He is a lot more sinister than you think. This file connects him with a lot of assassinations, theft of powerful weapons and much more. He has connections to more villains than he has to heroes and the heroes he connects with have mostly gone rogue. The evidence is in the file."

Riberio listened carefully to everyone, playing a little with his red thread. "Hello everyone, my name is Riberio ... I am 16 years old and I was sentenced to 768 years in prison! However, I have amnesia and I don't remember my life outside prison, so I promised to change myself. In exchange for removing the sentence. I am going to help you. So I don't have a choice, like the rest, that I can just leave. My powers... I don't remember and even if I remembered, I wouldn't tell you. The only thing I can tell you about it... " He made a teddy bear from his fiber and hugged it "That I can create things just like this cute teddy bear, but this knowledge won't help you much."

The girl picked up the file and flipped through it. She sighed as she thought. "This is a conspiracy theory at best and a group of loosely connected events at best." She sighed. "However, this is some new information to me." She placed the file back on the table. "I guess I'll assist. You can call me Vixen. No powers, just a very hardworking individual."

"I have a plan if everyone is in. I get that it is just speculation but I was hired to do this. We are all getting paid and if he is planning something like the back of the file speculates we need to have a plan of action," he looked at everyone around the table, " I may be super, but I am no hero. I need you guys this is not a one person job. The map has all the places that might get attacked and stolen from by the villains they speculate he associates with. We have 7 people here there are 3 different places. I suggest splitting up."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Zero waved her hand. Her nails were noticeably painted blue. "I don't require payment. Split mine among the other participants. Money is of no use to me."
She looked at the file again. "Splitting up is the best choice. If there are seven of us and all of us take, then two groups of two and one group of three would likely be suitable."

"Yes, yes.. At least I got it" said Riberio, as he stopped hugging his teddy bear. "Quite sad, that I met so many interesting people here. But I won't see them. Well, it may be nice to work with you, Mr. Chris" Riberio took another sip of his cola.
'Well, all of those guys seems nice. Maybe I will become a Superhero after my sentence will dissapire.. Its a thing to think about'

"I already have Plan B if anything else happens we have these to communicate," he took out intercoms that go into your ears, "These will help us communicate if there is something going on at the time. Tarin Co. is the farthest away fro everything. The bank is only a block away from the museum. Our Plan B is to have one team leave their post if they think that their target place will not be attacked."

A woman in a white coat arrived at the building she was supposed to go to. She saw the secretary at the front desk, "You look, lovely dear, I have an appointment with Mentiras could you tell me which floor to go to."

Last edited: