• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DayU's Spritapalooza-Closed for School

I am closing my sprite thread for the time being because I don't have the kind of time I'd need for spriting. If you have any requests, please go to another spriter or PM me if you're willing to wait a long time for the sprite.

Index:
Requests Working On
Information
My Work
-Trainers
-Pokemon
-PMD
-Others
Requesting
-PMD Sprite Sheets
Black List
Q&A

Requests Working On:
Personal Day of Relaxing

Information
This is the official reopening of my spriting! If some of you remember, I used to sprite cosplay trainers, and them alone. After a while, I got too confident and ended up failing when trying to make Roserade and Misdreavus cosplays. But after having the winter to get over that, I'm back and ready to make some new sprites!

My Work:

-Trainers
--Cosplays:
TransUmbreonCoseplay1.png
TransUmbreonCosplay2.png
TransEspeonCosplay.png
TransTogepiCosplay.png
TransSentretCosplay.png
TransUmbreonEspeonCoupleCoseplay12.4.png
ZubatGirl.png
JigglypuffCosplay.png

MPCosplay.png
PikachuCosplay.png
WeavileCosplay.png
manetric.png
SmeargleCosplay.png
SceptileCosplay.png
YanmaCosplay.png
PolitoedCosplay.png

--Specific Cosplays:
Day_UTrans.png
ShadoTrans.png
RaynEeveeCosplay.png

--Other Trainers:
PokefreaksTrainer.png
DannyFenton.png
Smex.png
Myself.png
nt3943.png

-Pokemon
--Fusions:
GastrodonEvo1.png
GastrodonEvo2-1.png
Fire-Rabit-Thing.png
FireBunngy2.png

Vulria.png
Kurlpix.png
Eerilinx.png
Shiveeril.png
Mareenix.png

MessingAround2.png

Manetzel.png
FurretProject.png
iDunno2.png
Blazitank.png
Armlomance.png

--Specific Recolors:
RaynsEspeon.png

Mystery Dungeon Sprite Sheets:
Eevee
Attacking Eevee
Umbreon
Kecleon
Orange Kecleon
Gardevoir
Attacking Gardevoir

Other Work:
Day_UTrainerCard7-3-08.png

UmCompare.png

Can Eevee Fly?

Requesting:

When requesting please remember that I won't just do anything. Please make sure it follows my list and if its a Will Not Do, please don't ask. Miss requesting or inability to listen to me turning down a requests 3 or more times till add you to my Black List, which will mean I don't want you posting/requesting here.

Requesting in the next couple of days is gonna take a while to make. School starts for me this Thursday and on the weekdays I might not even have three hours, so requests might take a while.

Will Do:
Fusions(2-3 Pokemon)
Recolor
Trainer Cosplay
Pokemon Cosplay
Mystery Dungeon Sprite Sheets

Might Do:
Sprite Comics
Custom Trainers
Game Specific Screen Shots (Offer may very.)

Won't Do:
Over Worlds
Mugshots
Back Sprites
Fuse Pokemon in the Same Evolution Line. (Like Charmander and Charizard).

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sprite Sheets:
Standard: Standing, Idle, Walking, and Attacking
Additional: Sleeping and Taking Damage

[size=10pt]Black List:[/size]
Buglord(Not Allowed to Request)

Questions and Comments I Never Want to Hear:
"Hey! You totally stole that Zubat Cosplay/Umbreon and Espeon Cosplay from the Trainer Card Marker!"
No I did not, I made them and submitted them.

"Can you make me a mugshot or overworld sprite?"
No, unless you see it here, don't expect me to make it.

"UR spirits totly sux!!!11!! i culd do muc beeter!!!11!"
If I ever see this, and no proof of any work, I am sorry, but you need to leave before you piss off someone who actually has power here.

And if requesting is closed...
"Can you make me a -insert Pokemon here- cosplay?"
I mean it people, closed means closed. I get really angry when people ask me that when I put it in big red letters whether I'm taking requests or not.

Hope you enjoy my sprites!

Hiya! I like your cosplayers. THEIS IS NOT A REQUEST, but I think you would do good at making a Garchomp cosplayer. If not, just Ignore this. I really think you are talented at cosplayers.

