• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DayU's Spritapalooza-Closed for School

Ok Magpie, I'll do the best I can! But I'm not perfect, so don't expect it to be all too great.

EDIT:
Since it'd be pretty frivolous to bump, I'll just edit, saying...
I finished the Sceptile Cosplay!
SceptileCosplay.png

It took quite a bit of time and was very fun to do. I hope it pleases you, Magpie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That looks great thank you! Everything fits together so well.

Thank you very much for making it ^^

And remember, if I made it and you requested or suggested it, you can use it anywhere, as long as credit is given.

BUMP!

For weeks I have searched and today I finally found a way!

PMDUmbreon.png

I've been searching for a while for this, an Umbreon Sprite Sheet from Mystery Dungeon, but found nothing. So, I got the Emulator version of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and found a save with all the Pokemon on it, and spent 5 hours getting these sprites.

And with this, if you EVER want a Pokemon from before D/P from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I will be willing to make a sprite sheet of it, unless I can find that sprite sheet else where.

Awesome, Daytime! Do you mind if I use them for something, Day_U?

Oh, and Eevee pmd sprite sheet, please.
Thank you, and you can use it anytime you want. Which reminds me I need to add disclaimers on my sprite sheets that credit is NOT NEEDED to use them. I don't want credit for something that wasn't my own creation. All I did was copy them images and saved them in order that works while playing the game.

I'll get to work on it as soon as I can, but that might not be till tomorrow, depending on if I get to take my laptop with me to the party we're going to, which I doubt, or I have time tonight to do it.

Here's that Eevee Sprite Sheet you asked for, Eevee. I even added my own little credit thing to it incase this goes all over the internet. I'll also be adding it to any in the future and the Umbreon one once I update it.

PMDEevee.png

And Buglord, your "test" was actually kind of fun to try.

Blazitank.png

The shading isn't dark enough, but I don't really feel like fixing it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Thanks a bunch, Day_U! But aren't there also some that are related to the plot-line int he story? (when you choose Eevee, there's this one pose where Eevee is looking up with her mouth open, and I say her because Eevee is available only if you chose female at the end, and if you were of "naive nature") But that doesn't matter; this'll do for me.

And that test is really good. I likes it. ^^

Thanks a bunch, Day_U! But aren't there also some that are related to the plot-line int he story? (when you choose Eevee, there's this one pose where Eevee is looking up with her mouth open, and I say her because Eevee is available only if you chose female at the end, and if you were of "naive nature") But that doesn't matter; this'll do for me.

And that test is really good. I likes it. ^^
Well I got all the same sprites like how I did for the Umbreon and will for all the other Pokemon I'll be doing. Sorry that I don't have the other, but I don't really have the ability to get to the story mode stuff.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I also remembered there was this one sprite... like, when Eevee used Shadow Ball, Facade, or some other sort of attack, there was a different sprite for it than any of the sprites here, I think. You can check if you want.

That problem is because I can't get the attacking sprites because that is harder than walking sprites. If you want me to, I can try to get the attacking sprites, but I can't promise anything good since i scrapped my finger.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Alrightie, then. I'm not telling you to do it if it's too hard for you right now, and anyways, I don't really need it. The walking sprites are good enough fro now.

Actually I did what you wanted and got them using their A attack and Shadow Ball. I'll add it as so as I align it right. It'll also include Shadow Ball sprites.

EDIT:
Finished it last night, but had to go to bed before I could post it.
PMDAttackingEevee.png

I'll get to work on it as soon as I can, Chibi. But it will take a while. But tell me, do you want EVERYTHING or just specific stuff?

Well, originally my standard version was Standing, Idle, Walking1, Walking2, and Sleeping. But, because Shiny requested it, a bonus would be basic attacking and a specific attack(which has a different appearance). So, if there is anything specific you want or don't want, tell me ahead of time.

Your Eevee sprite sheet makes me want to squeal :p.

Here is a request, no rush. A sprite sheet like that but of an orange kecleon (so no green skin, just tints of orange)

Your Eevee sprite sheet makes me want to squeal :p.

Here is a request, no rush. A sprite sheet like that but of an orange kecleon (so no green skin, just tints of orange)
I'm a little confused what you mean by it. Just recolor the Kecleon?

Well recolor the kecleon and do the same sheet then you did for the eevee, if you want you can add a lil substitute plushie in the same move angles ^_^ would be perfect.

Well recolor the kecleon and do the same sheet then you did for the eevee, if you want you can add a lil substitute plushie in the same move angles ^_^ would be perfect.
Well, I'm guessing you mean in Attacking form, and I'll probably end up doing both for Kecleon, but the substitute might have to wait even longer, because I still have Chibi's request to work on.

EDIT:
Here is Chibi's Request
PMDGardevoir.png

And if you want the attacking positions, tell me, but it'll have to wait till after I do Jey's request.

Your sprites have definitely gotten a lot better, Day. :D Only thing I can really suggest for the bigger sprites (the OWs and other small sprites are terrific, good job), is that you add just a touch more shading. Not pillow shading, just a couple of shades on the side away from the light-source. I, personally, use three for any color except black; it makes it look really much nicer, IMO. I believe that for all spriting, the top-left corner is the light-source. I'm not sure, but that's usually the case.

Still, the sprites are quite good. ^^

Aww! The Garde sprites made me squeal from the cuteness of it! But, it would be cool to have a sheet of a Gardevoir's specific attack pose. And with an added Psychic and Thunderbolt attack. But, I'll wait until you do Jeydis's request.

Wow, just wow. I could never imagine, let alone make, a fusion of Blaziken and Miltank. That, is amazing. Now let's try a Yanma cosplayer.

Wow, just wow. I could never imagine, let alone make, a fusion of Blaziken and Miltank. That, is amazing. Now let's try a Yanma cosplayer.
Can it wait? I've got a lot of PMD Sprite Sheets to work on.

EDIT:
I got Jeydis's request of a Kecleon.
First I needed it in normal.
PMDKecleon.png

Then I maded it orange.
PMDKecleonOrange.png

I don't plan on doing the substitute doll just yet.

Thats perfect thanks a bunch :D and the sub doll can wait, no rush at all. maybe just send me a pm when its ready though in case I forget.

That's fine, I can wait, I don't really need it, I just like seeing whether you can do things, I'm not trying to pressure you, but you're so good already that I want to help you reach you're full potential.

Finished your request, Chibi.
PMDAttackingGardevoir.png

I would have gotten the attacks with it too, but they were too complex.

Now to get to work on your request, Bug.

You seem a bit too excited Chibi...and I like that! =D

And Bug, I finished your request.
YanmaCosplay.png

It wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be, which kind of shocked me.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*coughshinyeeveecough*

But because it's only shiny, might as well add something. hrm... my signature item is purple. But I don't want me to cosplay as a purple shiny Eevee. Ick. I... guess that my signature for me would be pigtails. Can't find a me sprite of anything without finding me with pigtails. XD

Day_U, I don't believe you've posted that Shiny cosplayer yet.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
You know that you could scratch pigtails, right? It might take a while, though, but there are no known sprites that I know of that includes good pigtails.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Day_U, there's always a first for something. Just try scratching. When I first scratched, I was pathetic. Just try, and practice makes perfect. ^^

Nice, Day_U, you're the first I've seen with your kind of talent. Don't currently have any requests (or rather, tests) but I should soon.