• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DayU's Spritapalooza-Closed for School

Ok, Shiny. You and myself guilted me into it...I'll try when I kick my ass hard enough to get to it.

Thank you, Bug, but I'm not that great. I'm just one of the many sprites on 'charms. The only difference it that I found easier ways to make cosplays over the years.

Well, it's true you're the first I've seen with your talent, but that IS because this is the first time I've been to a sprite website. Still, you don't have to be so modest.

Well it's better than saying, "Oh yes, my sprites are the best sprites you will ever see." Plus, none of my sprites are perfect. I can find a problem in each of them, but I'm just too lazy to fix them. The only one I tried hard enough on was the couple cosplay of Umbreon and Espeon, and that was because it was the biggest cosplay I'd ever worked on. Usually they're either simple or don't require too much attention. Once you practice more and more, it becomes easier, but no one can be perfect.

This is both a test and a request, because it's hard but I also really love these pokemon.
I want a fusion of Arlmaldo and Salamence.

I finished your test/request last night but was too lazy to post it.
Armlomance.png

It was kind of fun.

BUMP!
I am bumping with this:
KindofFunny.png

A recreation of why never to mess around with Gameshark on Pokemon Crystal.

Lol. Nice. I remember seeing a cheat where you would reset your game as a boy or girl and you would be the other color. That's funny.
And the Salamaldo looks funky fresh. All of your cosplayers are nice too...

I agree with Rayn, it's awesome! I love it. Also, I apoligize for not thanking you for all the requests you've done for me, and would like to give you several belated "thank you"s.

This being the hardest thing I could think of (don't worry I'll probably top it later *sadistic glare*) I'd like a fusion of the original Eeveelutions.

I'm glad you both like my work, but Buglord, there are things I can do and thinks I refuse to do. Your current request is one of them. As much as I'm enjoying your creative ideas, I would rather gouge my eyes out and have a sex change before I ever try fusing more than two of the many forms of Eevee. AND NO SADISM ON MY THREAD! Only masochism!

Bump

Two things I've done recently:
PolitoedCosplay.png

Politoed Cosplay I made for a small contest against UC, which I lost.

And the closest thing you'll ever see to a sprite of me.
Myself.png

PLEASE SOMEONE REQUEST! I'm dying with boredom!

Alright, here's a request. Either one is fine:

Vaporeon and Furret fuisoin

Ninetails MD Sprite Sheet, using Hidden Power or Fire Blast.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
One thing, Day_U...

On the sprite of yourself, the shirt could do with a tad bit more shading, hair looks a tad flat, and the neck's a bit long, IMO. Just giving you a few of my tidbits.

And a request of what YOU think a Daytime Umbreon looks like. ^^

Thank you for the requests, I'll work on them tomorrow.

And Shiny, I didn't want to sprite myself, I just did it since it seemed to be the trend. XD

EDIT:
Due to the fact Buglord never listens, I am making a Black List and adding him to it. If you read this Buglord, it means one thing. ALL AND ANY LORD OF THE BUGS ARE NOT ALOUD TO POST HERE BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO LISTEN!

Nothing more said.

I'll request some'en for you to do... umm... why don't you do a cosplay of the crazy Espeon in my avvie? (Light green, black tail, blue bandanna). Do it when ever you want.

I finished the Ninetails PMD Sprite Sheet. (The fusion was too hard. XD)
PMDNinetails.png

And Shiny, at first I had a lot of convoluted ideas of what a Daytime Umbreon could be, but now I figure its fur would be lighter like it'd been out in the sun a lot more.
UmCompare.png

And while I am waiting for Rayn to give me a gender for her Espeon's cosplay, I recolored and slightly edited the DP Espeon to look more like it.
RaynsEspeon.png

I have a random request that poped into my heaf! Why don't you try a Linoone and Furret fusion? (God that's too easy. XD)

I've got a request, a Tyranitar and a Torterra fusion, I started to try it myself, but then gave up on an account of lazyness and the horribleness of it. I don't care which body you use, it should be an interesting sprite. Might be a challenge...