I like you idea, but I always run into similar problems when I try reptile Pokemon.

First, they're heads are normally pretty weird, which is harder to do than ears.

Also, fins and wings aren't always 100% fun, neither are tails. (I don't even like tails much.)

But, I will take your recommendation into consideration. I am saying a head of time that if I try it, it probably won't be that great.

Hey would you be able to make a T-tar cosplayer?

(Jeydis if you're reading this don't think I don't like yours, I just want several to work with)

EDIT: Male.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
You just had to say me, eh? Heheh...

Anyways, I'm here to request and critique your work. That Plusle and Minun cosplayer looks really good, except for the eyes of the Pokemon on the hoodies. They look a bit... unrealistic? I don't know the word, but something's wrong with them...

And maybe you could distinguish the hair and the Pikachu's ears' colors a bit more. make the hair a bit darker is my suggestion.

Now, for the request. Fusion, not recolor, but fusion of a Shinx, Eevee, Vulpix, Marill, and... hrm, how about Kirlia? You can take the Eevee out if you want.

Hello i would like a custom Trainer please

Gender-Male
Hair- Short and brown
Shirt- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0153_8499_100.jpg
Jacket- http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/peacefulwarrior22/P1011474.jpg
Hat- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0221_1235_400.jpgAnd it tilted to the side.
Shoes- http://www.ae.com/Images/laydowns/Large_265/0213_4600_020.jpg
I want him in the same position as him: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr172.png

Everyone, your requests have been taken onto the list and will probably be worked on soon, unless I get distracted or have to study for Finals. And please remember my skills are limited, and if it comes out bad, its probably better compared to what I could have done. XD

About the sprites you commented about, Shiny, the eyes on the hoodies was actually just a last minute idea I wanted to give a shot. I probably will end up changing them and making them smaller so they don't look so odd. As for the hair on Pikachu Cosplay, I barely had a clue what you meant, so I'm not sure how to really fix it.

I'm actually bumping! Look out!

Sorry that I'm taking so long, but I got Shiny's fusion done and ready in 5 simple fusions! =D

Vulria.png
Kurlpix.png

Eerilinx.png
Shiveeril.png
Mareenix.png

I'll try to finish up the others and I am taking more.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMGosh, they're so cute! *huggles them all* I especially love the second one on the bottom line. Love it!

I much prefer the bottom line to the one of Kirlia/Vulpix, but they're still all so cute! Thankies, Daytime! Hrm, now for names... I'll be back.

I'm glad you like them and I didn't fail at a fusion this time. I remember my last ones weren't good, but they weren't good.

I'll give it a shot, but it'll clearly take a while since I'm behind on some work, and I still need to upload some more of my work that I more recently found.

Bump!

Shado, you're request is done.
WeavileCosplay.png

I hope you like it, I feel though it could have come out better.

And please, anyone, request! I'd personally love to do a fusion!

I feel so amazing! I made three new sprites!

First, the fusion Shado mentioned, which was kinda fun but I still think could have been better.
Manetzel.png

Then, since I was tempted, I made cosplays of me and Shado, and I want to do other 'charmmers, but I'll need some sprite to know what Pokemon they view themselves, which means not just any Pokemon, I mean something that makes them different, like how my usual sprite has some red gear on him.
Day_UTrans.png
ShadoTrans.png

I'll update tomorrow.

I want to do other 'charmmers, but I'll need some sprite to know what Pokemon they view themselves, which means not just any Pokemon, I mean something that makes them different, like how my usual sprite has some red gear on him.
Try a Male Solrock cosplay with glasses then :D That'd be me.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That Buizel/Manectric fusion is amazing O_o It's just so cute, especially with the tail spinning. I think you did a great job.

I'd be a female Manectric with a red scarf round it's neck. For some reason I can see Manectric being hard to make into a cosplayer though... especially a girl. So don't worry about making one if you don't want ^^

Thank you about the fusion Magpie, it was pretty fun to make, although I still think could have turned out better.

As for the cosplays of the two of you, I tried to make you, LoN, and failed. Then I tried Magpie, and this is what I have so far:
manetric.png

The problems are that it's lacking the scarf and is 9 pixels too high. So I'll be working on editing it to make it work better. But still, it is pretty fun.

EDIT:
I dunno if I will continue to try editing it since its not that good compared to others I have done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That turned out way better than I thought it could! I think it's great, I really love the shoes!
Thanks for giving it a go, if you don't mind I'd like to save it to my computer. I really do like it ^^

Magpie, I doubt I have much control over whether you save it or not. XD

And thank you for understanding, LoN. Although if I have nothing better to do, I'll end up giving glasses to random Pokemon because of you.

And thank you for understanding, LoN. Although if I have nothing better to do, I'll end up giving glasses to random Pokemon because of you.
How about a Tangela or a Smeargle cosplay with glasses? Tangela preferred :)

What is with you and awkwardly shaped Pokemon?

I might try Tangela, but I think Smeargle would be easier. And I'll need genders.

What is with you and awkwardly shaped Pokemon?
Love the lot of them :-*

[quote author=DayU link=topic=4428.msg65268#msg65268 date=1214855635]
I might try Tangela, but I think Smeargle would be easier. And I'll need genders.
[/quote]Whichever you prefer, and sorry forgot the gender, male please :)

I did as good as I could with Smeargle.
SmeargleCosplay.png

At first I wanted it to look more human, but then I got bored and just made it look like a kid made a mask for it. XD
Hope you like it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Then, since I was tempted, I made cosplays of me and Shado, and I want to do other 'charmmers, but I'll need some sprite to know what Pokemon they view themselves, which means not just any Pokemon, I mean something that makes them different, like how my usual sprite has some red gear on him.

*coughshinyeeveecough*

But because it's only shiny, might as well add something. hrm... my signature item is purple. But I don't want me to cosplay as a purple shiny Eevee. Ick. I... guess that my signature for me would be pigtails. Can't find a me sprite of anything without finding me with pigtails. XD

*coughshinyeeveecough*

But because it's only shiny, might as well add something. hrm... my signature item is purple. But I don't want me to cosplay as a purple shiny Eevee. Ick. I... guess that my signature for me would be pigtails. Can't find a me sprite of anything without finding me with pigtails. XD
I'm not sure what you mean by that. How should it be given pigtails, like should they be the ears or there and have the ears on top?

And I'm glad to hear you liked the Smeargle, LoN.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I guess just that she'll just have regular hair with pigtails, and a headband with Eevee ears for her. That's what I meant.

Bumping with the work I've done in the last couple of days.

FurretProject.png

A new fusion, which is a Pidgeotto and Furret recolored with Zubat and Bulbasaur.

Day_UTrainerCard7-3-08.png

My first ever real attempt to make a trainer card without using 'charm's system! I think it came out pretty good, and THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM MAKING TRAINER CARDS! Go to another spriter for trainer cards, off the top of my head, T-awh-Mi.
(Note: The orange on the corners is my failure to make it transparent. XD)

iDunno2.png

This on the other hand is a monster that came to me randomly. And for no real reason, if you can name all 4 Pokemon in it, I'll do any detailed cosplay or group of fusions...and if not, then just have fun trying to guess, I guess.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Are they Mawile, Banette, Girafarig and Starmie?

'Tis a good monster! I really like the colours for some reason :p

Are they Mawile, Banette, Girafarig and Starmie?

'Tis a good monster! I really like the colours for some reason :p
You are correct Magpie! (Though it wasn't too hard when you just look at it right away.) Anything you want to request that I'd do anyway for free? XD

All I did was use Starmie's colors. XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Yeah, but on Starmie the colour looks meh... you picked out the lighter shade of purple and I likes it ^^

Anyway, how about a Sceptile Cosplayer? I'd like to see one of those.

Yeah, but on Starmie the colour looks meh... you picked out the lighter shade of purple and I likes it ^^

Anyway, how about a Sceptile Cosplayer? I'd like to see one of those.
XD It's just the lighter colors on it. Not that special.

I'll see what I can do, and if you want a specific trainer sprite for it, just click here to select one.

And thank you very much gtab.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'll let you choose, though if possible, I'd like the sprite to be female.