• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DayU's Spritapalooza-Closed for School

The series is in America by now, but I don't know exactly how much of it. I have been watching it over the last couple of days. (I got to episode 81) My next goal is to get them in their own poses that actually work with them and have them doing something they well, do. XD

You know, I did run out of what Keroro would do (since as you've probably seen, he's pretty much more of an idea person) but I could try to have him do that, if I can make a small enough Gundam. If not, I could just have him sitting with a box for one. XD

Yeah, Tamama can be shooting a lazer, and The evil guy (darn his name escapes me) Can be shooting something, and the Dj guy (Again, I need my books darnit) Can be scratching records. Or sending out the bad noises.

Yay.

You're thinking a little far there. XD
I'm having Tamama using Tamama Impact, Giror(the red guy) will be holding a gun, Kururu(the yellow one) can make soundwaves come out of his headphones, which I'm showing, and Dororo(the ninja) has to be slightly forgotten and will have his sword on his back as usual. XD

And like I said, I've made them doing something. First I don 't have Keroro and Giroro finished for it yet, but I will soon enough.

Making Tamama using his impact was fun, but I want to make a sideways version because them it can go out more and look more deadly.
TamamaImpact.png

Then I did what I said I'd do for Dororo and Kururu, not being too special. I'll come up with better poses for them eventually.
KururuSound.png
DororoSword.png

I'm bumping with important information.

Due to the fact that I have school now, and want to pass this year, I won't be able to sprite much at all. If you're willing to wait like 3 weeks for a sprite request, then message me. Other than that, for the most part I am closed from taking requests.