Sorry Scrapps, I'll have to turn it down because I don't see a way to fuse them together. But thanks for the request anyway. ^_^

And while making Rayn's cosplay, I first made this trainer I felt good about.
nt3943.png

And here's the cosplay. I hope you like it, Rayn.
RaynEeveeCosplay.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ah, so that's a Daytime Umbreon in your eyes. Me likey, even if it is a bit... plain, just a recolor, or whatever. But I really do like it!

And the Furret/Linoone fusion looks really cutiful. ^^

It looks just perfect to me! I asked you because my friend and I were just rping with each other with MD charried, and I had a little debate with myself whether I should use a Furret or a Linoone. The name would have looked better with a Furret, but the Linnone looks more vicious. So everytime I rp her, I get a strange Furret/Linoone in my mind.

Looks very awesome Daylight! :)

Glad you guys like them, and I'll be working on a new idea soon, but first I want to show everyone the idea Virgil pitched.
FlyingEeveeComic.png

This is kinda fun, plus I wanted to give Zu. Cos. a chance to be used again.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Why a shiny Eevee of all things!? ;-;

But still, I kinda thought it was funny. ^^

Oh, and Rayn's cosmoplayer cosplayer is really cool, too.

Well it was in the chat, Virgil was there, and I was thinking about you since you hadn't been on all that day...

And thank you very much for the non-negative things you said about my spriting.

I just thought of something, so yes. This is indeed going to be a request.

A cross between Shiny Eevee (Shiny) and Daytime Umbreon (You)! Shiny Daytime Umbreon would look great!

I'll accept that, Purp, if you turn it into one of us COSPLAYING the other. (New Offters! Pokemon Cosplays!

Purp, I put some thought to it and I can't do it even if I tried. I've learned over time that its hard to fuse Pokemon of the same evolutionary scale. That, and its on my Will Not Do List.

Because I'm gonna be gone from the 13th to the 17th, my shop will be closed from now to when I return. Any requests made before this will have to wait for when I return.

If you want to request something while I'm away, either leave the request and I'll get to it when I return, or ask another spriter to do it.

I'm back and ready to sprite! While I was gone, I went through my pictures and was able to make a flying form for Eevee.
Flyeon.png

And I made a version of the comic where Virgil is right.
ECAE2.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ooh, and it has the shiny Eevee color scheme! ^^

It's so cute! And I totally lol'd when the flying-type Eeveelution used Hyper Beam on Virgil. Sorry, Virgil. ^^

Daww, it's cute! I always thought that Eevee would grow bat wings, but clouds work too! Hyper Beam is totally FTW, it makes me feel happy when I use it. Give the Flying Eevee a name and shiny/normal colors and it will be set.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Love the comics, the second one especially made me giggle! Your take on a flying type Eevee is really cool too, I like the colours you used and I don't think I've seen the cloud idea before, I usually see flying Eevees done with wings. Great stuff! XD

Thank you, girls. I'm trying to work on making it better, and am currently considering its name to be Cloudeon. I'm currently going to try and bend its legs for the one on the cloud, and figure out the other color scheme for it. I'm going keep the colors from shiny Eevee as its base color because it seems to work best, and I'd rather it than make it any other color ATM. If anyone has an idea for another color scheme, please tell me. I'll also be working on a Pokedex entry for it...involving the comics, probably.

EDIT:
Cloudeon.png

I made more Cloudeon sprites. All that's different is that its layign on the cloud differently and blowing out a cloud.

Sorry that I couldn't do your request, Kaseng...

But, I have good news, everyone!

Keroro.png

"I'm a sprite, de arimasu!"

Yep, I got bored and made Keroro from Keroro Gunso(Sgt. Frog). I figured it wouldn't be too hard, and would be fakemon experience. I might make other characters from it, if this one didn't suck too bad. XD Click here for reference.

Please tell me what you think, I need to know. It was my first ever almost complete fakemon. The only part I didn't make on my own in paint was the back flaps of his hat.

I'm bumping with something I am very proud of.
Everyone, say hello to the whole Keroro Platoon!
KeroroPlatoon.png

All five of them fully made and perfected as well as I can. It took me quite a while and I am very proud of them!