• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dead By Daylight RP Discussion

So there's definitely games that are better than Dead by daylight but there's not many games like it but I know it's a good game when it has some very similair games that took the idea of dead by daylight now it can be a disscusion wether dead by daylight or Friday the 13th are better but there's one thing for sure the only the only thing they have in common is that there's a killer and the people who don't want to die but besides that there different this is my very first rp thread so yeah the location of where everybody is going to be is Alaska on Christmas in a house in the middle of a forest all of our charaters are going to be in a the same cabin so act like our characters know each other

Rules:
-When I say you need to do such and such like for example I tell you you need make your character get ubducted by someone you need to do that making your character scream to alert the house no but I don't want bullshit
- No disrespecting other fellow users this if bad anough will result in me contacting a moderator to ban you from posting on the rp now what I meen about this is telling someone to go fuck themselves I don't care if you argue but just don't take it to far
- Have privacy don't ask somebody's age or personal stuff unless there on with it like let's say you ask someone what there age is not gonna weird or anything but hey say no and you keep constantly asking I'll contact a moderator
- Don't change the time in the rp unless you have everybody's ok or I just say so
- No autoing,do not ever control someone's character without there ok this will result in me contacting a moderator
- Also no fast traveling, unless your charater is by themselves don't fast travel because you never know if someone wants something to happen during that drive
- Never do anything to another persons character without there permission
- Relationships, Now I know people like getting there characters to date someone but your only aloud to go as far as kissing no more or it will result in me contacting a moderator
- I know I may seem strict but I just say these things to improve power and safety
Characters: (Names of users will be put next to characters they pick)
Custom Characters: basically your own character but if you do this you need to pick a character on the list.

Survivors:
First house:
Dwight: @Bleach
Meg:
Jake:
Claudette:
Nea: @RadicalEdward
Laurie:
Feng:
David:
Second house:
Ace
Third house:
William (bill) (act like bills disgusted by the teens next door)
Custom characters for survivors:
Killers/Monsters:
(Added more than there are)
Trapper:
Wraith:
Hillbilly:
Nurse:
Michael Myers: @Bleach
Hag:
Doctor: @RadicalEdward
Huntress:
Leatherface: @Bleach
Freddy Kruger:
Jason Voorhees:
Jigsaw:
Predator:
Alien: (I'll allow more than one)
@Bleach
Pinhead:
Chucky:
Candyman: (make your survivor say his name 3 times in a mirror to put him in the plot).
Slenderman: @Bleach
Custom/not included killers on the list:
Rules: you must have at least picked one killer and one survivor if you have a custom of any kind of category you must pick 1 of the characters in the list of that category. Your aloud to have 3 killers from the list (aliens don't count) and more custom ones and 1 survivor from the list of survivors and more custom ones. Survivors from the list will survive but if you want to rp a character that will die don't make a character bio of that character.

Character bio: only if custom character
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon: (if killer but if survivor make it a shotgun or something)
Personaility:

If you don't have a custom character it should look like this:
Killers:
Survivors:

Killers:Leatherface,Michael Myers,alien, Slenderman
Survivors: Dwight

XD hopefully this Isent going to be a fail

Last edited by a moderator: