1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death of Eterna City or Fossil Moon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Zachary, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, it's Zachary or Abel as I'm going by these days. I was thinking of a PRP and I wanted to bring back Death of Eterna City orossil Moon.

Basically, heres the deal. We vote on which one we want to do.

Death of Eterna City is about the local gang, the Death Kings, taking the Police Commissioner's house and daughter hostage. Several of the servants escape and find help from wandering trainers(or us) and we take down the Death Kings and their lair.

Fossil Moon is about a small island that's notorious for having an abundance of fossils. Once in a long while, a brown moon will rise and resurrect the fossils and causing them to go on a rampage. A mysterious man controls them and tries to take over the island.

It's up to you guys what we do, I just want to RP. I can give more information on each of them if you guys want.

2. One question, this is open to anyone? If so then I vote for Death of Eterna City.

3. Aimee

Aimee Bacon Fairy

Both sound really interesting, if it is open to anyone I would love to get in on this please?

4. I think I was in both of these back in the day, I'm sad that they both died out before it got good. I'd definitely join, I think I like Fossil Moon the best if we're voting on which to bring back

5. Anyone can.join, I vote personally for Fossil Moon.

6. *Requests more information on Fossil Moon*

7. Aimee

Aimee Bacon Fairy

So long as I'm invited I'm happy...I miss RPing so much

8. Fossil Moon is about a man who has a grudgeagainst the scientific community and during a rare lunar wclipse where the moon turns brown, he activates his large scale fossilressurection machine which rwvives all the fossils, so we, the rpees have to battlw and survive the fossil attacks and defeat the scientist

9. I like that, let's do it. What region would this take place in? I mean I know it's on an island but where would the closest region be?

10. Its on an island calles Bismuth Island. and the region is my own creation, the Zallenfros Archipelago.